Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

4* units, how much are they worth?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

4* units, how much are they worth? Empty
PostSubject: 4* units, how much are they worth?   4* units, how much are they worth? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:13 pm

1. Are all non-event 4* units worth about the same?

2. How much are they worth?

3. Are there any that stand out and worth more?
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* units, how much are they worth?   4* units, how much are they worth? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 4:58 pm

1) Pretty much, even though some are more useful than others.

2) This really depends on the seller-buyer matching. Those who go crazy pulling packs probably don't even bother with selling them and just use them as feeders or for LP. I've also seen sets of five going for 1-2te. Personally, I price them at 0.5te each (allowing for goddesses), which nets me some buyers.

3) Some stand out, but I'm not aware if they are worth more. For every useful common 4*, there is a better LE 4*. If you're gonna pay with te, might as well go all out and pay for the LE ones.
Relevant thread: http://www.fantasicaunofficial.com/t9233-useful-4s-to-keep

Originally, I would price Zenobia higher at 1-2te since she was the only 4* with Iron Wall, but with the release of LE 4*s that also have Iron Wall, that price point will probably be lowered to 0.5te. She does have good arena damage though, and I'm not sure how the new Iron Wall units compare in that regard, so she might still be worth more than the other common 4*s.
Back to top Go down
seanlink
☆☆☆☆
seanlink

PostSubject: Re: 4* units, how much are they worth?   4* units, how much are they worth? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:19 pm

What about leveled 4* units? I have some around lv40 and some lv80.
Back to top Go down
ChaosCleff
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* units, how much are they worth?   4* units, how much are they worth? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 27, 2013 7:37 pm

seanlink wrote:
What about leveled 4* units?  I have some around lv40 and some lv80.
This really depends on when you are selling them.
Typically, a set (5 cards) of Lv80 4*s will go at 2te each, so 10te in total.
I expect a set of Lv40 4*s would go for lesser.

If you sell at the right time however, you can get much better deals.
I managed to sell my set of Lv80 4*s at 3te each, so 15te in total, since I sold during the period when feeders are more wanted.

Some good events to sell feeders in are:
1) Just before or during recruitment is a good time.
2) When a lot of new 6*s/7*s are released and leveling them to max helps during the event
-Eg. During Sea Paradise when Dream Packs S2 (The maiden packs) were released. Having those new 6*s and 7*s maxed out will help out a lot with bosses. That, and ppl wouldn't want to grind when they have three 7*s, and a bunch of 6*s they have to level Razz
3) Awakening events - Not as high demand as the above 2 situations though since awakening success rates don't depend too much on unit level.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: 4* units, how much are they worth?   4* units, how much are they worth? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 3:43 pm

There b rare and more desired 4*s out there. I paid for both versions of 4*debbie and my furfur set me back more than my first 5*.
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: 4* units, how much are they worth?   4* units, how much are they worth? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 5:28 pm

The LE 4*s that came out mid to late 2012 are worth more because they are getting harder to find but it all depends on everyones individual taste. I don't collect cards because of their rarity but I like the look of certain cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4* units, how much are they worth?   4* units, how much are they worth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4* units, how much are they worth?
Page 1 of 1