Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Leveling and enhancing your cards

Go down 
+26
skrfirefly
Brokenluckx3
kyaaya
lmnseason
luxionmk2
cbutters3
ATROPEX
mct007tc
dewie68
Sientara
xXTaiWinXx
dnonamus
ohzark
ElysianField
Br4ve
Syzygistic
DerpaDerpa
Shokkeru
zoebeagle
Pugilist
Strenhelden
brokenchicken
clocksprocket
Admin
Keysta7
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Pugilist

Pugilist

Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:30 am

zoebeagle wrote:
You never punched an owl? Razz

Does this count?

https://youtu.be/w7N4-chNxuM
(apologies for the vulgarity)

I once punched a man with turrets syndrome; he's cured now.
Back to top Go down
Syzygistic
War Hero [Rare]
Syzygistic

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Here is what I have found so far for leveling without the use of feeders. I used Quest 24-6, all allies, and my Fiona.

Start
Fiona Level 62 0 EXP displayed on card
585 Exp GET
Fiona Level 62 16 EXP displayed on card
585 Exp GET
Fiona Level 62 31 EXP displayed on card
585 Exp GET
Fiona Level 62 46 EXP displayed on card
585 EXP GET
Fiona Level 62 62 EXP displayed on card
585 Exp GET
Fiona Level 62 77 EXP displayed on card
585 Exp GET
Fiona Level 62 93 EXP displayed on card
585 EXP GET
Fiona Level 63 8 EXP displayed on card
585 EXP GET
Fiona Level 63 23 EXP displayed on card
585 EXP GET
Fiona Level 63 38 EXP displayed on card

I will add more as I get the info....

Last edited by Syzygistic on Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added more xp)
Back to top Go down
Br4ve

Br4ve

PostSubject: theory   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 10:42 pm

I have an idea/theory that might be worth testing out...

In another Mobage game (rage of bahamut) when you are enhancing cards, if you max out the card getting sacrificed then 10% of its stats get carried over into the beneficiary instead of the normal 5%.

I'm wondering if the same underlying system is in play in Fantasica and just not blatantly stated yet.

Can any1 try this out? mayb just try a level 19 2* vs a maxed level 20 2* card. see if the difference in XP is about 5% and you'd have your answer.

Could be totally wrong but just a thought.

Also, what is the difference in xp between a lvl 4 2* card and a lvl 5 2* card? Which way is more efficient/cost effective? Thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

Br4ve wrote:

In another Mobage game (rage of bahamut) when you are enhancing cards, if you max out the card getting sacrificed then 10% of its stats get carried over into the beneficiary instead of the normal 5%.

I'm wondering if the same underlying system is in play in Fantasica and just not blatantly stated yet.

Can any1 try this out? mayb just try a level 19 2* vs a maxed level 20 2* card. see if the difference in XP is about 5% and you'd have your answer.

Also, what is the difference in xp between a lvl 4 2* card and a lvl 5 2* card? Which way is more efficient/cost effective? Thanks guys!

never heard of rage of bahamut before.
Back to top Go down
ohzark

ohzark

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:06 am

ElysianField wrote:
Br4ve wrote:

tha game that must not be named.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 1:09 pm

ohzark wrote:
ElysianField wrote:
Br4ve wrote:

tha game that must not be named.

That bad?

~back on-topic now bounce

just wondering but how many 2* lvl 20 would it take from lvl 1 to 80 , 100 and 120?
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 3:54 pm

Here is what I've found in my experimenting for my blog so far. First off as many of you probably know leveling with cards or "feeders" costs more in luna at higher levels. So when I get a new card at level 0 I first empty my unit list of all cards above 2*. (initiate a trade with allies that they cancel moving the cards to your inbox). I then feed 2* cards 17 1* to level them up to 10. I do this with as many 2* that I can. Then I fill the rest of the unit list with one star cards and use all 1* &2* to level the cards I am trying to level. This generally puts me in the 40s (I have yet to use all 2* so this # can be higher) From then on I do 24-6 the rest of the way. A side note on 24-6. Using one unit and 5 allies earns 585 exp per turn. However if you also use more of your units (say for example if you are trying to level more than just the one card) you actually earn more total exp (two cards earn a combined total of 594 exp). Yes it takes longer but if you were leveling more than one card anyway it's actually quicker. Events are also a good way to level cards since they also give exp and are independent of the regular quest cooldown time you experience in the game. During the black tower event I took my Paige card from level 10 to max in 3 days. The 70+ levels will require patience. There seems o be a big drop off in the amount of exp to actual exp you receive. I'll be doing more experimenting so that I can write a quality guide for my blog. I'll let you guys know how that turns out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
xXTaiWinXx

