Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

New to the game. Dropped $100.. Read inside.. Thanks!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LitDabs

New to the game. Dropped $100.. Read inside.. Thanks! Empty
PostSubject: New to the game. Dropped $100.. Read inside.. Thanks!   New to the game. Dropped $100.. Read inside.. Thanks! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:34 pm

Dropped money after playing a bit and seeing how good it was. Not just a random ccg/tcg that automatically battles etc.

I got a 6 star Cuniculus and other decent cards as you could imagine. I still have 3000 or so too spend on card packs.

I've been playing all forms of said genres ever since Pokemon first arrived in the USA. So I'm no stranger even know this is a different format. However I've played ROB, MM, RoD, etc so I know how iap works for these types of games.

However I'm just interested in possibly some help from some of you. Just references to different sites for this game only, price guide references ( I know currencies are based on pots usually).

So if anyone has KiK messenger or line messenger or just wants too post a reply here please do!

I'm interested in finding a TOP 100 or 200 guild as I'm soon going to be able to hold my own weight for high ranking/placement events as I'm a dedicated player once I spend money and get more and more interested. Ill be grinding and spending more money once I get further established and start learning the market place prices consistently etc.

Please don't come here asking too buy my 6 star I posted about. Especially if obvious low balls !

ALSO when registering on here my player ID wouldn't fit. It's missing one number on the end...

Thanks for your time everyone!
Back to top Go down

New to the game. Dropped $100.. Read inside.. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1