Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Trading Center Public Chat

Go down 
+161
Ceres
eclipse456
alentwa
Roanmarvel
Ronald-iledan
Possibly
pharaondy
Leonpownzor
Alzahar
sealbutts
Haasome
wreckage
ollyshuteye
jkulan
Megumo84
Leiyx
ForLulzz
pblomuffin
LoraFrosty
Kross3dx
orangesherber3
Mia-San
TheRussianPanda
raikong4
DaddyBooPwns
SakuraEmperess
Butters833
thabib3
Oshiguru
zatherius
bowler24824
ameliamkm
Birdy
kgst
Belhyde
Dmhlucky
SekerWolf
ElysianField
Kandachime
xtaroux
embiggen
ImFA
bx65
ticoticoskw
reyrey
-Aranel-
Kirito_21
WindCrest
Zerion
CrappiestPlayer
ChilloutArea
Colaleon
mistive
Jim4good
YtsejamHP
Ponte1990
chibista
dewwyreaper
dudumadrid
kenthezebra
slimcrazy
Mistrevia
AzuGazer
Ascheriit
KuroStar
webcest
boohcdm
avelora
Meanmelter
shadow_ryl
Ry0ki
Beam
karmacappa
pknott
Gunzlinger
Typhon
LivingNexus
Cloudie
Sabin76
Ilyere
MythSearcher
tanabata
meximan1390
Eric107
Kain JeTrexFKaiser
Vyraal
ikaanon
argisht
AibanSama
DUMPSTERUNDIEZ
Giru
JuliettaVoid
Iceman05
yayjohnny
DatAsian
Pacatus
frickenmoron
HighClassTopHat
BlindedEye
MaskedBunny
zhen2112
Nazantia
Heidemariie
Hunkamajunka
Callanthe
bells
Lolli
Mechsae
titared
BkWiz
themadmanazn
draxmayas
andrekoston
Kirisute-Gomen
robertrence
orkiegi
memphiskite
LeviathanTM
Seinaru
Piggers
thebluebox0
maud101
Isylia
cot628
myad
ATB
aubade888
kyaaya
Meliadoul
SpatialGlaze
HoundR
aquarianchick
Dethkitty83
BigMastaB97
NewPalpatine
arij85
Rapicell
ChibiLeen
zealisee
steakjuice
Kadaan
superficial
Fyrspray
antnwonderland
xionnguyen
nijian84
Le0de
ehrik
Sethala
aszutai
PrincessReborn
zetaphax
Sientara
Despoted
Strenhelden
Sladestar
predator852
larrydust
ALostGod
pnoytroi
Admin
165 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Le0de
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Le0de

Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 5:49 am

Thus once again, people trade trading cards.

As it should be.
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:35 am

What surprises me, is I can never get even a foggy answer for what Vlad is going for. I opened a lvl1 Vlad 6* and people told me he was over 1k Te (not specific), so I figured I'd max him. Now no peeps seem to have the faintest clue. I checked SOME trading posts about Vlad, but can't find any info. It's like the dude is worth so damn much no one speaks of it! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sethala
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:55 am

Le0de wrote:
Thus once again, people trade trading cards.

As it should be.

You know, I'd agree with this if it wasn't for the game having such a crappy way to advertise what you want to get and what you want to trade. Quick 30-character messages on someone's wall isn't enough, and there's no official trade forums that everyone can be pointed to.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:01 pm

Yeah in game communication as a whole is thoroughly lacking. Who plans this stuff??
Back to top Go down
xionnguyen
☆☆
xionnguyen

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 12:03 pm

nijian84 wrote:
What surprises me, is I can never get even a foggy answer for what Vlad is going for. I opened a lvl1 Vlad 6* and people told me he was over 1k Te (not specific), so I figured I'd max him. Now no peeps seem to have the faintest clue. I checked SOME trading posts about Vlad, but can't find any info. It's like the dude is worth so damn much no one speaks of it! lol!

they dont speak it cause they want him...mainly they try to scam you by saving over 1k which they might be able to afford. At max lvl he is worth 2k or 2 good mid 6* (or 1 top 6*)
Back to top Go down
antnwonderland

PostSubject: well   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 2:25 am

traded lily for gremory and now i really want her back...HELP!
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 am

xionnguyen wrote:
nijian84 wrote:

they dont speak it cause they want him...mainly they try to scam you by saving over 1k which they might be able to afford. At max lvl he is worth 2k or 2 good mid 6* (or 1 top 6*)

Ah finally, a response! Thank's very much! Gives me a good idea of what I'm looking for now. He's almost max level now. MOua ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
ALostGod
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
ALostGod

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:08 pm

nijian84 wrote:
xionnguyen wrote:
nijian84 wrote:

Ah finally, a response! Thank's very much! Gives me a good idea of what I'm looking for now. He's almost max level now. MOua ha ha ha!

LOL I know, my dear ally XD
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 2:07 pm

Just got a max Camille for 65TE...just wondering: has the value of 5* units dropped that much in the past three weeks??
Back to top Go down
Fyrspray

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Man I hope these new drop rates drop the price of 6*s... People are getting tons of them and the normal price of 6* cards are ridiculous.... I know you can get TE from trading and events but if you translate that into cash 250TE is $247.5 and that seems like a low tier 6*... After spending over $150 on this silly game and not getting 1 6* I'm officially done wasting my money... I could have bought a new Xbox or ps3 for that... Lol I like to support good games (please stay calm was my other addiction and the prices were WAY more reasonable) but with these prices it's not just supporting. they're greedy. WAY greedy. Lol sorry started out as a hope of dropping 6* prices and turned into a rant >.<
Back to top Go down
superficial
☆☆☆
superficial

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 7:51 pm

predator852 wrote:
Just got a max Camille for 65TE...just wondering: has the value of 5* units dropped that much in the past three weeks??

