Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets

Go down 
+26
KuroStar
Roanmarvel
Tanoto
boyetvalte
sealbutts
Kinyat
xfalconhunterx
loniguseze
Dythirk
allyart
Mass Zero
Mhazard
Ryosuke
Amasuro
Holmcross
cruorimancer
memphiskite
Vaati
Hajkster
TheRain7
Wolframite
Kanata67
EverCheYoung
Sterlymobile
po1102
ivanche00
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 5:50 pm

That's false, actually. Rules state that once you draw Marybell from the packs, you won't roll her again (that's an actual rule on the info page of her pack)

So, he could pull Marybell from tickets, but he had to buy others. Won't believe on that until he shows visual proof.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:14 pm

I managed to get 6* Myrodia & 6* Maple from 110 M Tickets within 1 hour after they introduced the M Pack with its banner on the Home Page. After that, it's just been all 4*s and 3*s.

Sadly, I missed out on multiple Priscillas... unlike my other allies... Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
allyart

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 9:58 pm

soo.. from 210 mtix i got:
3* 47 units
4* 161 units
5* 1 unit -> priscilla
6* 1 unit -> litaire

not bad i guess?
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 12:27 am

73 tix, 1 Aquaria (6*)

Do the Marybell Packs give any random 6* that's currently available or only Aquaria? I couldn't quite tell from the Wiki.

I would think that they give out any 6*, and my question is stupid, but I'd like confirmation nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
loniguseze
☆☆☆☆
loniguseze

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:51 am

Mass Zero wrote:
Rethel has been in standard packs ever since, actually.

Back on track, anyone get Marybell from M packs yet? Or a 6* even? The chances seem absurdly low.

I got the 6* and three allies pulled her from the M tickets.

Dythirk wrote:
73 tix, 1 Aquaria (6*)

Do the Marybell Packs give any random 6* that's currently available or only Aquaria? I couldn't quite tell from the Wiki.

Any random 6*... Ally throw 50 bucks for a Dolce... ONLY to pull her later from an M ticket ROFL.
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 1:03 pm

loniguseze wrote:

Dythirk wrote:
73 tix, 1 Aquaria (6*)

Any random 6*... Ally throw 50 bucks for a Dolce... ONLY to pull her later from an M ticket ROFL.

That sucks lol.

All right, if I were to look at this with stupid irrelevant apples-to-oranges math, a Marybell currently trades for several hundred TE. If I were to pull her from two Marybell Packs (there's a decent chance of that happening), I would effectively have paid 10000 Fanta Pts for a Marybell, correct?

10000 Fanta Pts would otherwise get me about 100 TE/Pots (assuming the 10+1 sale isn't in effect).

So paying 10000 Pts could get me a unit that's worth significantly more than 100 TE/Pots when bought directly.

From that viewpoint, if I'm willing to spend 10000 Fanta Pts and I get a Marybell, I would have come out ahead, correct? That's not even taking into account the two 6* units I'd be getting, which would most likely net me 10 TE for each in trade, assuming the worst.
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:14 pm

Dythirk wrote:
loniguseze wrote:

Dythirk wrote:
73 tix, 1 Aquaria (6*)

That sucks lol.

All right, if I were to look at this with stupid irrelevant apples-to-oranges math, a Marybell currently trades for several hundred TE. If I were to pull her from two Marybell Packs (there's a decent chance of that happening), I would effectively have paid 10000 Fanta Pts for a Marybell, correct?

10000 Fanta Pts would otherwise get me about 100 TE/Pots (assuming the 10+1 sale isn't in effect).

So paying 10000 Pts could get me a unit that's worth significantly more than 100 TE/Pots when bought directly.

From that viewpoint, if I'm willing to spend 10000 Fanta Pts and I get a Marybell, I would have come out ahead, correct? That's not even taking into account the two 6* units I'd be getting, which would most likely net me 10 TE for each in trade, assuming the worst.

Except that Marybell 7* is PC'ing at 200-300 at the moment and is expected to hit as low as 100-150 by the end of the event.

In short, if you pull her, sell her for whatever you can get because she WILL be cheaper as more are pulled. 50% chance from packs, once per account. There will likely be 2000+ copies of her.
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2014 2:17 pm

The Marybell Packs are only 1 per account?
Back to top Go down
xfalconhunterx
☆☆☆
xfalconhunterx

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 1:14 pm

Dythirk wrote:
The Marybell Packs are only 1 per account?

MB Packs are 5000 MobaCoin/Fanta Points purchase that contains 1 card, 6* or "rarer".

Once you pull Marybell 7* from Marybell Packs, she no longer appears in those packs.

Details are in the in-game banner for the packs.
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 5:28 pm

I mistakenly assumed that I'd read through the banner but clearly I hadn't. Sorry for being a fool, thanks for the info!
Back to top Go down
Kinyat

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:24 pm

xfalconhunterx wrote:

Except that Marybell 7* is PC'ing at 200-300 at the moment and is expected to hit as low as 100-150 by the end of the event.

