Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?

Go down 
+23
howtoadd
Zenobius
janus1
furoki
pnoytroi
wadtomaton
monkeyagent3
Nixxe15
dnonamus
the3ptsling
ELRavager
Whenesday
nijian84
steakjuice
Nucklez
tsunonlau
Varis
Cadencymark
aszutai
Nautilone
TheGrimAngel
Rhyan
wlpiris
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
wlpiris

Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? Empty
PostSubject: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:13 am

I know at the moment that they come with blaze tickets, but what else do they come with?
Is there a better chance of a 5* or even a 6* in the premium mega box?
Do they just come with premium tickets?

Thanks a lot for your answers! I love you
Back to top Go down
Rhyan

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:29 am

From my understanding you receive 7 cards in the 1500 Moba points premium box, while you receive 14 cards in the premium mega box for 3000 MobaCoins. I'm not sure about the percentages, but you can get anywhere from 2*-6*s. I had a friend who went for the premium box and received like four 3*s and three 4*s. I think once you buy it as well a card shows up and you have to keep clicking next to reveal the next cards. I thought they were just boxes of premium tickets, but it works a bit differently. I'm not even sure if premium tickets themselves give 5* or higher, since I've only seen 4* and below for them.

I could be wrong by one number on the amount you receive, but I'm not sure as I haven't done it myself.
Back to top Go down
TheGrimAngel

TheGrimAngel

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 am

I think I read somewhere on the forum that the chance of getting a 5* from a box is about 20%, I'm not sure how accurate that is, but when looking at the rare card annoucemnets I occasionally see people who got like 3 5*. Some people get pretty lucky.
Back to top Go down
Nautilone

Nautilone

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 2:14 am

Apparently the maximum rarity for premium tickets is 4*s

5 and 6*s are only found in premium boxes. Thus is the catch of free-to-play games Smile

As for drop rate of rare cars...your guess is as good as mine.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:50 am

Na, I pulled Sheryl from a ticket. The odds are just very very low to pull a 5* from them. I think people even said they pulled a 6* from them, that I'm not too sure about. If it is true, the chance of that is probably about 0.0001 percent Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Cadencymark

Cadencymark

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 10:23 am

I heard drawing a 5* is like 5-15% and drawing a 6* is about 2%. I've spent a deal of money and have drawn 3 5*s and 2 6*s. It is a big gamble and most of the time you get crap. Beware it is also addicting lol.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 12:33 am

I've opened 8 mega boxes (14 cards in each), and pulled two 5*'s, which makes that 20% chance per box seem pretty close to my personal experience. I've basically pulled one 5* per 56 cards opened.

I'm not sure if there would be any difference in odds between mega boxes and premium boxes, but I'm sure they both have MUCH better odds of getting a 5-6* than a single premium pack would.
Back to top Go down
tsunonlau
☆☆
tsunonlau

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:41 am

I just pulled my first 6* -Reinhard on a mega box on my birthday :3 Is he a good 6* ? Conisder he is spd B with decent land att ..
Back to top Go down
Nucklez

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:15 am

I've only bought one Mega Box, and got two 2*, two 4* and the rest were 3*. Those odds for my $30 makes me not want to buy another one.
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 am

Nucklez wrote:
I've only bought one Mega Box, and got two 2*, two 4* and the rest were 3*. Those odds for my $30 makes me not want to buy another one.

Yep. Paying customers should never open below a 3*. That holds me back from buying a box.
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:44 am

I would have to agree to this. If you "PAY" for Packs, you shouldn't get anything below 3*'s. The free packs and Training, we get enouhg 1*/2* there as is. We don't need our expensive boxes cluttered with more crap. Last box I bought had nothing higher than 2 4*'s.... I was PISSED! Box before that gave me Vlad (6*) at least. But 2 boxes for 6*? Yeesh.
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 10:56 am

I was going to suggest 4* as a bare minimum, but realized that would trash their trade value and further hurt the chances of a "free" player to upgrade to a 5* unit.

Speaking of free packs, is that a trial period bonus that expires? The graphic still says "Free packs refresh at...", but I haven't been able to redeem a free pack in a few weeks.
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:02 am

No. It gives you 200 brave daily now for your free pack.
Back to top Go down
steakjuice

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:04 am

I feel stupid now.
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 am

tsunonlau wrote:
I just pulled my first 6* -Reinhard on a mega box on my birthday :3 Is he a good 6* ? Conisder he is spd B with decent land att ..

Reinhard is a great starter 6* to me! Though of course there are others which have better stats. And congratulations on your 6* pull!
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:31 pm

I bought 2 packs of Dreambreakers one evening, and cracked Kyo 5*, and followed by Reve 6*! Very Happy Blamo. Luck sack to the face!
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 12:08 am

nijian84 wrote:
I bought 2 packs of Dreambreakers one evening, and cracked Kyo 5*, and followed by Reve 6*! Very Happy Blamo. Luck sack to the face!

Kyo is in the Princess Series isn't it?
Back to top Go down
ELRavager

ELRavager

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 1:52 am

Grr, I must have bought about 5 boxes over the course of a month, only got one 5* from regular series and Rem and Songo from the DB series. Last box I got was all 3*/4*'s.
Really want to get me a 6* Unit... But that'll have to wait till rent gets paid Very Happy
Fun game Though!
Back to top Go down
the3ptsling

the3ptsling

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:20 am

I pulled my 2nd Vlad from the premium box (7 cards). spent about 1.2k on this game and have pulled 7 6* cards about that many 5*s. For whatever reason I get all the luck and my wife ends up pulling 7 2*s in one mega box.
Back to top Go down
ELRavager

ELRavager

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:53 am

1.2 k?! Over how long?...
Back to top Go down
dnonamus
War Hero [Rare]
dnonamus

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm

Against ground bosses Reinhard's DPS is near the top and he is one of only a few that can take one side of 25-3 by himself (since we are in an event that makes it relevant) his value is low for no real reason but I'll take it. You want to unload him holler at me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.FantasicaHelp.com
Nixxe15

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 8:18 pm

I bought 4 mega boxes this week and didn't even get a 5*. I have bought about 10 over my course of the game and am yet to see a 6*
Back to top Go down
monkeyagent3
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
monkeyagent3

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 10:30 pm

Are premium tickets tradeable?
Back to top Go down
Whenesday
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
Whenesday

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:25 am

monkeyagent3 wrote:
Are premium tickets tradeable?

Nope, they can't be traded.
Back to top Go down
wadtomaton

wadtomaton

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 12:26 am

I've bought a couple mega boxes and ended up with a 5* no 6* though. Overall though the quality of what you get vs what you pay for it in this game is atrocious in general :/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?   Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats inside Premium box and premium mega box?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next