Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]

Go down 
+133
pimpayon
gremory lover
Dmhlucky
niceguyingold
ModdingAllDay
Popabear79554
Butterflylovin
ShiKabuki
Argreon
Abyssight
snipercat12
erikwinslow
Calyptra9
blackwing
Belhyde
MasterNoob
Iburnq8
nohara
HoundR
Musashiiden
Rain4est1337
Cospinay
jennytan18
Keleos89
LoraFrosty
AshleighBSexy
Lawliet
afternoonteatime
SamuraixAmateur
SimsFamily
Tattycoram
sinne0_5
AhHe1984
CP_Cranfill
LuziMiazawa
TruthMaker
Eklipzs
koreandude711
Senvious
AzuGazer
walker8030
Mistrevia
xyzon
greatsopp
mistive
Happiemealz
stevkim
Serinalus
Rukei
Tashego
Yuan
MythSearcher
Ilyere
sGabe4
nathantmorin
JuliettaVoid
larcangel
zoodedout24
pikarawr09
Rasta
deformedmagic
ahmad4zan
Lusha Rarevock
myad
Onisunit
Yukine2911
skrfirefly
ATB
phamsean
sengakae
Bigbaby03
ashablue
thebluebox0
hereticloki
BaDxHoMeR11
alley1221
Fanta_Lover
GodHatesUssAll
tinker1679
themadmanazn
aniken671
Subwerd
Piggers
deedlit228
larrydust
the3ptsling
lordstrell
Laanta
Brokenluckx3
lmnseason
theonlyenzan
Danaerys83
Reesiz
EvolutionIsReal
cloudsoratidus
TOPdevx
KuroStar
Whenesday
Xedd
Gen137
Zaelar
Lionpunisher
aquCHAOS
MiyamaMizuki
Xzaral
neary1
BigMastaB97
Requium13
SeraphShaun
RoyalGargoyle
victorfay69
Gornix
Darkulax
SnozzBerry
predator852
dnonamus
ATROPEX
Kanoodle
MrUbiquity
Admin
sagemacleod
ragnarok
memphiskite
Ruego
snofuzz
BkWiz
ALostGod
Vertacus
timlai1209
ElysianField
Dark Knlght
Katybug99
clocksprocket
137 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 pm

I have info, and some snapshots that the scammer hawt-tamales has another account. This player jayven59 ID 32176787 told me that this new player bigtoeyaya ID 63605737 is comprimising & helping scammer hawt-tamales to make another account, with his new phone(his dad is getting him) watch out for them both. block them both, and tell EVERYONE. I dont know how to post the snapshots so i will send them to a mod on kik.
Back to top Go down
deedlit228
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:47 pm

So I'm not sure if Fantasica allows players with the same username (since they have unique ID numbers), but I noticed on the front page of the list of scammers that the ID for "backoffmynutz" was missing.

By random chance in the training area I just came across a player named "backoffmynutz", who is still very active (had Norma for the leader). I took a screenshot of their profile with the ID number, but should I post it up? I would hate to put the wrong ID up if Fantasica allows for the same username to be used by multiple people (however unlikely.)
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:46 pm

deedlit228 wrote:
So I'm not sure if Fantasica allows players with the same username (since they have unique ID numbers), but I noticed on the front page of the list of scammers that the ID for "backoffmynutz" was missing.

By random chance in the training area I just came across a player named "backoffmynutz", who is still very active (had Norma for the leader). I took a screenshot of their profile with the ID number, but should I post it up? I would hate to put the wrong ID up if Fantasica allows for the same username to be used by multiple people (however unlikely.)

Yea put the snapshot up. And the mods will investigate
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:52 pm

I have snapshots of the two new ppl in this list. They think this forum is joke.
Back to top Go down
ashablue

ashablue

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:12 pm

harassment is a word that means something
A disagreement with someone is not harassment and very different from stealing cards from someone.

orse5 is someone I have known in real life before Fanta and listing him here IS a joke because he has neither scammed not harassed anyone. Him blocking those users who are rude or nasty does not qualify him to be listed here.

You can check me out if you like. Talk to my allies if you want.
And further more, Fanta_Lover should be at least warned for listing people without due reason.
It's not cool and helps no one.

Sorry, but I couldn't help but say my piece because I know Orse5 really well and it really bothers me when people use anonymity to be nasty and power trip, ruining it for everyone else. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding. I dont' think Orse5 cares half as much about this as I do, but I stand up for my friends and hope that the mods here will do the background they promise to do.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Bigbaby03

Bigbaby03

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Also, I'm orse5's ally and I saw the whole "thing" go down. A personal disagreement does not qualify one for harassment. While this personal list has some validity, I, as we all, have seen lately a proverbial witch hunt for scammers. Orse5 does not belong in the same company as Hawt-Tamales. I think we should at least provide and confirm proof before dragging good names through the mud.

