Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Helmut's Boot Camp

Go down 
+2
TheRain7
spudsoiux
6 posters
AuthorMessage
spudsoiux

Helmut's Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Helmut's Boot Camp   Helmut's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:47 am

Is it me or did they make Helmut's Boot Camp harder? I am trying to help my friend pass the easy normal and hard levels and they just cant be beaten, and I've tried looking online for help with placement but nothing seems to work, any ideas?
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

Helmut's Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp   Helmut's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 1:14 pm

(inb4 dem forum nazis scream at you for not searching)

If your friend's got an older phone that has any sort of lag... he's screwed.

It's described somewhere in this long ass thread
http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3465p30-public-event-helmut-s-bootcamp-for-new-players

Basically due to crappy programming in Fanta... if your phone lags, your units lose frame rate making them attack slower.

BUT, somehow the enemy movement is not sitting on the same timer and somehow their timer does not slow down from lag, so they're moving at normal speed.

This causes a stupid "glitch" where people with slower phones perform worse in quests... Like not being able to complete Helmut's boot camp... or like how in training events like this current one, a certain unit should get 13 hits in before the boss kills you, but on a crappy phone that same unit gets only 9 hits in.

What you can do though is let him login on your phone and complete the boot camp on your phone.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Helmut's Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp   Helmut's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 10:29 pm

Also his skill boosts should be level 3 or higher
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

Helmut's Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp   Helmut's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:25 am

here is the thread for boot camp discussion and it lays out some good strats to beat it.... and yea like is said above, level up skill/attack boosts. also device lag effects it so the older your phone is the more skills you'll have to level... in my experience anyway .

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3465-public-event-helmut-s-bootcamp-for-new-players
Back to top Go down
Arballest
☆☆
Arballest

Helmut's Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp   Helmut's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 9:26 am

well.. I think the device lag is the main problem here and
Ghost_Star wrote:
here is the thread for boot camp discussion and it lays out some good strats to beat it.... and yea like is said above, level up skill/attack boosts. also device lag effects it so the older your phone is the more skills you'll have to level... in my experience anyway .

http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t3465-public-event-helmut-s-bootcamp-for-new-players
best answer
Back to top Go down
Ranger79

Ranger79

Helmut's Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp   Helmut's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:17 pm

spudsoiux wrote:
Is it me or did they make Helmut's Boot Camp harder? I am trying to help my friend pass the easy normal and hard levels and they just cant be beaten, and I've tried looking online for help with placement but nothing seems to work, any ideas?
Definitely made it harder  Razz

Tips are:
Put fastest units (B/C) at front
In order: Poison/Slow/Knockback/Area Atk
Find "bottle necks" where all monsters need to pass through - they are best for Knockback placement
Have one space between each unit
If your first unit is speed C/D then have a space first

If you still have any issues I'm happy to help - just PM me  Very Happy

Last edited by Ranger79 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ranger79

Ranger79

Helmut's Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp   Helmut's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 6:19 pm

Another tip is to put any ally points into the Knockback skill first, then Poison skill Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helmut's Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp   Helmut's Boot Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helmut's Boot Camp
Page 1 of 1