Yeah. Someone like Camille back then used to sell for a lot, now anyone whose aiming for their first 5* seems to reach them at a faster rate than before. Some kind of recession. Even though they're giving Time Elixirs as prices it's not enough to return the market up. Moreover, the increased pulls of 6*s seemed to not only lower the prices of the 6*s available in card packs but also trample the 5*s and below values. That's why it's the case.
Back to top Go down
Kadaan
☆☆☆
Kadaan

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Fyrspray wrote:
Man I hope these new drop rates drop the price of 6*s... People are getting tons of them and the normal price of 6* cards are ridiculous.... I know you can get TE from trading and events but if you translate that into cash 250TE is $247.5 and that seems like a low tier 6*... After spending over $150 on this silly game and not getting 1 6* I'm officially done wasting my money... I could have bought a new Xbox or ps3 for that... Lol I like to support good games (please stay calm was my other addiction and the prices were WAY more reasonable) but with these prices it's not just supporting. they're greedy. WAY greedy. Lol sorry started out as a hope of dropping 6* prices and turned into a rant >.<

As long as they're turning a profit they're not going to change Sad. Almost every F2P game is pay-to-win. It's a bit frustrating as I'd love to support a great game. I haven't been able to talk myself into buying card packs knowing that I still won't be able to compete at all in future events without spending a lot of money to get enough TE/Potions.

On another note, I've seen some trade posts with the unit icons. Is there a public wiki or someplace that has the icons so I can use them too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:12 pm

[quote="Kadaan"]
Fyrspray wrote:

On another note, I've seen some trade posts with the unit icons. Is there a public wiki or someplace that has the icons so I can use them too?

I got mine from JP Wiki, then saved them to my computer and used the Host an Image option on the forum.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 7:32 pm

Okay, I'm having a value problem and I want to know if I'm the only one going through this daily. I'll use an example from earlier today:

I have this ally who spends a lot of money, buys a lot of packs etc. and pulls really well sometime. Still, he refuses to come to this forum and he knows I spend a lot of time here so he often asks me before he makes a trade if it is legit and he's not being ripped off. He has a Rein and a Nina as 6*'s, and I dont have any so people with 6*'s like to try to undermine my words.

MY PROBLEM: Today he asked me how much Rein was worth. I told him ~900te but depending on the seller and buyer (because six star prices are soewhat affected by seller) anywhere between 700 and 1000te could be reasonable. Then this guy who offered some stupid trade got on my page saying "Oh value has dropped, there's no more te, Rein is worth 600 ATM, Alex (who I valued at 400-500) is 300-400.

I believe that his claims were somewhat valid. What I think he and a lot of people are missing (or that i have wrong) is that pure TE value and TE worth are two completely different things.

Because of the TE market, if someone offered me 600TE for a Rein I would probably jump at the offer.

BUT if someone offered me 2 Alexs for a Rein I would laugh at them. That is because even though Alex+Alex is on par with 600TE, they are still worth less than Rein as cards.

In a card for card swap (which has become increasingly popular with the decline of TE) Alex is still worth 400, while Rein would be 900, and 400+400 is not 900.

I want to know if anyone else agrees with me, or Am I just crazy? Would you take two Alexs for a Rein? Would you take 600TE for a Rein. Do you understand my PureTE value vs. TE worth argument and why both are valid pricing scales, depending on the trade circumstances????
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:31 pm

I'm seriously considering Erhard as my first 5* unit, but someone just told me they're going to "reprint" him? Any truth to this? I've been seeing a lot of people selling him in the past few days, probably trying to unload while he's still worth 150TE or so.
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 7:13 pm

steakjuice wrote:
I'm seriously considering Erhard as my first 5* unit, but someone just told me they're going to "reprint" him? Any truth to this? I've been seeing a lot of people selling him in the past few days, probably trying to unload while he's still worth 150TE or so.

The Japanese version had a Reprint series that contained cards from:

Demon's Tower
Venus Colosseum
Black Dragon Castle
Key of Goetia
Dark Elves
Army
Witch

If I am reading the dates right, it was released for 3 days only during the Magical Vacation Co-Op event. They will probably release it here during a Co-Op event as well. One thing to keep in mind is that all units in the pack are in their original form, i.e. all monster units from Demon's Tower and Black Dragon will need to be recruited.
Back to top Go down
zealisee

zealisee

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:04 am

I have 75 TE, what 5* can I afford?
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:06 pm

You can buy most mid tier cards with 75 TE. I suggest you advertise on the top 10 walls you have TE to spend and wait for an offer you like to come along.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:41 pm

EDIT: Whooops, clicked on wrong thread, just noticed. Apologies. ^^;

Price check on Patricia.

Her stats are barely better than those of Fiona, but she is rarer, and is an event unit (for now, at least). What would be her asking price at the moment?
Back to top Go down
Rapicell

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:48 pm

What's a good 5* that I can afford for 60 te?
Back to top Go down
arij85

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:20 am

Please help me guys i got a Dullahand and i dont know how much does it worth
i am pretty new at this game and dont know the prices so well
Back to top Go down
NewPalpatine

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 4:21 pm

What is a TE?
Back to top Go down
BigMastaB97
Cold Fury [Rare]
BigMastaB97

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 6:26 pm

NewPalpatine wrote:
What is a TE?

TE= Time Elixir and in case you don't know a "pot" is a potion
Back to top Go down
Dethkitty83

Dethkitty83

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 11:42 am

is Hmon for elizabeth u a good offer?
Im not to great with prices so i am not sure.
thx for any reply in advance
Back to top Go down
Despoted
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 5:50 pm

A 6* for a 5* is usually not a good offer. H Mon is worth around twice as much as Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading Center Public Chat
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next