Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

5*'s for under or close to 30 TE

Go down 
+2
aquCHAOS
Kingcolex
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingcolex

5*'s for under or close to 30 TE Empty
PostSubject: 5*'s for under or close to 30 TE   5*'s for under or close to 30 TE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:29 am

I have about 30 TE, im fairly new to this game but im learning pretty quickly. Im working on saving up more te and maxing 4*'s to sell or trade, but currently im looking to make a small list of First 5* units.

So far the only under 30 te 5* i know of is Rem lv 1.

Anyone know any more 5* that commonly go for under 30 te?
Back to top Go down
aquCHAOS
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aquCHAOS

PostSubject: Re: 5*'s for under or close to 30 TE   5*'s for under or close to 30 TE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:48 am

fiona, emma, rem, hrwm, sogno, marg Very Happy
Back to top Go down
brokenchicken
☆☆
brokenchicken

PostSubject: Re: 5*'s for under or close to 30 TE   5*'s for under or close to 30 TE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:36 pm

Asking prices will tend to be lower during an event, because people are hungrier for Elixirs/Potions so as to chase point or rank rewards. So hang onto your consumables until partway through Soul Hunters and watch the Rare Card report boards for people advertising deals.

Note that I believe the next event is driven by Potions, so be careful on the exchange rate. There are times that people will trade potions and elixirs 1:1 and times when one or the other is valued higher; use these fluctuations wisely.

Fiona is the cheapest but also the bottom of the 5* barrel. The Dream Breaker 5*s (Rem, Sogno, Hrwm) go very low; get either of the first two before Hrwm.

Meg was the poster child for "cheap but good 5*" -- a few limited editions in a row were heavily overbought and even their quality 5*s became devalued. You can probably still snag a very cheap Meg if you're persistent. If you can tack on a maxed 4* or some more consumables, Kiki, Yuki and Mihiro are in a similar boat as undervalued but solid 5*s going under 100TE. Kyo as well, probably cheaper yet, but Rem will cost less than Kyo and is arguably superior.

Among the 'basic set' and early edition 5*s, those that are in low demand have dropped substantially from their original asking prices. Marguerite, Lucrezia, Adolph, Thrain, Gerhard, Emma and Elena are cards that either weren't great to begin with or that have been dwarfed by later releases. To a lesser extent, Serafiina and Camille also dip below 100TEs regularly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: 5*'s for under or close to 30 TE   5*'s for under or close to 30 TE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 2:58 pm

during the last two days of the Den event i was able to pick up Thrain for 15 TE and Cam for 20 TE and 2 maxed 4*'s.
Marg, Luc, Adolph Emma and Elena should be easy to pick up for under 25 TE/Pots
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: 5*'s for under or close to 30 TE   5*'s for under or close to 30 TE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 6:13 pm

Hwrm is a good pick for around 30 te. She works best during arena, other wise...not so well else where.
Back to top Go down
bleachcosplay
☆☆☆
bleachcosplay

PostSubject: Re: 5*'s for under or close to 30 TE   5*'s for under or close to 30 TE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 12:01 am

I've actually seen Hwrm sell for 10 TE and 15 TE on two different occasions, although those sold pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5*'s for under or close to 30 TE   5*'s for under or close to 30 TE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5*'s for under or close to 30 TE
Page 1 of 1