Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Maintenance Times

Go down 
+3
furoki
memphiskite
Br4dford
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

Maintenance Times Empty
PostSubject: Maintenance Times   Maintenance Times I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 7:18 am

Does anyone else hate it how when they extend the maintenance they dont give any time period for when it might come back on?

I mean I use the maintenance times to try to get some work done Smile
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Maintenance Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Times   Maintenance Times I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 am

Its because theyre hard at work making sure everything goes smoothly for us to play on.
It cant be helped since it is technology created by humans that is prone to break down.
Im sure youve had your experience with incompetent equipment sometime in your life.
Take some understanding with that in mind...
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
furoki

Maintenance Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Times   Maintenance Times I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:05 am

Maintenance ended and bingo was messed up. New unit metal unit is on sale and not too long ago, back to maintenance again.
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

Maintenance Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Times   Maintenance Times I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:11 am

from Announcements "Starting at approximately 5:45am PST/PDT, we will be bringing the FANTASICA servers down for urgent maintenance to address issues that are impacting the game. During this time..."

So looks like even longer.

memphiskite wrote:
Its because theyre hard at work making sure everything goes smoothly for us to play on.
It cant be helped since it is technology created by humans that is prone to break down.
Im sure youve had your experience with incompetent equipment sometime in your life.
Take some understanding with that in mind...

I understand this completely and hate was a strong word annoyed might be a little better and it is probably on the lower side of annoyed. This is just the first game I have seen that have not said something like 'maintenance is running about 1 hour behind schedule' or 'we have run in to technical issues and will be extending maintenance time to XX:XX am'. Again not really a hate just a slight annoyance.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

Maintenance Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Times   Maintenance Times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:54 am

And maintenance once again. Hmm, 3 times in one day, they must be having fun.
Either way, it forces me to have a nice break.

I'm just glad that the game doesn't crash anymore, like it did with Black Dragon and Goetia. Hopefully, it won't start again with this new event.
Back to top Go down
kotobaasobid

Maintenance Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Times   Maintenance Times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 am

what issues are affecting the game? didnt notice anything weird happening.
Back to top Go down
Nixxe15

Maintenance Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Times   Maintenance Times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 1:48 am

Me either. Only thing I read was how iOS was getting moba coins cheaper then the other platforms. Possibly fixing that?
Back to top Go down
Giru
☆☆☆
Giru

Maintenance Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Times   Maintenance Times I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 2:52 am

game got on maintenance as SOON as i traded cards so i thought i was hacked or some crap hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Maintenance Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maintenance Times   Maintenance Times I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maintenance Times
Page 1 of 1