In short, if you pull her, sell her for whatever you can get because she WILL be cheaper as more are pulled. 50% chance from packs, once per account. There will likely be 2000+ copies of her.

Are there anyone really selling her that low?

Could someone link me to them. I would like to buy MB 7*.
Back to top Go down
sealbutts

sealbutts

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:19 pm

I pulled Marybell 7* on my 87th ticket and couldn't really believe it.

Subsequently I pulled a Clarissa on my 200thish one.

Then I had my delicious 1000 tix and pulled them like a depraved human. Got myself an Alvida and Aquaria and a whole 998 items of crap Very Happy

Marybell's PC is doing the opposite of what people hoped (that is, people hoped she'd go cheap). She's honestly a really solid unit, and a first 7* for many. So rather than let go at a price where they'd never be able to get anything other than Cella or Laetitia, a lot of newbies decided to lock her to themselves and keep her.

Subsequently, more and more people that DIDN'T pull her wanted her, and so her price started shooting up. ANd when such a good card is worth around 400-500, the result ends up with No Demand for all the other 7*s. And thus let us all watch sadly as Anemones auction at 550 and Lunevilles at 600.

GOODBYE 7* MARKET AS WE KNOW IT
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 1:53 pm

sealbutts wrote:
I pulled Marybell 7* on my 87th ticket and couldn't really believe it.

Subsequently I pulled a Clarissa on my 200thish one.

Then I had my delicious 1000 tix and pulled them like a depraved human. Got myself an Alvida and Aquaria and a whole 998 items of crap Very Happy

Marybell's PC is doing the opposite of what people hoped (that is, people hoped she'd go cheap). She's honestly a really solid unit, and a first 7* for many. So rather than let go at a price where they'd never be able to get anything other than Cella or Laetitia, a lot of newbies decided to lock her to themselves and keep her.

Subsequently, more and more people that DIDN'T pull her wanted her, and so her price started shooting up. ANd when such a good card is worth around 400-500, the result ends up with No Demand for all the other 7*s. And thus let us all watch sadly as Anemones auction at 550 and Lunevilles at 600.

GOODBYE 7* MARKET AS WE KNOW IT

Thats some luck, lol, gimme some. 600 tickets and i had 4 or 5 priscilla. :p

edit: and a joachim 5* too, almost forgot.
Back to top Go down
boyetvalte
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:24 pm

Oh, wasn't just the 7* market that was affected.  Worst hit was the 6* market.  In the mad scramble for MB7, fire selling of widely traded units depressed prices to 40%-50% of their previous level.

Last edited by boyetvalte on Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tanoto

Tanoto

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:31 pm

the only good thing i get is dana and aquaria. how long will this event avaible?
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 9:46 pm

Tanoto wrote:
the only good thing i get is dana and aquaria. how long will this event avaible?

Marybell packs will be available until 24th. I really dont know how long you'll be able to get tickets however. However, it says "Get tons of M tickets from Training and from card pack purchases too!" so theres a chance these tickets will be available until 24th aswell.
Back to top Go down
Roanmarvel
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Pretty sure new m tickets end today. Mthey're probably just extending how long you have to redeem the tickets cuz some people will literally have thousands.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 5:14 am

Unless they add those tickets as reward laps in the following Dice Board event.

They did say they were going to remove them from Training stages.

Or so have i read.
Back to top Go down
ivanche00

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 6:51 am

Well I hope we still get the chance to get them. I opened like 300+ and got nothing but priscillas. Damn umbrellas
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:38 am

ivanche00 wrote:
Well I hope we still get the chance to get them. I opened like 300+ and got nothing but priscillas. Damn umbrellas

Parasols :3
Back to top Go down
bx65
☆☆☆☆☆☆
bx65

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 10:13 am

KuroStar wrote:
ivanche00 wrote:

priscillas?! PRISCILLAS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!  Mad  Mad 

Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 Img_2910
Back to top Go down
Dythirk

Dythirk

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:12 pm

bx65 wrote:
KuroStar wrote:
ivanche00 wrote:

priscillas?! PRISCILLAS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!  Mad  Mad 

Back in the days of Pokemon Red/Blue, one of my friends made an all-Snorlax team. Your lineup reminded me of that. Kinda scary.
Back to top Go down
The Prince of Ra

The Prince of Ra

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 8:16 pm

159 M tickets... and just got 4*  Sad Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
ivanche00

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 11:12 pm

After the event ended, where else can u get them m tickets? Don't mind building a team of priscillas
Back to top Go down
DexieHearts

DexieHearts

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2014 12:04 am

I actually wanted Priscilla & I only pulled 3/4★. Was always late to the party whenever someone was selling her too! I did finally get a kraken though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets   Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on "Whispers from the past" and M Tickets
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next