Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Trading Center Public Chat

Go down 
+161
Ceres
eclipse456
alentwa
Roanmarvel
Ronald-iledan
Possibly
pharaondy
Leonpownzor
Alzahar
sealbutts
Haasome
wreckage
ollyshuteye
jkulan
Megumo84
Leiyx
ForLulzz
pblomuffin
LoraFrosty
Kross3dx
orangesherber3
Mia-San
TheRussianPanda
raikong4
DaddyBooPwns
SakuraEmperess
Butters833
thabib3
Oshiguru
zatherius
bowler24824
ameliamkm
Birdy
kgst
Belhyde
Dmhlucky
SekerWolf
ElysianField
Kandachime
xtaroux
embiggen
ImFA
bx65
ticoticoskw
reyrey
-Aranel-
Kirito_21
WindCrest
Zerion
CrappiestPlayer
ChilloutArea
Colaleon
mistive
Jim4good
YtsejamHP
Ponte1990
chibista
dewwyreaper
dudumadrid
kenthezebra
slimcrazy
Mistrevia
AzuGazer
Ascheriit
KuroStar
webcest
boohcdm
avelora
Meanmelter
shadow_ryl
Ry0ki
Beam
karmacappa
pknott
Gunzlinger
Typhon
LivingNexus
Cloudie
Sabin76
Ilyere
MythSearcher
tanabata
meximan1390
Eric107
Kain JeTrexFKaiser
Vyraal
ikaanon
argisht
AibanSama
DUMPSTERUNDIEZ
Giru
JuliettaVoid
Iceman05
yayjohnny
DatAsian
Pacatus
frickenmoron
HighClassTopHat
BlindedEye
MaskedBunny
zhen2112
Nazantia
Heidemariie
Hunkamajunka
Callanthe
bells
Lolli
Mechsae
titared
BkWiz
themadmanazn
draxmayas
andrekoston
Kirisute-Gomen
robertrence
orkiegi
memphiskite
LeviathanTM
Seinaru
Piggers
thebluebox0
maud101
Isylia
cot628
myad
ATB
aubade888
kyaaya
Meliadoul
SpatialGlaze
HoundR
aquarianchick
Dethkitty83
BigMastaB97
NewPalpatine
arij85
Rapicell
ChibiLeen
zealisee
steakjuice
Kadaan
superficial
Fyrspray
antnwonderland
xionnguyen
nijian84
Le0de
ehrik
Sethala
aszutai
PrincessReborn
zetaphax
Sientara
Despoted
Strenhelden
Sladestar
predator852
larrydust
ALostGod
pnoytroi
Admin
165 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
AzuGazer
☆☆
AzuGazer

Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Ascheriit wrote:
So I offered a trade yesterday, my mManfred + fHeide for Dolce and Isis. The seller said he was already doing a trade with his Dolce and said he'll get back to me if he the trade doesn't happen.

He replies me in the morning saying that he'll do the trade. I said that I would do the trade but then I decided to check the forums today to see if I got a pm. I did and it was another user that had a trade that I wanted more. I told the dolce/isis seller that I was sorry and that there was a better trade. He offered Alraune (which I had and said nty).

I come back on during the afternoon after a long day and what do I see? "I see your shop. It says that you have TWO manfreds up for trade. Why didn't you just trade me one? I said that I wanted to keep the other one. And he replies by: Why even put it up for trade?

At that point I got really irritated. Why do I HAVE to trade my card to you? You missed your chance yesterday and after receiving that other trade offer, I want to keep my other Manfred. Is that even close to being unreasonable? I don't want to trade with you!

Anyways after spamming my allies about the story (sorry allies) he continued to stalk my profile saying that I have to honor my trade, say no DAYS earlier (guess his days run faster than mine.. since i replied him THIS MORNING.)