Also-- you're heart's in the right place, but something got lost
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:04 pm

Harrassment is harrassment, it dont matter how u put it. I also saw the whole thing go down. Then ii had to put my foot down, when i see others thats not part of the situation pop in the problem making it worse from their words. Im a respected player and a very nice one at that, i know yall are defending your friend without knowing tge whole thing. But your freind did falsy accuse and harrass. They still did things that was againt the rulz. Its also not right to act not knowing the ruls, and thinking this forum is a joke. Its not.

I said my peice. Follow the rules or dont play at all. Easy as that.
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Bigbaby03 wrote:
Also, I'm orse5's ally and I saw the whole "thing" go down. A personal disagreement does not qualify one for harassment. While this personal list has some validity, I, as we all, have seen lately a proverbial witch hunt for scammers. Orse5 does not belong in the same company as Hawt-Tamales. I think we should at least provide and confirm proof before dragging good names through the mud.

Also-- you're heart's in the right place, but something got lost

Hawt-tamales aint in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Bigbaby03

Bigbaby03

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:32 pm

I mentioned tamales because they were upon your list. And you're right, they "aint" Smile'in this situation. And like I said, yes I saw the whole thing, the forum is not a joke, but this "witch hunt" that's been going on lately is a joke. I respect you for what you tried to do, just not for how it was done. Now my piece has been said.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:54 pm

Since this is here for all of us to see, anyone wanna clue the rest of us in that didnt "see it all go down"?

and what do you mean "witch hunt"?
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:59 pm

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
Since this is here for all of us to see, anyone wanna clue the rest of us in that didnt "see it all go down"?

and what do you mean "witch hunt"?

I have snap shot but i have no idea how to post them. Do you have kik ill send them to you. Or whoever can.
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:01 pm

Itl have to wait till tomarrow though cause its midnight. And i have a huge headach. Very tired(my 3month babycusin)
Back to top Go down
Bigbaby03

Bigbaby03

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:08 pm

Well, like I said, I said my piece, so I'm officially pulling myself out of this from now on. However I will clarify the term witch hunt.

It seems to me that there's been a lot of accusation recently and people quick to accuse people of scamming and spreading it all thru the community. I saw this firsthand yesterday when a misunderstanding dragged a good players name through the mud. I equate this with the Salem witch trials of the 1690s where accusations flew through their community.

Also I mean no disrespect to anyone, including fanta lover. I like this forum very much and I also think that the content enriches the game greatly.
Back to top Go down
ashablue

ashablue

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:16 pm

I stand by what I said. Nothing you described qualifies as harassement. And yes, definition does matter. Harassement is ongoing, persistant attacks, verbal or otherwise, getting allies to attack you all the time, telling others you're a scammer, or worse. That's harassement. Orse5 did nothing of the sort.

Your personal dislike of someone does not qualify that player for a placement in a public scammer list for harassement. Unless they have stolen from you or your allies, or repeatedly post hateful and offensive material on your board you have no right to tell the rest of the gaming community that they are scammers or some such thing.

Block the player from posting if you don't like what they're saying. Done. But you're using a venue aimed at catching real assholes who steal and lie to players and take advantage of players who spend real money, to blacklist a player who disagreed with your or your ally about a situation.

I can do the same simply because I find this whole situation deplorable and your behaviour upsetting, but that's not a good enough reason to list a player in a public player community as a scammer or harasser based on personal vendettas or feelings.

And for the record, the thing they think is a joke is you listing him, not the entire forum or even this thread because the concept is so outlandish that it's funny.

I won't say anymore on this matter. I'll leave it to the mods to figure out what happened.
Bigbaby said it better than I ever could, and clearly with less anger than I'm feeling. I'm done here.
Back to top Go down
sengakae
☆☆
sengakae

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 11:41 pm

This new list disturbs me, in more way than one.

First is the lack of evidence. If screenshots were to be posted (or linked next to the name), that would greatly ease my suspicions.

Second is found in the first sentence of the post, "i think i found some new scammers im not sure". This leads me believe that the list is just a collection of rumors with no validity.

Thirdly, the people whose crimes are listed as "scamd ???". I'm pretty sure if the people accused was followed at all his wall will be filled with any variation of "give ____ back". I can't understand how there can be any question over what was taken.

Lastly, there are names on a scammers list whose reason for being on such a list is "not a scammer". I don't think I need to expand on that...

edit: screw it, I know nothing of what happened and have no right to talk about it.

Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:09 am

Additional on Herane. He is a confirmed serial scammer. He also scammed Seth in mid-December from an ally at the time.
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:31 am

I think I can help a bit....

sengakae wrote:

First is the lack of evidence. If screenshots were to be posted (or linked next to the name), that would greatly ease my suspicions.

