Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeykes

Zeykes

Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^ Empty
PostSubject: Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^   Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^ I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 12:28 pm

Hey,

I'm Zeykes and I've been playing almost everyday since february. I have 5* and 6* units, and I'm looking for active allies and a guild. I'm also trading my Abel and a number of my 5* and 4* units.

If you want to be my friend, just send me an ally request ingame, or a pm here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thunderkiss13

Thunderkiss13

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^   Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^ I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 7:45 am

Heya,

I've been playing a few months and I purged some inactives off my ally list... I sent an invite if you're interested you can accept.

I basically play before/after work and a bit on my breaks so I'm on pretty frequently Smile

Take it easy!

-Thunder Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zeykes

Zeykes

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^   Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^ I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 8:20 am

Yay, a new friend Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^   Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there! I'm new, looking for allies, guild and trading stuff^_^
Page 1 of 1