Oh and. I'm apparently a time waster. Wasting daysss of his time. /endrant
lol XD hope he is gone but yea, u shudnt have 2 Manfreds in shop if u wanna keep one, its confusing @
Back to top Go down
YtsejamHP
☆☆
YtsejamHP

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:00 am

AzuGazer wrote:
IDK wat u guys problem is with now many Borages there are/ effecting the price, a Maxed Therese can cost more then a Max Trish+mReamy even though Therese was a rank and a point reward :3 pricing makes no sense

wierdest thing was, i had her early, but her price was much lower... i guess everyone though she wud be easy to buy or somethin pale

Part of that is that Therese will be useful in next Arena compared to Trish and Reamy though. Arena really does a doozy on prices1. They're Thrain's favorite events, he even gets out his gold-plated axes and everything. :p

1Look at Lev. He's a male common card and he goes for 70+ when maxed. What business does this Dragonball reject lookin' mothra-flutter have drawing that kinda scrilla? ARENA-BIDNESS that's what.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:03 am

Ok, this might something I will regret but boredom does quickly set in within my mind, and I figured I'll give it a shot for now...

I was wondering if I can create a list of all the units people are trying to sell in the trading center into a spreadsheet for everyone to see at once. You know, like an auction house in World of Warcraft or other MMORPG's or like that airline website that lists all the flights available (but nothing that complicated). So it'll list most of the cards on sale, their price and who is selling it.

Here are the problems I've encountered:

1) Who has permission to edit the spreadsheet
- with so many players in Fantasica and practically everyone is wanting to sell mostly everything, this will be difficult for me to keep up to date alone. However, the idea of allowing everyone to update it will cause issues such as people altering other people's prices or adding items that aren't really up for sale, causing disputes among players. At the moment, it will mean a select few people (including the mods obviously) can add / modify / delete whatever is required.

2) How often will it be edited
- the biggest problem there is that some people may be able to sell a certain amount of cards at a faster rate, which means editing all that info at once, due to impatience. This also applies to many others who find the need to update their prices quickly should they see someone else selling at a cheaper price. The select few alone will obviously be unable to cope with the demands and may buckle down under pressure. What's worse is if the editors' identities are known, players will harass them to get the job done which lowers their morale and may cause mental damage in their lives which is considered an irresponsible thing to do to other people. This also means that the data collected would be out of date for a while giving players who view it false information when they find out that the sellers have either increased the price or have already sold the item long ago.

3) How this will be treated as
- yes, the pricing guide has definitely caused issues in the past such as many players using it as 'the bible' and many traders choosing to avoid such players, and having this won't make it any different. Although it will list the same item 273 times over, if there's a general price on it, people will regard it as the set price and will keep it that way. However, this also means that if a common item looks cheaper and gets sold faster, other items will follow suit and the pricing of all cards will drop further drastically.

4) Legal stuff
- Crow has mentioned before that the forum is considered a breach of the terms and conditions Silicon Studios and Mobage have placed on Fantasica and this list is no exception either. If Crow says this is unacceptable, then the whole idea is obviously scrapped due to legal reasons.

Currently, that is the negative issues I can think of at the moment, and would like to discuss further about it.

This is just an example of what it could look like (I could only use myself as the example since I didn't bother asking anyone if I could list their details):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aut7pIKLKbrWdFFSOXNLUkM3OHZMNGRicXZxUlNXVmc#gid=0

Thanks for reading and I look forward to hear about the complaints about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
YtsejamHP
☆☆
YtsejamHP

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:36 pm

That's a great idea memphiskite. The first three issues you bring up are not only valid concerns, but might break the concept.

I'll submit this tweak: Why not make it list of cards for sale with prices omitted for lower starred/common units? Instead of a price just list TE, TE/POT, TE/MIX, etc.. In other columns list kik/forum name/Skype in addition to ID#.

Users can PM or e-mail an account shared by the committee you mentioned with a list of cards for sale/cards sold.

To help with activity you could attach a date to each seller's submission and if there are no updates from the seller after 72 or so hours, they're automatically listed as unavailable.

This won't help as much with price checking, but it'll address price tampering and dynamic pricing.
Back to top Go down
AzuGazer
☆☆
AzuGazer

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:56 pm

YtsejamHP wrote:
That's a great idea memphiskite. The first three issues you bring up are not only valid concerns, but might break the concept.

I'll submit this tweak: Why not make it list of cards for sale with prices omitted for lower starred/common units? Instead of a price just list TE, TE/POT, TE/MIX, etc.. In other columns list kik/forum name/Skype in addition to ID#.

Users can PM or e-mail an account shared by the committee you mentioned with a list of cards for sale/cards sold.

To help with activity you could attach a date to each seller's submission and if there are no updates from the seller after 72 or so hours, they're automatically listed as unavailable.