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:45 pm

k im rather new to upgrading and never really pay attention i was reading through the bottom pot i dont get what u guys are talking about like 24 6
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:50 pm

xXTaiWinXx wrote:
k im rather new to upgrading and never really pay attention i was reading through the bottom pot i dont get what u guys are talking about like 24 6

Under the quests menu: Episode 24 -Battle at the Gates, Quest 6 - Trial.
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 am

if you didn't finish quest 23-7 you can't see quests 24 -1 and up though
Back to top Go down
dewie68

dewie68

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 3:31 am

Does anyone know how much a exp a maxed 4* gives? Into a 5, for example?
Back to top Go down
mct007tc
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
mct007tc

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 1:36 pm

Which lv hv the most sea units?
Back to top Go down
ATROPEX
Peace Keeper [Retired]
ATROPEX

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 04, 2012 6:51 pm

Back to top Go down
cbutters3

cbutters3

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 4:08 pm

I recently traded 2 almost maxed 3*s for a few lvl 1 4*s. I used the method I found consistent throughout posts. ie. lvl my 1*s from grinding training 10-4 into the bear until lvl 6-10 then fed bears to bears until about lvl 20, I also found grinding quest 2-7 for leveling units better since there is no down time (308exp with 1 unit 4 allies), just time consuming but studying for finals so time is no issue right now due to all nighters. My questions are... A) Is this the best method to lvl my new 4*s to max to trade for 5*s B) I have 2 3*s lvl 40+, should I use them to feed new 4*s C) I also have high* monsters I want to lvl for better defense, should I use the same methhod, except for leveling through quests obviously.
Back to top Go down
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Just tried to enchant a 2* melee unit with 17 melee unit feeders, and it went over lvl 10 after only 16 of those.
Could it be that you get a little bonus if you use the same type of unit for enchanting?
Back to top Go down
luxionmk2

luxionmk2

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 6:24 pm

5% bonus from melee 1* into melee cards.

Just an FYI, your 16 1* are worth 2400 XP at least, and the Lvl 10 2* you got will only yield 1800 XP into another card?

Of course, it's way cheaper to feed 16 1* into a Lvl 1 2* then it is to feed all that to a Lvl 40 4*!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 2:50 am

cbutters3 wrote:
I recently traded 2 almost maxed 3*s for a few lvl 1 4*s. I used the method I found consistent throughout posts. ie. lvl my 1*s from grinding training 10-4 into the bear until lvl 6-10 then fed bears to bears until about lvl 20, I also found grinding quest 2-7 for leveling units better since there is no down time (308exp with 1 unit 4 allies), just time consuming but studying for finals so time is no issue right now due to all nighters. My questions are... A) Is this the best method to lvl my new 4*s to max to trade for 5*s B) I have 2 3*s lvl 40+, should I use them to feed new 4*s C) I also have high* monsters I want to lvl for better defense, should I use the same methhod, except for leveling through quests obviously.
With some patience, max leveling a 4* is not hard. It does take time but I personally think that the only cards you want to enhance with feeders are your first 5* and 6* unit cards. I have a tons of maxed 4* and I leveled them up from level 1-80 by doing 2-7. I only save my feeders for monsters right now. If you are paying to play the game, you may find a different better answer.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:44 am

Try out the calculator for yourself =)

A) Short answer: Questing is good, you enhancing can be better though. (See recipe sheet in calculator)
B) If they are not limited/pretty 3*, their main use is feeder since it's easy to get 4* with better stats.
C) Monsters can only be levelled via enhancing. (Alternative is to buy levelled monsters)

cbutters3 wrote:

Since 4* level 1 to 80 takes 191,600xp, you really need patience =) Even with 2-7 giving 308 xp/min its still about 10.5 hours per 4*. (5* will be about 18 hours, 6* about 30.5 hours). Event quests really do help though e.g. 10 ticket pandora is 9k xp per run.

lmnseason wrote:

With some patience, max leveling a 4* is not hard. It does take time but I personally think that the only cards you want to enhance with feeders are your first 5* and 6* unit cards. I have a tons of maxed 4* and I leveled them up from level 1-80 by doing 2-7. I only save my feeders for monsters right now. If you are paying to play the game, you may find a different better answer.

