Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)

Go down 
+53
KuroStar
Orothe
vayhnn
Errisa
Klifey
zYeehaw
pinkxstrawberry
Abyssight
Cam
zhuwawagu
The6thToe
memphiskite
Brokenluckx3
wolfdreamer101
yuvii
xtaroux
Ilyere
Typhon
bleachcosplay
Possibly
Lornoth
RisingKuuga
stevkim
charmmychu881
Kyliexh
lace
BraveDemon
asephra
Caiddentes
Colaleon
myad
skrfirefly
Sabin76
MythSearcher
aszutai
Esofonic
Schdawn
joeladams20
jennzsmile
vul
VesperTW
CThao93
Recent
Thelastfencer
Admin
broom
predator852
Ghost_Star
Arabelladonna
tomoyo
Ysellian
GoldoaWillNotMove
Timed
57 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which Flower girl should we choose?
Orte the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_vote_lcap56%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 181 ]
Blume the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_vote_lcap1%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_vote_rcap
 1% [ 3 ]
Paeoni the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_vote_lcap10%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 31 ]
Enia the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_vote_lcap9%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 29 ]
Sakura the Flower
Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_vote_lcap24%Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 81 ]
Total Votes : 325

AuthorMessage
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) Empty
PostSubject: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:01 pm

So i was looking through the next Team event and a though hit me
We should try to get the entire forum to go for 1 girl so that we can maximize our chances to get good teammates and to get the chosen girl to win Wink

To do this we will all vote on a girl then choose the girl that won our poll during the event ^_^

our choices are as follows

Orte the Flower Melee B 20 Poison (range 135)
Spoiler:

Blume the Flower Missile D 20 Knock back (range 175)
Spoiler:

Paeoni the Flower Missile C 20 Poison (range 150)
Spoiler:

Enia the Flower Magic D 20 Slow (range 150)
Spoiler:

Sakura the Flower Magic D 20 Area Attack (range 150)
Spoiler:

^_^ THANKS TO Ghost_Star FOR ADDING PICTURES ^_^

I posted this here because the rules say only to put current events in event section (sorry if I'm wrong >_< )

Last edited by Timed on Thu Mar 21, 2013 12:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:14 pm

We're getting a bit ahead of ourselves aren't we? I mean, the event probably won't happen for a month - a month and a half.

Anyway, I'm going with Orte.
1. Imo, her art is the best.
2. Her stats are the best out of the 5. (Not like that really matters)
3. She's the one who won in the Jap version.
Back to top Go down
Ysellian

Ysellian

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:48 pm

Orte too here. They are all kinda meh in stats so go for the best art.
Back to top Go down
tomoyo
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:55 pm

I like Enia and Sakura, but if everyone here supports Orte, then I'll choose her too.

(Not winning = very obtainable from the ticket = lower price to get) hahahahaaa
Back to top Go down
Arabelladonna
☆☆
Arabelladonna

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:50 am

Sakura! ^^ I like her art the best.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DieAntrim
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:41 am

could you add pics or a link to the jp wiki for this event?

edit:
http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%ba%e9%a4%ad%b8%d8%a4%ec%a1%aa%b2%d6%cc%bc

ill get the pics here in a min

Orte the Flower Melee B 20 Poison (range 135)
Spoiler:
Blume the Flower Missile D 20 Knock back (range 175)
Spoiler:
Paeoni the Flower Missile C 20 Poison (range 150)
Spoiler:
Enia the Flower Magic D 20 Slow (range 150)
Spoiler:
Sakura the Flower Magic D 20 Area Attack (range 150)
Spoiler:

feel free to update your top post with this
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:05 pm

THANKS Ghost_Star
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:51 pm

This is tougher than the first one...they all look so much better. I guess Enia probably...
Back to top Go down
broom

broom

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:26 pm

I like Enia, but I like Sakura's art the most, so I chose the latter.
Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:27 pm

Orte Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thelastfencer

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:55 pm

Orte ftw, her art is kickin
Back to top Go down
Recent

Recent

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:00 pm

The art style is the same for all of them... I feel like people just pick the girl who shows the most. That's my opinion anyway. P:

I'd choose Paeoni or Orte.. Red and blue are my favorite colors~
Back to top Go down
CThao93
☆☆☆
CThao93

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 9:49 pm

Chose Sakura Smile
Back to top Go down
VesperTW

VesperTW

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:50 am

Sakura Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vul
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:12 am

Wow, they're all pretty cute! I'm much more excited for this than I was when I joined during Flower Maiden. If I had to rank by art, I'd go

Orte > Enia > Sakura > Paeoni > Blume.

Last edited by vul on Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jennzsmile

jennzsmile

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:26 am

Can't wait for this event. :)

I was going to support Sakura because I figured she'd be the most popular, but since it seems like there's a Team Orte around here, sign me up! ;) Paeoni would be my second choice ~
Back to top Go down
joeladams20
☆☆☆
joeladams20

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Sakura
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:47 am

hmm the poll is now even between Sakura and Orte
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:10 pm

Sakura here Very Happy

A cost 20 Magic Area Attacker would be extremely useful in Mina's restricted trial.

Plus I'm a CLAMP fan. (a little bit unrelated lol)
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 5:19 pm

Any chance for a harem? drunken
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 6:11 pm

Hum, Paeoni or Sakura? ... I'll need to think about this... scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 10:39 pm

There is this one thing I am concerned about.
From the last event, it seems like the one that won the event will became the most expensive, just because it seems like she won't appear in the ticket draw, and all others will just keep appearing.
Thus the best way to get the favourite card is to make her lose, then we will have lots of copies of her from the ticket pack.
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:00 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
There is this one thing I am concerned about.
From the last event, it seems like the one that won the event will became the most expensive, just because it seems like she won't appear in the ticket draw, and all others will just keep appearing.
Thus the best way to get the favourite card is to make her lose, then we will have lots of copies of her from the ticket pack.

Well, it's possible if and only if those participating in the event comes to an agreement (which is unlikely to happen)..

Ah well.. Whoever comes to be a winner, I can just ask my allies for albuming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 11:54 pm

Not making the mistake of choosing the "wrong" maiden again... can always get the one I really want from tickets Wink.
Back to top Go down
skrfirefly
☆☆☆
skrfirefly

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 12:21 pm

Voted Sakura for her Art,
Really Like Enia too but
Orte was the best overall between them~

will go with Orte as my flower girl

The question now is to Create Team or to Join one?

the last time i joined was a bunch of alt accounts >~<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)   Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choosing a flower girl for In full bloom! Flower girl (now with pictures)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next