Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LitDabs

New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  Empty
PostSubject: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:36 pm

Dropped money after playing a bit and seeing how good it was. Not just a random ccg/tcg that automatically battles etc.

I got a 6 star Cuniculus and other decent cards as you could imagine. I still have 3000 or so too spend on card packs.

I've been playing all forms of said genres ever since Pokemon first arrived in the USA. So I'm no stranger even know this is a different format. However I've played ROB, MM, RoD, etc so I know how iap works for these types of games.

However I'm just interested in possibly some help from some of you. Just references to different sites for this game only, price guide references ( I know currencies are based on pots usually).

So if anyone has KiK messenger or line messenger or just wants too post a reply here please do!

I'm interested in finding a TOP 100 or 200 guild as I'm soon going to be able to hold my own weight for high ranking/placement events as I'm a dedicated player once I spend money and get more and more interested. Ill be grinding and spending more money once I get further established and start learning the market place prices consistently etc.

Please don't come here asking too buy my 6 star I posted about. Especially if obvious low balls !

ALSO when registering on here my player ID wouldn't fit. It's missing one number on the end...

Thanks for your time everyone!
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:57 pm

Guilds in game are event specific such as the event that just ended. There are small communities outside of game

Many people use fantasitrade as a pricing reference for cards.

Back to top Go down
LitDabs

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:11 pm

Ah, I didn't realize that part. With that being said where might I find other active communities too find people too assist and help and help me in return with questions and lingo etc.

I appreciate the response and help. Hopefully I can find some large chat rooms in LINE as that's a popular chat service for app games in a bunch of ios/andrioid markets I've played. Or at least really active forums as this seems sub par in the activity range.

Also since I've already gotten up to the 1000 currency step up packs, and the one time 6 star pack. What do you reccomend I spent the remainder 3.1k on? Obviously not all since ill need pots etc.

Any advice is HIGHly Wink appreciated.

And may you all have a good day high in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
LitDabs

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:12 pm

Not sure how to edit on mobile forums but meant to put recommend* haha
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:24 pm

LitDabs wrote:
Or at least really active forums as this seems sub par in the activity range.
Considering forums, this is probably the most active one you'll get
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:26 pm

For most people buying card packs most of the time is about event items if trying to rank for prizes aside from the first few steps of a step up pack or 100 coin series starters on limited edition packs and the 5K legacy 6* single buy. The reason being that the odds in most cases of drawing something really good are extremely slim. Most limited edition series packs will be atleast a 4* however normal packs can contain 3* cards.
Back to top Go down
LitDabs

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Appreciate the replies everyone. Also yeah I assumed so with the packs being the same as every other TCG/CCG type games.
Back to top Go down
LitDabs

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:32 pm

Also was the 6 * cuniculus a good pull as far as what I could have gotten? Or is she a low tier 6 *
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:44 pm

She seems to have a value over 50 Time Elixers so I would call that a good pull when you consider 50 TE = 5K coins. Plus you got magic pins. Some of the Legacy 6*'s that can be pulled from there sell for less than that while others will sell for a whole lot more.
Back to top Go down
LitDabs

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 7:01 pm

Thanks I just went on the trading site to check earlier and its around 50-65 or so. Not bad I guess.
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:06 am

Hey bud, we need a new, friendly and permanent guild member. We've had the same guild members for the last 3 GWs so you could join our guild chat and play with us once you've established yourself.

kik me @ Wahuh98 if you wanna chat Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !    New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New but NOT a noob. Need a GOOD GUILD! And a couple questions !
Page 1 of 1