Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Helmut's Camp?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
acrownofbutterflies

acrownofbutterflies

Helmut's Camp? Empty
PostSubject: Helmut's Camp?   Helmut's Camp? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 2:56 pm

I'm having the most horrible time with this thing. I'm currently trying to finish the Easy, Normal, and Hard quests, but it seems like they're impossible to do without spending a whole  bunch of ally points on enhancing things like unit knockback and whatnot. I've looked up multiple guides and have situated the units as they say, but none of them work.

This is unbelievably frustrating, lmfao. Is there anything else I can do?

Last edited by acrownofbutterflies on Fri Dec 13, 2013 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

Helmut's Camp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Camp?   Helmut's Camp? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:02 pm

Sad to say but some of the skills need to be at least at 3rd level for u to have a chance. Good placement only goes so far:(
Back to top Go down
acrownofbutterflies

acrownofbutterflies

Helmut's Camp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Camp?   Helmut's Camp? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:06 pm

Ah, okay. That's what I thought would be the case. That's a real bummer lol

Thanks anyway!
Back to top Go down
Snorror

Helmut's Camp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Camp?   Helmut's Camp? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:44 pm

Werent those all about placement? I think he gives hints. I couldnt finish the quests when my units where placed wrong
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

Helmut's Camp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Camp?   Helmut's Camp? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 6:54 pm

Something else I seen mentioned is if whatever you're playing the game on actually runs the game slowly or lags it causes your units to attack slower however the enemies running the path wont be effected.
Back to top Go down
Amasuro
☆☆☆
Amasuro

Helmut's Camp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Camp?   Helmut's Camp? I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 10:55 pm

UkyoSonoda wrote:
Something else I seen mentioned is if whatever you're playing the game on actually runs the game slowly or lags it causes your units to attack slower however the enemies running the path wont be effected.
This is very true. When I ran Helmut's on my iPod, I had to get every unit skill up to level 7 AND retry each stage multiple times before I beat it. It was pretty brutal.

On my new phone, however, I just finished all three trials. First try, no unit skills leveled. The phone speed is a huge factor.
Back to top Go down
acrownofbutterflies

acrownofbutterflies

Helmut's Camp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Camp?   Helmut's Camp? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 6:23 pm

It's ridiculous, lol. I have Master of Land(lvl8), Ruler of Air(lvl7), Parter of Sea(lvl7), Snake Eater(lvl4), Titan Fist(lvl3), and Weaver of Webs(lvl3), and I still can't finish the Easy one (haven't tried the others) worth shoot. There is no lag and I place them like the guide says. They need to tone it down or something lmfao
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

Helmut's Camp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Camp?   Helmut's Camp? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 7:03 pm

Its not visible lag. It's a reduction of frame rate animation in the sprites. The monsters can animate walking slower however their actual movement is unaffected. However the frame rate reduction ends up slowing your unit's attacks due to the hit or projectile launch not happening until a specific frame in the animation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helmut's Camp? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helmut's Camp?   Helmut's Camp? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Helmut's Camp?
Page 1 of 1