Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Is it worth leveling Monster units?

Go down 
+2
Evageek
nijian84
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nijian84

nijian84

Is it worth leveling Monster units? Empty
PostSubject: Is it worth leveling Monster units?   Is it worth leveling Monster units? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 1:36 pm

I don't get attacked very often, not lately, but when I was trying to complete sets of items, it would occur often, specially if I stole an artifact. But I find my defense fails 99% of the time. Is it worth investing the time and feeders to grow monster units? Takes long enough to get 5/6's up to max, now monsters will add to it.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Evageek
☆☆
Evageek

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth leveling Monster units?   Is it worth leveling Monster units? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:17 pm

You just always bank your luna?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/jose.arias.7712
xionnguyen
☆☆
xionnguyen

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth leveling Monster units?   Is it worth leveling Monster units? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 4:35 pm

if u dont get attack often then no...if you attack everytime for artifact i suggest u lvl some monster but not max it out unless u want a solid def
Back to top Go down
TheGrimAngel

TheGrimAngel

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth leveling Monster units?   Is it worth leveling Monster units? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 8:21 pm

I've only been leveling the ones I pull, 3* and 4* monsters, and using them as feeders. pump a bunch of 1* into a 4* monster to get it to 20 and its a pretty decent feeder i think.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth leveling Monster units?   Is it worth leveling Monster units? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:12 pm

Ive got a kracken, a troll, three salamanders, a vampire, frankenstein, two incubuss, and all the mobsters you can get from artifact rewards betwen level 30 and 40 and my defense is broken 9 out of 10 times. Honestly I think that unless you pull a dullahan or devil, or have a couple sonias lying around it makes no difference, defense is very easy to break.
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth leveling Monster units?   Is it worth leveling Monster units? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 8:17 am

Nah, I don't get attacked often, and having over 10 million, losing only 10k, is a joke. I make that in like 10 minutes! hahah. I'm just curious if there was more competition PVP style higher up the ranks and needed some bonkers monsters. Most high level folk I fight have some mobs that take my Vlad 1 or 2 hits to kill, but I can usually tear through everything effortlessly. So I was wondering why bother since Units will ALWAYS be able to take down monsters... specially since you have 4 Units and 4 Allies. No way monsters will ever really get through. Only lowbies will lose to the higher players.
Back to top Go down
predator852
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
predator852

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth leveling Monster units?   Is it worth leveling Monster units? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 9:32 am

Some people make ALTs and pump them full of maxed monsters. Then ask people to attack them. It's fun, and monsters do get through!!
Back to top Go down
nijian84

nijian84

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth leveling Monster units?   Is it worth leveling Monster units? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:16 am

LOL sounds fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth leveling Monster units?   Is it worth leveling Monster units? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2012 11:15 pm

I only collect monsters that have the potential to become units. Such monsters like Agnes, Sonia, Luce etc. Defence is so hard to keep up and easy to break. Even if you lose, only 10k Luna gets taken. Not a huge loss when I can bank my goods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it worth leveling Monster units?   Is it worth leveling Monster units? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it worth leveling Monster units?
Page 1 of 1