Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fever times for TANK GIRL event.

Go down 
+6
AzakaZero
ggorrell77
Tasaiomar
dbrockoff
hocDirtyD
Mana420
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Mana420

Mana420

Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  Empty
PostSubject: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 5:14 pm

So is anybody else having trouble with fever times, I play quite often and I've only seen fever times on the first day.... Ive picked ruby and I know each girl has differnt ever times. But if maybe you've noticed a trend post it here because fanta are being jerks and not posting times :/
Thanks,
Back to top Go down
hocDirtyD

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 6:13 pm

I have seen ZERO fever.

I cashed my coins in last night, and got my rewards ASAP, before there are any more "changes" to the prize requirements.
Back to top Go down
dbrockoff

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:09 pm

I've yet to see any at all. Very frustrating...
How much do you get for 100 Iron medals?
Back to top Go down
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆
Tasaiomar

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:29 pm

Without fever time, I was getting just under 1200 for 100 iron medals (usually in the 1190s).
Back to top Go down
dbrockoff

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:36 pm

That's it?... I better get an 8* Ticket for my 25K in SBT...
Back to top Go down
hocDirtyD

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:01 pm

100 iron = (1100 - 1200) random.
Back to top Go down
dbrockoff

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:08 pm

How about gold?
Back to top Go down
Tasaiomar
☆☆☆
Tasaiomar

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:13 pm

For 100 gold medals? You'd be looking at 16k. 24k if you could crack the mystery that is fever time.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 8:03 am

I saw fever time twice the first day. First time I had barely started and had no medals. Second time I turned in the 60 or so medals I had. Since then I have not seen fever again. I have about 1200 medals waiting on it.

The Fever Time is a lie.
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 4:00 pm

Some are saying there was an announcement on FB that they scrapped fever time (presumably because it made the event too easy) but I can't find it, if it exists.
Back to top Go down
NapkinPower
☆☆
NapkinPower

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 5:17 pm

I'm hoping fever time kicks back in tomorrow. This coming maintenance seems like a good time for them to fix all the crazy issues with this event (at least the ones that are fixable). Although, if I end up farming enough medals to hit 70k without waiting for fever time, I'll do it just in case.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 3:13 am

An ally of mine stated that an ally of his had Fever yesterday. He confirms that they're not dead, just appearing on the most random of times.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 7:15 am

Fever time when I woke up this morning. Turned in 1700 medals. At least I am over 30k finally. Unfortunately I won't make 70k.
Back to top Go down
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:25 am

40k? 2353 Medals, so if you grind all day and then burn, that's about 150 TE if you have an eu6+

If you don't grind all day and just burn, that's roughly between 300-400 TE.

I wouldn't do it just because of the uncertainty going around, and how common the 8* tank cards are already. But for a 8*, it's really not that bad.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:22 am

Of course, I turned in all my medals late last night, having given up on ever seeing a fever time. No compensation for those of us who already turned in medals. I should have waited until today. :'(
Back to top Go down
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 9:31 am

They had fever last night, which was surprising, but I was expecting (but not counting on) fever today. They had to do a maintenance to take out tower, and it was a Monday, so figured they would fix broken stuff and overcompensate.
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:31 am

xmikechenx wrote:
40k? 2353 Medals, so if you grind all day and then burn, that's about 150 TE if you have an eu6+

If you don't grind all day and just burn, that's roughly between 300-400 TE.

I wouldn't do it just because of the uncertainty going around, and how common the 8* tank cards are already. But for a 8*, it's really not that bad.

Working, so I can't burn, and no event unit. I have 300 te, but I doubt that would be enough. Not worth it especially since. according to Vaati (see the event thread) they are considering their options. The number needed may very well change.
Back to top Go down
xmikechenx
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 10:40 am

yea, definitely an unstable period, and feel like lots of people will come out very unhappy

better to use te on an event with less drama probably...

I do want lulu 8* tho.... and some of the other 8* are super nice imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fever times for TANK GIRL event.    Fever times for TANK GIRL event.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fever times for TANK GIRL event.
Page 1 of 1