Somehow this is more of a discussion than a factual thread so probably better to move to game discussion area?
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:33 am

What do you guys level your 2* and 3* feeders to?
I used to level my bears to 6 because it took 6 1*s but even 70ish level 6 bears only takes a 4* to level 50ish.
Now i put 16-19 1*s into a bear for level 10/11 but idk anything about 3* feeding
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:21 am

Posted info in other thread and in calculator recipe sheet.

Now that there is a recipe finder sheet in the calculator, one finding to highlight:

You will not gain xp by levelling a 2* feeder unless
a) you feed the resulting feeder to a card of the same type, OR
b) the 50% bonus from event panel is active

But I will still feed 3x fresh 1* (1*L1) to a fresh 2* (2*L1) to make a level 4 2* (2*L4), as
i) It reduces feeder inbox space by up to 75% (from 4 cards to 1 card)
ii) The xp difference is small - no xp loss if ignore type bonus, from -24xp loss to 50 xp gain depending if you lose/gain type bonus from the feed. (for perspective on xp, 1*L1 base xp at 10 skill gives 165 xp, 1 run quest 2-7 gives 308 xp/min)

However if without event panel bonus and with BotV skill level 10, you
a) feed 2* using 6 1* to make a 2*L6 you lose 115 to 213 xp in the process.
b) feed 2* using 11 (the minimum number at skill 10, skill 0 still needs 12) 1* to make a 2*L10 you lose 339 to 632 xp in the process.

Note: With event bonus its a different story: The same 2*L6 only costs 4x 1*L1 to make for a gain of 198 to 337 xp

However you still can gain xp by levelling 3* feeders without event panel bonus:
a) At 10 BotV skill using 11 1*L1 as above, you gain 1595 to 2038 xp. (Yet another reason to prefer training 26-5 over 10-4)

As for an idea of the number needed to max your cards, copying from other thread (for no event panel bonus):
Quote :
Maxing cards using above feeders:
3* - Use (28) 3*L10 will level fresh 3* from 1 to 60
4* - Use (53) 3*L10 and (1) 2*L4 will level fresh 4* from 1 to 80
5* - Use (92) 3*L10 will level fresh 5* from 1 to 100
6* - Use (156) 3*L10 and (3) 2*L4 will level fresh 6* from 1 to 120 (probably more efficient to use 4* feeders as well - 2 batch is alot cheaper than 3 batch)

Notes:
- Can replace 3*L10 with (4) 2*L4
- Feeder amount required reduces with BotV skill (for level 10 skill divide feeder usage by 1.10; alternative recipies exist at higher skills)
- Panel event enhancement bonus reduces feeder usage by about 33%!! (save feeders and non-urgent levelling till event bonus)
- Questing is free XP. Quest 2-7 gives 308xp a min while a 3*L10 gives 3600xp (about 12 minutes of 12 runs) (You save alot more questing at higher card level than low card level)
- Matching types (magic/missle/melee) gives bonus XP (about 5%)
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:35 am

kyaaya wrote:

you still can gain xp by levelling 3* feeders without event panel bonus:
a) At 10 BotV skill using 11 1*L1 as above, you gain 1595 to 2038 xp. (Yet another reason to prefer training 26-5 over 10-4)

As for an idea of the number needed to max your cards, copying from other thread (for no event panel bonus):
Quote :
Maxing cards using above feeders:
3* - Use (28) 3*L10 will level fresh 3* from 1 to 60
4* - Use (53) 3*L10 and (1) 2*L4 will level fresh 4* from 1 to 80
5* - Use (92) 3*L10 will level fresh 5* from 1 to 100
6* - Use (156) 3*L10 and (3) 2*L4 will level fresh 6* from 1 to 120 (probably more efficient to use 4* feeders as well - 2 batch is alot cheaper than 3 batch)

Notes:
- Can replace 3*L10 with (4) 2*L4
- Feeder amount required reduces with BotV skill (for level 10 skill divide feeder usage by 1.10; alternative recipies exist at higher skills)
- Panel event enhancement bonus reduces feeder usage by about 33%!! (save feeders and non-urgent levelling till event bonus)
- Questing is free XP. Quest 2-7 gives 308xp a min while a 3*L10 gives 3600xp (about 12 minutes of 12 runs) (You save alot more questing at higher card level than low card level)
- Matching types (magic/missle/melee) gives bonus XP (about 5%)

