Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
aikendoe
☆☆
aikendoe

GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center Empty
PostSubject: GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center   GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 3:09 am

With all this "looking for superactive 7*/6* players with tons of pots to rank in GW" talk in the threads, I've decided we need a thread for 5*/4* players to find/found guilds that match their power.
So feel free to post your recruitment pitch here, or just announce that you're looking for guild.
Me first.
Guild founder looking for 5* players to participate in guild war event. We play casually and not spend hundreds of $$$. We are not going to beat everyone and rank in top 100. It will be great if we get 5* reward. If not, we will get some free loot anyway.
Our name is Coup de Grace (tm)(R).
Requirements for members:
1. Your only 6* is Grace. Must be set as your leader (for fun). Players with maxed Grace are preferred.
2. All your other units are 5* (you can cheat, cause I cant check it anyway Wink
3. You swear to Epona Goddess that you'll take part in 50% battles at least Smile(you can lie here too, you oath-breaker).
Thats all. If you're interested, post on my wall and join our guild.
IGN: aikendoe ID: 60627434

Edit: we are full )

Last edited by aikendoe on Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center   GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 5:41 am

I admire that you are doing such a gesture for lower players for them to get a chance to play for fun.

But there isn't any need to make a second thread for recruitment. True guild founders would search through and find those that needed help, as long as they would uphold some responsibility.

About your guild, it's a cool idea (this is a bit biased because i just LOVE Grace Razz ), and i hope you have a fun time.

(Tip: place your guild name up front and then the Grace requirement. The way it is now can cause some confusion)
Back to top Go down
aikendoe
☆☆
aikendoe

PostSubject: Re: GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center   GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 9:31 am

Thanks for advice, I've edited post )
As for separate thread, I found that some players (like me) are shy to post their request in the main thread on par with 6*/7* players who own a lot of resources. Hence new thread. Its general forum branch after all.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center   GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:31 am

aikendoe wrote:
Thanks for advice, I've edited post )
As for separate thread, I found that some players (like me) are shy to post their request in the main thread on par with 6*/7* players who own a lot of resources. Hence new thread. Its general forum branch after all.
Point taken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center   GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GW3: lowlevel guild recruitment center
Page 1 of 1