Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Trading Center Public Chat

Go down 
+161
Ceres
eclipse456
alentwa
Roanmarvel
Ronald-iledan
Possibly
pharaondy
Leonpownzor
Alzahar
sealbutts
Haasome
wreckage
ollyshuteye
jkulan
Megumo84
Leiyx
ForLulzz
pblomuffin
LoraFrosty
Kross3dx
orangesherber3
Mia-San
TheRussianPanda
raikong4
DaddyBooPwns
SakuraEmperess
Butters833
thabib3
Oshiguru
zatherius
bowler24824
ameliamkm
Birdy
kgst
Belhyde
Dmhlucky
SekerWolf
ElysianField
Kandachime
xtaroux
embiggen
ImFA
bx65
ticoticoskw
reyrey
-Aranel-
Kirito_21
WindCrest
Zerion
CrappiestPlayer
ChilloutArea
Colaleon
mistive
Jim4good
YtsejamHP
Ponte1990
chibista
dewwyreaper
dudumadrid
kenthezebra
slimcrazy
Mistrevia
AzuGazer
Ascheriit
KuroStar
webcest
boohcdm
avelora
Meanmelter
shadow_ryl
Ry0ki
Beam
karmacappa
pknott
Gunzlinger
Typhon
LivingNexus
Cloudie
Sabin76
Ilyere
MythSearcher
tanabata
meximan1390
Eric107
Kain JeTrexFKaiser
Vyraal
ikaanon
argisht
AibanSama
DUMPSTERUNDIEZ
Giru
JuliettaVoid
Iceman05
yayjohnny
DatAsian
Pacatus
frickenmoron
HighClassTopHat
BlindedEye
MaskedBunny
zhen2112
Nazantia
Heidemariie
Hunkamajunka
Callanthe
bells
Lolli
Mechsae
titared
BkWiz
themadmanazn
draxmayas
andrekoston
Kirisute-Gomen
robertrence
orkiegi
memphiskite
LeviathanTM
Seinaru
Piggers
thebluebox0
maud101
Isylia
cot628
myad
ATB
aubade888
kyaaya
Meliadoul
SpatialGlaze
HoundR
aquarianchick
Dethkitty83
BigMastaB97
NewPalpatine
arij85
Rapicell
ChibiLeen
zealisee
steakjuice
Kadaan
superficial
Fyrspray
antnwonderland
xionnguyen
nijian84
Le0de
ehrik
Sethala
aszutai
PrincessReborn
zetaphax
Sientara
Despoted
Strenhelden
Sladestar
predator852
larrydust
ALostGod
pnoytroi
Admin
165 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
tanabata

Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 9:27 am

Anyone has Isis for sale? How many TE approximate?
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 1:12 am

ATB wrote:
ikaanon wrote:
Just traded lvl 32 Canis for fresh Charles. Don't know if it was a good trade or not, Canis was my first 5 star so i didnt know the market too well. Some allies said it was a steal others said it wasnt worth so im not sure lol

Honestly I think it wasn't such a great trade. Charles isn't all that good for a 6* and Canis is great for this event and she is a really good 5* in terms of stats, you could have probably gotten a better 6* if you had TE or max 4* added.

Anyways the market is going nuts now, I seen 6* units that are decently priced drop down to low amounts of TE all day today.
I seen someone sell a Mparis for 200TE pure
A Rein for 100TE or mix offer.
Chiara for 190TE.

This event is making people scramble for TE, might be a tower event next so people are trying to stockpile TE.
I am not sure about this.

Anyone got any thoughts to share?

Well, Charles is THE superb unit for arena, he got new skill for arena and his fast speed means he always get to attack first.
Heard people did a test run in battle events in the Taiwan version, they had 5 Charles on 1 single player, and 2 Charles on 2 allies(and removed all other allies so they always appear), with 7 Charles, you win the battle in the first 7 moves even without skills, slow, kb, area atk, all meant pretty much nothing. All the better attack units that are slower are also useless against this team.

Granted that Charles does not worth that much, a lot of rich players can afford 7 of those, so it may come to luck if you have 2 players with 7 Charles fighting each other(who gets the 7th hit or a double attack skill before that) but most of the time, its unlikely that this team will lose.

I see people selling Charles for 90TE here, so 630TE for an almost unbeatable team, sounds pretty standard for the top 10 players that seems like they spend a few thousand dollars on each event.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 26, 2013 12:32 am

Why are people still keeping their topics active?
We can't trade for 5 days so isn't this a good time to slow down on it and take a nice break?

Or if you're not taking a break, maybe grind some levels or compete in the arena perhaps?