I have lvl 9 BotV Skill, and im confused with what to feed my 3* Feeder without* Event Bonuses,

tried (11) 1* enchant to a (1) L1 3* gives a L8 3*.
Any advice to recommend me the best way to feed a 2* (as i have more of them compared to 3* feeders) and 3* feeders with my current BotV skill?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
kyaaya

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:42 am

skrfirefly wrote:

I have lvl 9 BotV Skill, and im confused with what to feed my 3* Feeder without* Event Bonuses,
Any advice to recommend me the best way to feed a 2* (as i have more of them compared to 3* feeders) and 3* feeders with my current BotV skill?

Thanks in advance.

Without panel event bonus, target feeder level doesn't change from BotV skill 10 to 9, just use more cards of same type.

Recipes:
2* - target level 4 (2*L4):
Feed any 3x fresh 1* (i.e. 1*L1, same recipe as BotV skill 10)

3* - target level 7 (3*L7):
Feed 8 1*L1, of which 6 need to be same type. (BotV 10 also needs 8x 1*L1, but only needs 4 to be of same type).

Notes
- Can swap 3x 1*L1 with a 2*L1, or 6x 1*L1 with 2*L4
E.g. 3*L7 = 3*L1 + 2x 1*L1 + [same type 6x 1*L1]
= 3*L1 + 2x 1*L1 + [same type 2*L4]
= 3*L1 + 2x 1*L1 + [same type 2x 2*L1]
= 3*L1 + 2x 1*L1 + [same type 2*L1 + 3x 1*L1]

---
I will feed all 3* to level 7 to maximise the bonus xp. In the process, will try to use up all the 1* (feed 2* with the remainder after feeding 3*) to minimise space.

Also to reduce enhancement costs, delay using the big feeders for the last batch (so as to keep card level low for lower costs - using calculator to check that you don't overshoot)
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:46 am

kyaaya wrote:
skrfirefly wrote:

Thanks in advance.

Without panel event bonus, target feeder level doesn't change from BotV skill 10 to 9, just use more cards of same type.

Recipes:
2* - target level 4 (2*L4):
Feed any 3x fresh 1* (i.e. 1*L1, same recipe as BotV skill 10)

3* - target level 7 (3*L7):
Feed 8 1*L1, of which 6 need to be same type. (BotV 10 also needs 8x 1*L1, but only needs 4 to be of same type).

Notes
- Can swap 3x 1*L1 with a 2*L1, or 6x 1*L1 with 2*L4
E.g. 3*L7 = 3*L1 + 2x 1*L1 + [same type 6x 1*L1]
= 3*L1 + 2x 1*L1 + [same type 2*L4]
= 3*L1 + 2x 1*L1 + [same type 2x 2*L1]
= 3*L1 + 2x 1*L1 + [same type 2*L1 + 3x 1*L1]

---
I will feed all 3* to level 7 to maximise the bonus xp. In the process, will try to use up all the 1* (feed 2* with the remainder after feeding 3*) to minimise space.

Also to reduce enhancement costs, delay using the big feeders for the last batch (so as to keep card level low for lower costs - using calculator to check that you don't overshoot)

Thanks for the Infomation, will try it out soon study
Back to top Go down
nolight

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:12 pm

Hello!
I'd like to know something please. Maybe somebody already asked the same question before me...but I'm currently at level 40, and I can't reach level 41, 42 and so on. They're telling me 40 is the best I can do ("level max"). How is that possible?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:48 pm

nolight wrote:
Hello!
I'd like to know something please. Maybe somebody already asked the same question before me...but I'm currently at level 40, and I can't reach level 41, 42 and so on. They're telling me 40 is the best I can do ("level max"). How is that possible?

Each star tier has its own level limit.

A 1* unit/monster is maxed at level 20.
A 2* unit/monster is maxed at level 40.
A 3* unit/monster is maxed at level 60.
A 4* unit/monster is maxed at level 80.
A 5* unit/monster is maxed at level 100.
A 6* unit/monster is maxed at level 120.

Once a unit/monster has reached its maximum level, it will not gain experience nor levels anymore. The Japanese version of this game has a special item that allows to increase a card's maximum level, but we don't have this yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leveling and enhancing your cards   Leveling and enhancing your cards - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leveling and enhancing your cards
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next