Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event Empty
PostSubject: Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event   Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 12:14 am

New to the game or been unable to join a guild? Simply start your own guild with only you as a member. For each match you show up and make one attack attempt you will automatically get the MVP reward of two premium tickets. You will also get participation rewards based on the number of times you show up and do one attack. You don't have to stick around for the whole match, just long enough for one attack attempt. You can then take a nap or get tacos or whatever
In theory if you show up for all matches you will end up with 70 free premium tickets as well as the participation rewards. Save those tickets for when you have a high multiplier or get hyper and cash them all in for some good free cards.

The best part is if you decide to go play golf or watch a movie and miss a bunch of matches you are not letting your teammates down since you don't have any.
Back to top Go down
CrimsonFlame

Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event   Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:19 am

Thanks for the advice o:

So you're saying it's better to just solo the event as a beginner? o.o Since if you actually join a guild there will be other players around and you won't get MVP, right?
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event   Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 7:39 am

Correct. Being in a good guild that is active will get you rewards but you will never get the MVP reward. Compare being in a fairly active guild that works and everybody gets the event 4* to the odds of you getting a number of 4*s with 70 premium tickets.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event   Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 10:30 pm

And I've heard of people getting a 6* from a premium ticket. Save them all up for when your bonus chance is 10x hyper and see what you get with that many tickets.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event   Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Any in a guild of 1 consider yourselves lucky. 50+ pots to almost get a 4* is some serious bs. My entire guild has no desire to spend another crapload each for. 4*. We all, leader included, want 2 quit and start 1 man guilds so we can sleep and spend quality time with our significant other... Or just get drunk. I can no longer find the "leave guild" option Sad
Back to top Go down
MochiMikw

PostSubject: Re: Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event   Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:24 am

I feel exactly the same way. My wife started playing and is in a very inactive guild. She gets 2x tickets every game just by showing up and attacking. I'm working hard with my guild and we hover around 50/50 win/loss and 600+ in rank. I never get MVP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event   Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Easy free stuff for new players, the guildless, and the lazy during guild event
Page 1 of 1