Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Guild Battle unit questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MondoKhan

Guild Battle unit questions Empty
PostSubject: Guild Battle unit questions   Guild Battle unit questions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:52 pm

I have a few questions concerning guild battle events.

1. Does the order line (atk, def, mid) effect the offensive unit too or only the Def units.
2. Which is better a second or third iron wall or a unit with Def order. Ie RIN vs Lilio
3. I have habit of playing the Mid line. should I change based on above?
4. I have lavina ie c speed incinerate. only one with that skill. Off or def or neither?
my off group has more 6* atm currently coral, epi, lavinia?? (use here?), nanaca
and one 5* (edwin).
Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Guild Battle unit questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Battle unit questions   Guild Battle unit questions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 8:48 am

1: The deploy bonuses affect all the units in your team, regardless of their placement in attacking the enemy or defending your position.

2: An unit with Defense Order will affect all of your units, while the IW unit will only defend itself. So, if you're using 5-man defense teams, having a Def. Order unit will help more than an aditional IW (take Rin).

3: No, unless you decide to change your strategy. (like going for offensive attacks or defending your base).

4: Having Incinerate units is a good choice in Guild events. So, if Lavinia's your only Incinerate unit, taking her is advised, as she's a good choice when speaking about 20 DC 6* units.

Hope i helped on your search for anwsers. As you play more often, you'll learn about your capabilities. Take every victory and defeat as a chance to learn about your team, what it needs to be better (never perfect, as you'll find spenders that will crush you regardless of skill).
Back to top Go down

Guild Battle unit questions
Page 1 of 1