This won't help as much with price checking, but it'll address price tampering and dynamic pricing.

why dont we just make it so u can easily find wat cards are being sold at which shops (Ex: wanna find Chiara:[shop,shop,shop]) in fact it cud be ID numbers too for people who just happen to be selling the card
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:10 pm

I guess no one really cares about common units, huh... I would agree that it will be time-consuming to list all fresh 4* units sold at 1/2 TE, so I will probably have another list of cards that won't be listed on the spreadsheet and buyers will have to check the trade topics instead for availability or force the sellers to grind some levels on them for it to appear on the spreadsheet.

The problem with POTs is that its ratio seems to change quite often and no one seems to want to stick it into a set ratio (like TE:POT 1:2). Some players may interpret a seller's ratio differently towards someone else and may cause an argument as well, depending on how intent the buyers & sellers' determination are.

I suppose I can allow POTs to be included, but only as an individual price, in case they only prefer POTs over TE. The ratio however will need to be specified themselves so that the buyer is aware of it. Mixed offers are better left in the seller's trade topics. I think of them as negotiation deals while TE/POT is the main currency within Fanta.

Other contact details is fine as long as the seller doesn't mind it being displayed on something that isn't their trade topic. That means that the SELLER column will display the proper in-game name (IGN) they use in Fanta, which involves me cross-checking it before I add the data in. It's gonna be annoying soon but I don't mind it.

PMs & emails are fine, as long as they're aware that there will be a day when their inbox is completely full of it, not to mention receiving the same PM/email as someone else sent by the same seller. I have never dealt with a ton of emails before, so I'm not sure how capable others are with it unlike me.

LAST UPDATED works as the date that shows when the submission was entered. I was thinking of adding a time to it as well, but honestly that could frustrate me more than anything else, so personally I will leave a date only. Others can enter the time if they don't mind typing it in.

There will be an issue with jotting down the times, since I'm from Australia who has a different timezone to the game. However, I can easily overcome that problem by checking the latest post on some player's wall in-game and see their last login date for the current Fanta time which we should base the updated date on. I just need something to remind me about it whenever I enter the data, though.... >.<

I do like having a set period the item can be displayed before it is removed for clean up purposes. Are we allowing others to have a set time for its display should they think 72 hours is not long enough?

AzuGazer wrote:
why dont we just make it so u can easily find wat cards are being sold at which shops (Ex: wanna find Chiara:[shop,shop,shop]) in fact it cud be ID numbers too for people who just happen to be selling the card

I like to compare prices under one roof rather than opening up plenty of links.
I would say I'm lazy but that's a lie since I'm willing to copy and paste every willing player's items and their prices in a spreadsheet. Razz
Back to top Go down
YtsejamHP
☆☆
YtsejamHP

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:18 pm

Sorry memphiskite, I think my message got jumbled a bit. :J

I didn't mean not to include common units, I meant not including "number" prices on common/lower starred units and just notate that seller will take pure te ("TE"), mix of pots/TE ("POT/TE") or card/TE mix ("MIX). Pretty much leave the negotiation up to the buyer/seller.

The pm/email idea was for the spreadsheet keeper. An account where sellers could submit their wares list. :p
I'm not as comfortable giving out an email as I am my kik name, and pms/emails don't work too well for negotiating anyway. n.n

And I agree time would be too difficult to track, so maybe just going by 3 calender days?

If anyone thinks the time limit is too short, they can check in periodically to "refresh" their date. This way we can weed out sellers who won't be active enough to entertain interested buyers.

Getting back to listing prices though: As long as there is a 3rd party "manual" auction house/forum, price tampering will always be an issue. Players are too scattered, ideologically and geographically. I liked the idea of consolidating "stores" into one list as well as a readily comparative selling list. I think the former can be done, but the latter is tougher.

So here's an idea toward the price list. :p
A specific sub-board for a new style of sales: Mods create a topic for each specific card (this will make searching easier). Sellers/users can NOT create a new topic, but must post within said topic to sell. Mod/s once a day updates the OP message to reflect posted prices/contact info.
Example: I want to sell Kyo for 40. I go to the Kyo topic, post my price, info, etc. It's then listed with the other 8 Kyo sellers at the OP at the end of the night. If I want to change my price or info, I wait until the next day to do so. This might lag some price maneuvers, but ultimately will create a fair and stable base as "impulse" sales will be slightly blunted.

