Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp

Go down 
+9
Avyel
onidis
pnoytroi
xhir
basiliskeye
po1102
ElysianField
gamkins
clocksprocket
13 posters
AuthorMessage
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp Empty
PostSubject: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:03 am

Those who work on their albums may have noticed a certain 3* Archer, Morrigan, who just didn't appear to exist in the game. How does one album her?!

My bf got his new iphone 5 yesterday and really late last night I installed Fantasica onto it (I doubt he will keep playing, but since I've been talking his ear off about it for the past billion weeks I figured he could at least see for himself).

There's an "event" for new players called Mina's Bootcamp, and if you complete it all, you get Morrigan at the end. Cha-ching! He's not here so I can't look at it, but it has requirements such as complete all 1-x quests, finish training, etc. I'm not sure how it works, but Morrigan does exist now!
Back to top Go down
gamkins

gamkins

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:05 am

I want to archive!!!
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:19 am

interesting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:36 am

ARCHIVE!!!! Very Happy Paying TE!
Back to top Go down
ElysianField
☆☆☆☆☆☆
ElysianField

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:40 am

i see a gold mine here
Back to top Go down
po1102
War Hero [Rare]
po1102

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Must stalk newbies *_*
Back to top Go down
basiliskeye

basiliskeye

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 2:17 pm

How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp 805473ebf07ad575
Back to top Go down
xhir

xhir

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 6:17 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
and if you complete it all, you get Morrigan at the end.

I believe it's if you fail it, you'll get Morrigan haha.
It says "If you don't clear them all within the time limit you still get a 3* Morrigan, Mage Archer!"
Don't know if you need to wait a full 7 days or just fail the first one which is a day though, if anyone's tried?
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:18 am

Luckily I'm not an "albumer" so no worries for me right? That is until I get my new phone lol
Back to top Go down
basiliskeye

basiliskeye

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:20 am

I have done some searching, and I have yet to see anyone actually have her as a leader. so I am thinking nobody got her yet.
Back to top Go down
onidis

onidis

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 1:25 am

I finished the boot camp and got the tickets. I suppose it is if you fail. Well, time to use my girlfriend's phone, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:18 am

Oooh, she's sexy. I want her even if she's only 3*
Back to top Go down
eskoi

eskoi

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:22 am

T^T what about people that were newbies awhile ago... guess this ploy helps new players but garsh I want one too! >.<
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:24 am

xhir wrote:
clocksprocket wrote:
and if you complete it all, you get Morrigan at the end.

I believe it's if you fail it, you'll get Morrigan haha.
It says "If you don't clear them all within the time limit you still get a 3* Morrigan, Mage Archer!"
Don't know if you need to wait a full 7 days or just fail the first one which is a day though, if anyone's tried?
This is correct! I was mistaken!

You get 5 premium tickets if you complete it all, and then it says even if you fail to complete it, you'll get a 3* Morrigan.

No wonder she's non-existent, almost. You have 7 days to complete the bootcamp, and if you're going to be playing a lot, it's those first 7 days, so you'll probably complete it. Anyone who doesn't probably won't stick around past a week anyway, so...

I'll tell my bf to fail the bootcamp and see if he gets one that he can trade to me later. :p
Back to top Go down
Avyel
Queen of the End [LEGENDARY]
Avyel

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 10:26 am

Wtf, 5 tickets.

Newbies be lucky as crap, yo.

Wish they had that like a week ago for me, daaaamn.
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 8:40 pm

I have a new goal in life! o.O
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
zoebeagle
Android Mechanic [Rare]
zoebeagle

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:24 pm

I posted screenshots to this in the current events section.

Link here!
Back to top Go down
Icepay

Icepay

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 pm

Huh...I'm not sure these new players will be able to truly appreciate the value of these rare gifts... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:17 pm

What about Avril?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp   How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get Morrigan -- Mina's Boot Camp
Page 1 of 1