Second is found in the first sentence of the post, "i think i found some new scammers im not sure". This leads me believe that the list is just a collection of rumors with no validity.

Thirdly, the people whose crimes are listed as "scamd ???". I'm pretty sure if the people accused was followed at all his wall will be filled with any variation of "give ____ back". I can't understand how there can be any question over what was taken.

Lastly, there are names on a scammers list whose reason for being on such a list is "not a scammer". I don't think I need to expand on that...

edit: screw it, I know nothing of what happened and have no right to talk about it.

The list was composed from post made in this thread. Most are supported by evidence in the original posting. In the case of the name that has not a scammer next to it, that person was originally reported as a scammer in game. However, I witnessed the event as it unfolded. A person traded with the accused. Over two hours later, decided he wasn't happy and wanted to trade back. When the accused refused, the kid started yelling scammer. I reported this, and the list was edited.

Considering some of these incidents are several weeks old and scanners block people who call them scanners, the screams of outrage and demands to return cards drop off of walls quickly. For this reason, IT IS VITAL TO GET SCREENSHOTS OF THE TRANSACTIONS AND THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH. Without evidence, names should not be added to the list.
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:02 am

thebluebox0 wrote:
I think I can help a bit....

sengakae wrote:

The list was composed from post made in this thread. Most are supported by evidence in the original posting. In the case of the name that has not a scammer next to it, that person was originally reported as a scammer in game. However, I witnessed the event as it unfolded. A person traded with the accused. Over two hours later, decided he wasn't happy and wanted to trade back. When the accused refused, the kid started yelling scammer. I reported this, and the list was edited.

Considering some of these incidents are several weeks old and scanners block people who call them scanners, the screams of outrage and demands to return cards drop off of walls quickly. For this reason, IT IS VITAL TO GET SCREENSHOTS OF THE TRANSACTIONS AND THE IMMEDIATE AFTERMATH. Without evidence, names should not be added to the list.

Thank you! You said it perfectly. I ONLY did the list to HELP this forum to be warnd of thes players on my own free will. 2 reasons. I heard that when the other wasnt updating the list (and i saw how short it was) i helpd out adding my own list of scammers that i have come accross too. (from players that sent me proof threw kik) 2 reson: i come by some players that i got suspicus of due to their activy. (so i look threw all pages threw here, and my convos threw kik & fanta) and i was right they ARE scammers.

Other thing, i do have snapshots from various scammer moments (i have WAY TO MUCH) i cant fit all that in my phone (got to much crap as it is) sorry to those who feel like that. I just go byby the rules and tell others who DONT REMEMBER THEM (by their actions) I dont know how to post the snapshots (i might be missinging some i dont know) so im sending all snapshots to one mod i met. I hope it helps. Also due to complaining i reread threw the snapshots about the those to in thethe harrasment list. Oren5 isnt the one who harrased, only said some certain coments. (i over looked like) so she will be remove. I also had my friend from years tell me about them after i sent them the forum link. I saw some things that was dissrespectful (forgot to take snapshots) so ill let it go.

Just a note to all yall that dought me. Im a truthful,nice,helpful player that go by rules so dont try and do me wrong. -.- do to the easly looked over "he said she said rule" I take snapshots of EVERYTHING that i come by on. so yes i always have the proof to back up what i say.(unless i was forgot or was to late)

Thank you thebluebox0 for helping the situation(all situations that we talk and do come by) I reapect you for that.
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 11:05 am

Forgot to add the parts im missing in the list,i do investigate myself to do all i can to find what im missing.i have to edit the list cause some of the scammers returnd what they stole.

Thank u.
Back to top Go down
Brokenluckx3
☆☆
Brokenluckx3

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 12:48 am

Fanta_Lover wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:

I too came across backoffmynutz in training, here are my screenshots:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:25 am

Brokenluckx3 wrote:
Fanta_Lover wrote:
deedlit228 wrote:

I too came across backoffmynutz in training, here are my screenshots:
Spoiler:

Thank you ill add it to the list
Back to top Go down
thebluebox0

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:55 pm

It looks like a mod might be tending the thread again.

may I ask that instructions on how to post screen shots from phones be added at the front? I tried to do the upload icon last night but my phone would not copy the URL when I clicked copy. Lots of people have evidence but can't figure out how to post the screenies
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:10 pm

Did they really delete my fucking list!?!? Do you have any idea how much time and effert it took to make that!? -.-
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:02 pm

Fanta_Lover wrote:
deleted by TheMadManAzn

Do not make unofficial lists. Names that go on the official list are a result of much investigation. YOu may posts screen shots but do not compile unofficial lists.

Seriously? -.-
Back to top Go down
Fanta_Lover
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:03 pm

I give up helping thats just sad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]   Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware: Scammers [No Longer Updated][8/29/2013]
Page 7 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next