Maybe a sub-forum for buyers (with listed offers) too, but this post is getting too long. Razz

Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 11:16 pm

Ohh! I gotcha ya now! You mean, instead of leaving a set price on the item, just leave the word TE or POT or TE/POT instead and give the buyer an opportunity to negotiate, right? I'm willing to accept that.

Having the one account for emails/PMs and access to the spreadsheet is a lot better. I was thinking of just having a topic and let people post their trade topics there and let me know if it's updated or not. A new account would mean I need to set one up and share it among the editors. I ain't sharing my current email account it's located in... >.>

3 calendar days is fine to me and sellers coming back to confirm it's still on for sale is fine too.

A sub-board sounds too classy to me.
Sure, it's a very good idea and it's one that can be manageable as well, but I'm pretty sure Crow ain't gonna let a standard player get the rights to that privilege. I'm fine with working what I can do at my current status... >.<

For buyers, I'd rather make them seek out what they want. They're the ones with the money of course. If both sides just sit around hoping for the customers to come to them, then nothing will be sold.

These posts have to be long cause I said so. Must push out any issues that arise and sort them out now before I choose to give up midway into the project. Razz
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:40 am

I had a similar idea to yours some time ago Memphis, only mine was to create a website where users can create a list of units they have for sale (possibly with a price indication) and visitors can search for certain units (possibly in a price range). I never quite worked out the details though.

I think your idea of an online spreadsheet can be just as useful. I agree with Ytse and Azu that it would be fine to omit prices. That would make the spreadsheet much more manageable. However, even without prices the list is going to be huuuuuuuge! I suspect that anyone would soon lose motivation to keep adding/removing every unit that is being or has been sold, because of the sheer amount of work.

Assuming this plan is going to be executed, how would the spreadsheet be organized? I was thinking you'd at least need a column for seller ID, a column for unit name, a column for unit rarity, and if you implement Ytse's suggestion a column for payment preference. Nothing else would be necessary, right? People can search for unit name or order by unit rarity to find what they're looking for. Perhaps columns for attack type and deployment costs would be useful for people looking for certain types of units to complete their team. And maybe a column to indicate what event or series the card is from, for people trying to collect all cards from a certain event or series.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 6:51 pm

When my spreadsheet idea is compared to your website idea Colaleon, yours sounds so much more better than mine. It's a shame I can only get my hands on the limited resources I have without spending so much on something that I'm gonna treat as a time-waster.

Yes, that list will be huge and I am prepared for that. The only problem I have to deal with is the impatience players will be showing towards me. So at the moment, I'm just looking through people's trade topics and grabbing whatever 4* cards they've set a price on and listing them to see how it's gonna appear as.

If anyone doesn't mind me adding their list of stuff they're trading away into the spreadsheet at this point in time, you can PM me the link to your trade topic and I'll sift through the info. Please note that if you mark an card that says 'NFS' or have no interest in trading it away, I will ignore that card and not list it into the spreadsheet.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you haven't seen the link (click here), the topics are:

LAST UPDATED - the date will show when I have last submitted the item on sale to let me know how old it's been on display. If it is more than 3-4 days, I will remove it without warning assuming it has already been sold.

CARD ON SALE - the unit/monster the seller is willing to give up for a price.

CARD LV - buyers look out for levels so this is required. Also, with the ambrosia feature now in place, it's also important to note down its max level limit.

PRICE - How much the seller wants to sell it for. This can also be kept brief in just saying TE, POT, TE/POT, TE/MIX, POT/MIX, & MIX (last option means everything the buyer wants to offer including TE & POTs)

SELLER (IGN) - in-game name of the owner of the card.

ID NUMBER - ID number to search for them in-game.

FORUM NAME - some players do have a different name to their in-game name so it's important to list this down as well.

KIK/SKYPE - most people are usually uncomfortable with having separate contact details displayed somewhere they don't want, but if a seller doesn't mind it, it's there anyway.

UNIT RARITY is actually split into 3 pages 'FOUR STAR', 'FIVE STAR', & 'SIX STAR'. When people are searching through the list, I'd rather they focus on one rarity for easy viewing. Plus it makes it more manageable for me or if I decide to split the job so one person focuses on 4*s while another focuses on 6*s.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not sure if the spreadsheet allows you to enter a link that directs people to the seller's trade topic, so for now I'm omitting that out.