I'm so confused by these trading motives atm... :S
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:18 pm

Hey all, looking for rare 3* RotTK unit Lu Xun. Hoping to buy after event for 1TE only, but state your price if you have another in mind.
EDIT: Want to complete my collection, only found out about this thread ^_^;;
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:58 am

Looking to trade my Max Dermond for a max Bernard or a fresh Bernard +.
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 12:28 pm

Paris is such a good unit but I'm glad the price is dropping Very Happy I hope it becomes affordable for me soon..
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:50 pm

Hate to ask this here, but is anyone interested in a lv38 Tarte for 3te? I need it to close a deal.
Back to top Go down
Typhon

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:07 pm

I've Been Following Edwin with Interest.
I have seen fresh Ed traded 5 times in the last 24 hours.
2 went for 20 TE
1 went for 30 TE
2 went for 35 TE

I've also dealt with 1 trader wanted 45 TE for Max Edwin.

and I had one trader insist that from this site he saw his price at 50 TE. But when I search this site I see one person sold his for 20 TE, several people asking for/about him, but no where have I seen his price listed as 50 TE. I wish I kept his ID so I could call him out.

My gut feeling is the ones that sold at 20 were just looking for quick TE and didn't research his price. and that his price really is in the 30-35 range.

I've been offering Max Vivi, and Max Dermond for trade, and if they are willing to talk I say I can add 5TE, but have not had any luck yet. (Pure TE offers keep edging me out.)

Others have Edwin thoughts?
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:52 pm

I personally wouldn't pay more than 25te pure for him, and to be honest I'd rather trade a set of 4*s + 5-10te. There's always the chance that I'll pull him in the future, as slim as it may be, so to pay 40te for a unit I might actually get from a card pull is pretty ridiculous. Maybe Edwin + Lev for 40te, but not Edwin alone.
Back to top Go down
Typhon

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 5:34 pm

LivingNexus wrote:
I personally wouldn't pay more than 25te pure for him, and to be honest I'd rather trade a set of 4*s + 5-10te. There's always the chance that I'll pull him in the future, as slim as it may be, so to pay 40te for a unit I might actually get from a card pull is pretty ridiculous. Maybe Edwin + Lev for 40te, but not Edwin alone.

2 hiccups to that strategy:
1) I don't have 25 te
2) others are paying more then 25.
Back to top Go down
Gunzlinger
Gravedigger [Retired]

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:00 am

I'm looking for a Heidemarie, a Cecilia, and a Manfred atm.

I have a healthy mix of decent 5*'s and 6*'s. Please leave me a message.
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:39 am

Typhon wrote:

1) I don't have 25 te

That's just what I personally value him at, you can do what you want.
Back to top Go down
pknott
☆☆
pknott

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Typhon wrote:
LivingNexus wrote:

1) I don't have 25 te

That's okay, Nexus doesn't have TE to throw around either.
Back to top Go down
karmacappa
☆☆
karmacappa

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 3:36 pm

Typhon wrote:

My gut feeling is the ones that sold at 20 were just looking for quick TE and didn't research his price. and that his price really is in the 30-35 range.

You're correct, it is probably about that. Edwin is one of the better 15 DC cards for arena/battle arena. Anyone who suggests less is most likely saying that because they would like to buy your characters for less than they are worth.
Back to top Go down
LivingNexus

LivingNexus

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 6:41 pm

pknott wrote:

Who's throwing TE? That's irresponsible, someone could put an eye out.
Back to top Go down
pknott
☆☆
pknott

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 7:17 pm

LivingNexus wrote:
pknott wrote:

Who's throwing TE? That's irresponsible, someone could put an eye out.

It's round dude. They'd probably just bust a skull instead.
Back to top Go down
Beam

Beam

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:38 am

Someone wants Nana? Make offers, PN me Smile
Back to top Go down
Ry0ki

Ry0ki

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:19 pm

Trading a lvl 94 Serafiina + Pegasus or Stray Cat for a 5*
Back to top Go down
shadow_ryl

shadow_ryl

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 2:53 pm

Searching For Eury, Please give a reasonable price
Back to top Go down
Cloudie
☆☆☆
Cloudie

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 9:03 pm

Selling mBernard mNorma fresh Emma and fresh 4* Debbie! Anyone interested to buy those for pure TE can message me or click my shop down below! :]
Back to top Go down
Meanmelter

Meanmelter

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 11:20 am

Selling Fresh 4* Robert
Back to top Go down
avelora

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:40 pm

This is going to sound stupid.. but I've recently been searching for more 5+6*'s and I've seen quite a few cards being sold for more than 3k te, can someone please explain to me why? Because that's A LOT of te!
Back to top Go down
boohcdm

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 3:01 pm

SELL FRESH 4* DEBBIE - 09 TE
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:33 pm

avelora wrote:
This is going to sound stupid.. but I've recently been searching for more 5+6*'s and I've seen quite a few cards being sold for more than 3k te, can someone please explain to me why? Because that's A LOT of te!

Rare LE units such as Minerva, Princess Gloria & Diana (just to name a few) deserve a high price on them due to the amount of real life cash spent or Time Elixers burned to obtain them during certain events.

The high prices are usually set by the prize winners themselves and are then lowered due to wanting to obtaining TE desperately or trading for other units instead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
ikaanon
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:36 pm

s> 140 nana. max reamy. 64 patricia pm me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trading Center Public Chat   Trading Center Public Chat - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trading Center Public Chat
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next