Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....

Go down 
+29
Schdawn
hatakeshinja
Arasuki
Ginger2728
Jim4good
tom6148
ISaidLol
Callanthe
Happiemealz
HoundR
ladyaneara
tehzmann
aubade888
MrMaster1991
Uriel
TypeAlpha
Mitch420
zSly
Tashego
themadmanazn
Kingcolex
asbeth37
wildfire116
Br4dford
RoyalGargoyle
ChibiLeen
sharpyzu
mythic99
eaf666
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
eaf666

Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... Empty
PostSubject: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:41 am

right. how the hell do you do the first mission. the fighting one. its the EASY one but no matter where i place all the units your given i still cant even win. i take his advice of where to place them but i still loose. the way i did it i missed ONE monster then i took his advice and missed 7. anyone know how to do this or where to set the people out please? for EASY NORMAL AND HARD? thanks
Back to top Go down
mythic99
☆☆
mythic99

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:57 am

um.... if you level up your units more, it'll be easier? Rolling Eyes
Or get some allies? been a while since I did that one.
Back to top Go down
eaf666

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:13 am

ah, sorry should of added that it gives you these cards on easy

Nina 6* Knockback
Victoria 5* Knockback
Edgar 5* Slow
Aleister 5* Slow
Fiona 5* Posion
and there all lvl 90 lol

but thats what you get on easy god knows on normal or hard lol
Back to top Go down
eaf666

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:30 am

not even joking i have tryed every combination i can think of about setting them out but every time i try theres always some that get past. its that god dam cat girls who just sprint like hell its annoying. 5 lvl 90s cant even do a round lol thats bad
Back to top Go down
sharpyzu
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:37 am

helmut's boot camp??? What is this?
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 5:46 am

Helmut's Boot Camp? scratch
Back to top Go down
RoyalGargoyle
☆☆☆
RoyalGargoyle

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:13 am

yes please explain us about helmut's bootcamp. Shocked
Back to top Go down
eaf666

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:21 am

wont let me put a picture up sorry its just another boot camp thing i have next to the other one but this one has no time limit
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:28 am

Ah, this must be a feature introduced during the last maintenance. An additional boot camp when you start playing. It's a shame we won't have access to it. :/
Back to top Go down
Br4dford
☆☆
Br4dford

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:57 am

slow units in front followed by fiona in the middle to poison then the two Kb units towards the end, would be my best advice. Stager the units as well so they dont go after the same boss.

Just my tactiacal imput as i have no idea the level or layout or anything since i didnt play it.
Back to top Go down
wildfire116
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:48 am

Awww we dont get to do that bootcamp Sad care to tell us the rewards?
Back to top Go down
asbeth37

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:56 am

Rewards: Helmut the soldier
Back to top Go down
Kingcolex

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:53 am

What * is Helmut
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 9:54 am

Kingcolex wrote:
What * is Helmut

If he's the same Helmut than the one from the AF series, then he's a 4 Like a Star @ heaven .
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:25 am

I did it it on my first try. I just threw the KB units on the back and the other units up front.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 10:59 am

The last quest on the bootcamp is quite hard... lol Still haven't figured it out
Back to top Go down
Tashego
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:09 am

themadmanazn wrote:
The last quest on the bootcamp is quite hard... lol Still haven't figured it out

I made an extra account to try it out (no real other reason since I can't trade with it) and where's the bootcamp O.o
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 11:47 am

You might need to finish Minas bootcamp first
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Hmmmm... seems to be an android thing... I can't get Helmuts bootcamp to show up on my iPad.
Back to top Go down
asbeth37

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:39 am

Has anyone a solution for the hard one ???
Back to top Go down
zSly

zSly

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:03 pm

I forgot how to do the EASY & HARD one.. but the NORMAL one, I placed the units in the last bottom 2 rows and left the top one blank lol
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:13 pm

Might not be a bad idea to consolidate Helkmut Boot Camp discussion to one thread

https://fantasica.forumotion.com/t2497-event-helmut-s-bootcamp-for-new-players-android-only
Back to top Go down
Mitch420

Mitch420

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 10:17 pm

The other thread about this is closed, but anyone else have setups I could try for the Hard quest? I have been trying the setups from the other thread for the past couple days and still no luck. Thanks
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 11:41 pm

The other thread should have the instructions on how to do all of them, are the setups described there not working for you?
Back to top Go down
TypeAlpha
☆☆
TypeAlpha

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 3:18 am

@ all the people who don't know what Helmut's Boot Camp is..

It's an update for New Android players who started Fantasica. It's a shame iOS doesn't get it though.

I believe there is a set of missions, each providing units to complete. There are 3 difficulties i think?

If you finish them all, you get a prize (i think Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....   Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helmut's Boot Camp? HOW THE....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next