I prefer not to add details about card stats such as Deployment Costs, Attack Type & Speed, because that's actually more work to type out for me since I don't copy and paste much when I get into the zone. Since there's already a unit/monster spreadsheet done in the Encyclopaedia section, I'd rather they open that along with this market spreadsheet and make comparisons that way.

If my curiosity gets the better of me however, I may include those info but end up starting it on a new spreadsheet outside of Google Drive so it's easier to work with for me. It could just be the computer I'm using, but Google Excel is starting to annoy me when it doesn't let me type where I want it to...
Back to top Go down
ChilloutArea

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 9:47 am

This will really bring competition.
I know at least one dealer, but I assume there are more, who will not like the idea of having all offers in one place for price check... ;-).
Don't know what the motivation is, to do that work, but if you manage it
~respect~

Regards
Chilli

Last edited by ChilloutArea on Sun May 12, 2013 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CrappiestPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 11, 2013 11:02 am

Hello,

What does it mean when people want to sell "a set of 3*/4*"?

Does it mean 5 of them? I'm new to the forums, so the lingo escapes me.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Zerion

Zerion

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 10:53 pm

I'm confused about that too
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 4:19 am

CrappiestPlayer wrote:
Hello,

Thank you.
Yes, they mean a set of 5 (random) units. 5 units is the maximum amount that can be sent in 1 trade.
Back to top Go down
WindCrest

WindCrest

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 2:56 pm

I wonder what's gonna happen after the Arena ends and there are like 5000 Levs.
Back to top Go down
CrappiestPlayer

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 5:24 pm

Colaleon wrote:
CrappiestPlayer wrote:
Hello,

Thank you.
Yes, they mean a set of 5 (random) units. 5 units is the maximum amount that can be sent in 1 trade.

Thank you for replying!
Back to top Go down
Kirito_21

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 3:48 pm

is rem or rose better?
Back to top Go down
-Aranel-

-Aranel-

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Is the 5* Vampire monster a standard pullable card?
Back to top Go down
reyrey

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:28 pm

Anyone still interested in Buying fmino> 2TE ea msg/deal me in game
Back to top Go down
ticoticoskw

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 8:36 am

I am looking for Nina, my id is 69331517
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:35 am

-Aranel- wrote:
Is the 5* Vampire monster a standard pullable card?

nooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:41 am

Ascheriit wrote:
So I offered a trade yesterday, my mManfred + fHeide for Dolce and Isis. The seller said he was already doing a trade with his Dolce and said he'll get back to me if he the trade doesn't happen.

He replies me in the morning saying that he'll do the trade. I said that I would do the trade but then I decided to check the forums today to see if I got a pm. I did and it was another user that had a trade that I wanted more. I told the dolce/isis seller that I was sorry and that there was a better trade. He offered Alraune (which I had and said nty).

I come back on during the afternoon after a long day and what do I see? "I see your shop. It says that you have TWO manfreds up for trade. Why didn't you just trade me one? I said that I wanted to keep the other one. And he replies by: Why even put it up for trade?

At that point I got really irritated. Why do I HAVE to trade my card to you? You missed your chance yesterday and after receiving that other trade offer, I want to keep my other Manfred. Is that even close to being unreasonable? I don't want to trade with you!

Anyways after spamming my allies about the story (sorry allies) he continued to stalk my profile saying that I have to honor my trade, say no DAYS earlier (guess his days run faster than mine.. since i replied him THIS MORNING.)

Oh and. I'm apparently a time waster. Wasting daysss of his time. /endrant

since i just read this, its a shame i wasn't part of your ally spam cause i would have backed you up xD
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 10:14 pm

What does 'fire sale' mean?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ImFA

ImFA

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:04 am

memphiskite wrote:
What does 'fire sale' mean?

Spoiler:
Haha, right. Now when I enter Trading Center, i notice some topic use this words but their price is still equal to market price. Maybe their price is slightly reduced but not true "Fire sale". It's should be "Sale off" or "Price reduced", or maybe "Cheap"? Not sure about what "Cheap" is these days lolz.
Back to top Go down
embiggen

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:25 pm

a little off the current topic AND not sure where to put this but...

Just wanted to vouch for (my first) 5* trade with Haydn727. Super easy. Hope it continues. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading Center Public Chat
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next