Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]

Go down 
+5
Mysterio006
Ghost_Star
naturesfox
Funyuns
prysmal
9 posters
AuthorMessage
prysmal

Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] Empty
PostSubject: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:09 am

This is just a thread on what I think about the events that take place. Not sure if this is the right place to put it but I'm bored so meh. You might find it useful or just whatevs.

Event: The Doomsday Tower Revelations
Start - July 19 2013
End - July 26 2013 (2.00 am)

In relation to the Demon Tower added into the event on July 23.

With 300 TP regenerating at 10 TP/min it takes 30 min to fully refill.

Say you play 16 hours a day (8 hours sleep), that's a total of 32 full bars of TP.

3 days of flawless playing is 96 bars of TP.

From trying out the first few floors of Demon Tower. It will take 1 bar of TP to climb around 2 floors out of 150. If there are no changes to how much TP it takes per step. It will take 75 bars of TP to complete Demon Tower (DT). So there's 21 bars of TP (10.5 hours margin).

75 bars of TP x 7 night stones = 425 total night stones required to complete DT without potions.

Therefore; if you want to complete DT in 3 days; without potions; without relying on chance; you need to some how have 425 night stones by the end of the event and spend it purely on opening DT (since it's the only reliable method of gaining access without spending any TP).

Personally, I've only been able to rack up around 140 night stones. And I've tried my best to be efficient with sleep etc.

So lets say you have 210 night stones, you can open DT 30 times. 30 opens x 2 floor progressions = 60 floors gained without potions (30 hours played, around 2 days worth). 18 hours left to cover 90 floors isn't achievable.

Therefore without potions DT can't be completed.

So how many potions (minimum) do I need?

Note: Each potion will provide 2 floors of progression.

This depends entirely on how many night stones you have at your disposal.

So lets say you have 210 night stones. And you want to be efficient with potions (maximising the use of your natural TP gain).

DT open: 30 times.
18 hours remaining, 90 floors left.

In the remaining 18 hours you'll be able to clear 72 floors. Leaving behind 18 floors, therefore 9 potions are needed.

Realistically, let's say the average player has 120 night stones.

DT open: 17 times.

~8 hours worth of natural TP gain used. Climb 34 floors out of 150. Therefore 58 potions needed to be used within those 17 DT opens. ~ 4 potions + natural 300TP. Which still isn't possible because it takes time to hit the "advance button", do the events that appear then go back into the tower etc. It's only possible to achieve 4 potions within 15 min timeframe if you skip events, meaning you're throwing out BT gain (I don't think anyone really wants to do that).

Anyway my point is this:
- If you have no potions, you can't do this tower.
- If you have potions; keep in mind that you'll be limited by how many night stones you have and how lucky you are with getting that "random" DT open during training. Encounters/battles with mobs don't count towards progression and

For every 7 night stones you could probably fit in an extra 2 potions. If you're clearing with event battles. In this case, 175 night stones + 50 potions (12.5 hours total) will net you the 6*. However, once again this depends on how many encounters you find. The more encounters, the slower the progression; therefore more night stones and potions needed.

Note: All of this is based on the first 10 floors of Demon Tower (using 16 TP per advance). If the Demon Tower is similar to Crimson, the amount of TP required to advance, will increase at the higher floors.

Anyway, maybe what I wrote there made some sort of sense. Otherwise, ehh...
Back to top Go down
Funyuns

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:29 am

yeah im not doing this sh*t
Back to top Go down
naturesfox

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:05 am

Yah it's pretty ridiculous. And the sad part is that this post is with Maxed training points. I'll stick to clearing the other Floors -.-
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:00 am

if you guys want a game thats nice and easy where everyone gets a sticker i suggest you stick with hello kitty.
Back to top Go down
Mysterio006

Mysterio006

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 am

I would also like to point out that the TP cost per step, as well as number of steps necessary to complete a level, goes up over time. I think it goes up by 2 every 30 or 40 floors.
Back to top Go down
prysmal

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:57 am

Mysterio006 wrote:
I would also like to point out that the TP cost per step, as well as number of steps necessary to complete a level, goes up over time. I think it goes up by 2 every 30 or 40 floors.

Yep, that's what I meant by similar to crimson where TP costs increase the higher you climb the tower.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:02 pm

reward for clearing floor 10 of the demon tower (first lap) is 3x Potion (P). assuming some of the higher floors also reward a lot of potions, you'd prob want to figure those into the estimation as well.
Back to top Go down
Blargod
☆☆☆☆
Blargod

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 1:30 pm

In terms of stats, the 6* from this tower is worse than Anastasia and has a higher deploy cost. It's really not recommended to try and obtain her.
Back to top Go down
Hurleyvp

Hurleyvp

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:09 pm

Floor 141-149 takes 13 steps @ 22 TP ea with encounter rate. Will take about 1-2 pots per lvl
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:24 pm

just an update on floor rewards: floor 20 = 1 sunstone, floor 30 = 1 dream ticket, floor 40 = 2 large soulstones, floor 50 = 3 Potion (P)

Last edited by rustyoldnail on Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:38 pm

floor 60 = 3 ambrosia, floor 70 = 1 sunstone, floor 80 = 1 dream ticket, floor 90 = 3 potion (P), floor 100 = 3 large soulstones, floor 110 = 2 sunstones
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 11:10 pm

floor 120 = 1 four star+ ticket, floor 130 = 3 potions (tradeable), floor 140 = 1 dream ticket, floor 150 = 2 dream tickets + Vermelho
Back to top Go down
dantidd

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 1:08 am

missing part of the formula the tower disappears and is only able to be brought up by the random door opening.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]   Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's some of my thoughts. [Demon Tower]
Page 1 of 1