Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols! Empty
PostSubject: Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols!   Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 6:37 am

This was a idea that came chatting with Luzi, current leader of the Frugal Guild -and newly red mod as well  pig - 

¨What if we were Fanta Cards?¨ is the main concept of this thread. Just the artwork, but any additional details/background you want to add, will be apreciated and funny to read. Feel free to Fanta yourselves or your close allies/forumers. 

I've had some time to spend on this, as I've been on vacation, and made two so far:

Ani: 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
To make fun of the others, one gotta start with oneself.

Ani's ability is to acquire superhuman strength when she's drunk. Despite her skinny frame and not threatening appearence, she doesn't know fear, and has acquired some experience in club brawls "one versus everyone". She doesn't use weapons because she breaks them, and trusts on her muscles only. Her fists can hit harder than any blade anyways! Laughing LOL

Quote: "I behht I casncsx baetrjf all of yooppuuhd, assdeholss!!.. mushshsh"

(I used a 4* backround because I was lazy to do a full art with background, and as you can see I'm not a great colorist, plus I draw with a mouse xD)

A bit of extra:
Ani Sprite:(Basically is Cats the thief sprite edited with some recoloring).

See bigger artwork:

Spoiler:

Luzi

Luzi is a bunny lover and also a sadic motherf***er that enjoys killing and torturing. Her powers are banning naughty people on the forum, zombie virus inmunity, and spinning like a wheel with her scythe. She can also shoot beams with it. Her bunny Maja likes to eat electronic devices components.

Quote: "I will take over Fanta. And the world. With bunnies. Zombie bunnies"

Extras:

Luzi sprite (mix of some units and recolor+added bunny)

View bigger artwork:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
zackstrikesback

Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols!   Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 2:43 pm

Love  Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols!   Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:48 pm

Ani's so tiny & cute~! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Aniwo
☆☆☆☆
Aniwo

PostSubject: Re: Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols!   Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 07, 2014 11:29 pm

Waiting for Luzi's 7* full art versions of those pig
Back to top Go down
Kyokoann

Kyokoann

PostSubject: Re: Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols!   Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 10, 2014 4:44 pm

Hahahahaa xDDDD

If I have time I try to do my card too, I'll be fun xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols!   Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanta-Size Forumers (feel free to post your stuff too!) just for the lols!
Page 1 of 1