Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?

Go down 
+3
Kanata67
Vaati
siangaun
7 posters
AuthorMessage
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game? Empty
PostSubject: Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?   Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:30 am

After more than 2 years, people are bored with it, then no more spenders will play and fanta cant earn money, is that will happen finally close server?
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?   Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:20 am

Tbh, i've seen other similar P2W games whose mechanics are worse than this game (hell, even cash-tier units can't be traded) and it still lives on (one after 3 years even).

I tend to believe this game will be around for some more time.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?   Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:18 am

Be cool if/when it closes all players still around get actual cards of their best ten as souvenirs.
Back to top Go down
sycovenom

PostSubject: Re: Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?   Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 11:49 am

Kanata67 wrote:
Be cool if/when it closes all players still around get actual cards of their best ten as souvenirs.
Cool idea but as we seen from The Powerful NYC we won't get jack. Mobage promised a card code for the GI Joe game for premium cards, and never delivered (well to me at least dunno to others, but moba coins to use in a game I cared about woulda been better). They announced the closure of that game RIGHT after an event that people spent heavy on too, and gave them under 1 month to even remotely enjoy what they won so they could make money right up to the end.
Back to top Go down
jmoon10
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?   Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 4:41 pm

It's most likely that Fantasica at some point in the future will close down...unless it gets more popular. I remember the first online game I played (Geomon) ended up shutting down after I had been playing for about 2 months, probably invested about 30-40 bucks on it.
Back to top Go down
Grumpy
☆☆
Grumpy

PostSubject: Re: Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?   Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 6:16 pm

That's the natural fate of any and every online game. People get bored, game gets outdated, makes no more money, closes down. They make a new game, and the cycle continues. It's inevitable.

But is it going to happen soon? I think fanta still gets a lot of new players. And it's still ranked as one of the top grossing game on android. I doubt it's going to happen anytime soon. But I do personally find the game becoming less and less attractive for new players. The gap between new and old is too big and growing, the new people can't play competitively. This wards off new player base. That's why games like diablo2 had reset ladder every so often, and some games have separate servers that starts new for new players.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?   Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Fanta is getting more and more pay to win. There used to be events where it was possible to not spend and and still get a shot at a 6*, but now it seems like that it is out of reach unless we spend to buy event Items.

This will turn some people away, and also the market is changing rapidly withthe iintroduction of the 7*, especially the maidens, which might drive some of the old players away as well.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?   Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 1:04 am

Been playing less than a month. Started pretty much in trade lock. Got rook status in the guild event and won a 4*. Now I have all 4*, including my dream set of Debbie, other Debbie, and furfur, + 2 5*.
Sadly my next dream card is Xmas Debbie which works out around 20,000 sss. That's gonna take a while for a free player like me. Then again it's people like me that keep the pay players paying so they don't get snuck up on lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?   Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is That Fantasica Finally will end up close like others online game?
Page 1 of 1