Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing  Empty
PostSubject: What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing    What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 12:59 pm

Whelp.

I haven't been active for a while, but that's gonna change and well, this time I'm going to make a thread about the bug Fantasica tried to fix. If Fantasica refuses you to help, because it's lost money after all on your side, you can try the steps I'm going to explain a little bit later.

What was the bug?:

Leana Shop gave out 5x SSL instead of 5x SSS. Fantasica took down the Recruitment&Leana shop until the maintenance of today(25th September 2014).

But after they were done with "fixing" the bug... People had to see that even their SSL were converted which they got from packs. Fantasica actually was intending to convert ONLY the SSL which people got from the Leana Shop, but not the ones people purchased.

What can you do?:

Since I know some people some nice amount of moneys even for SSL, especially during tradelock, you can ask either Google or Apple for a refund.

It's easier if you're with Apple, but for both you need to explain what happened and that in fact you want a refund due to Bugs&Issues within the game with no compensation provided by the game developer aka Fantasica/Silicon Studios.

How to ask Google for help:

First link
Second link

Also you can call Google PlayStore and explain it to them. I think that's a easier way than that of what I heard.

How to ask Apple for help:

1. Go to your email and take a screenshot of the email Apple sent you after your purchase. Mobage needs the ID number. You can also do that on iTunes:
↪ Go to the iTunes store.
↪ Click on your email that is displayed on the top left.  
↪ Click on account and log into your account.
↪ Scroll down until you see "Purchase History" and click on "See all"
↪ You'll see all purchases you made and search for the Fanta Pts/Coin purchase and make a screenshot.
3. It's really important you can provide your purchases, because Apple NEEDS them to refund you them.

Why you should contact Apple? They have security system and they'll refund you the lost money and Mobage has 30 days to pay the money back to Apple.

^ Kind of do these steps, but I'd actually advice you to simply call them, because as mentioned above, they have their security system which provides safity for their users.

That's all.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing    What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:38 pm

Whelp indeed

I got the same error here. Not sure why though... I didn't even spend lol... Fantasica really screws up their announcements too much.
Back to top Go down
darkstilgar

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing    What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:13 pm

There are two main issues with this system. The first one is: they probably removed everything since they calculated the ttal amount of stones you got from leana.

ex: you have 20 stone at start, you got 10 from leana's points, gave those 10 in and got 50, gave those in and got 200.

now you have 220 stone.. 20 are your starters, 200 your total gain. BUT they will remove 200+50+10 = 260.. bringing you at a whopping 0... that's probably what happened and it means they actually <did> what they said.. although in a twisted way.

Second point is: IF you get a refund (it's not necessary true) in these kind of games is also usually accompanied by some kind of ban (in most games of this kind it's perceived as a fraud from the developer even if it isn't so).

Honestly at the moment I don't feel like risking unless there is some better evidence everything is gonna be ok... and I had 40ish stones before the mess....
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing    What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:16 pm

darkstilgar wrote:
There are two main issues with this system. The first one is: they probably removed everything since they calculated the ttal amount of stones you got from leana.

ex: you have 20 stone at start, you got 10 from leana's points, gave those 10 in and got 50, gave those in and got 200.

now you have 220 stone.. 20 are your starters, 200 your total gain. BUT they will remove 200+50+10 = 260.. bringing you at a whopping 0... that's probably what happened and it means they actually <did> what they said.. although in a twisted way.

Second point is: IF you get a refund (it's not necessary true) in these kind of games is also usually accompanied by some kind of ban (in most games of this kind it's perceived as a fraud from the developer even if it isn't so).

Honestly at the moment I don't feel like risking unless there is some better evidence everything is gonna be ok... and I had 40ish stones before the mess....

Fantasica has the ability to check pack purchases which gives them enough evidence that not all stones were from Leana and of what I know, the people didn't even got compensation at all, which isn't fair.

Also, they can't ban you like, which has been proven many times when people ask in Fantasica for a refund. In fact, I know someone who got 600 USD refunded by Apple during the Colbert Event, because they screwed the packs up. Even if he just purchased one pack which were bugged back then, Apple refunded all the money, because he was not going to play anymore and nothing happened on Fantasica's side but only that they needed to pay Apple back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing    What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What can you do? : Fantasica converted all SSL despite the fact some were from purchasing
Page 1 of 1