Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Fantasica Fan Game/Parody!

Go down 

Do you want an executable.
Yes
Fantasica Fan Game/Parody! I_vote_lcap100%Fantasica Fan Game/Parody! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No
Fantasica Fan Game/Parody! I_vote_lcap0%Fantasica Fan Game/Parody! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
XDatUrFace

XDatUrFace

Fantasica Fan Game/Parody! Empty
PostSubject: Fantasica Fan Game/Parody!   Fantasica Fan Game/Parody! I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 10:10 pm

So I'm a college student and I had some programming homework to do ... and I decided to have some fun with it! The assignment was to create some sort of virtual pet game on the windows console. So, instead of doing the assignment properly like I should have, I based the game scenario on the current Fantasica event School Daze:

Quote :
Lepre, Mao, and Cane need cherries to cheer them up against the demons! You have 10 cherries to start with and gain an additional 5 each day. If a girl's love level goes to zero or below, they will hate you! Be careful! Their love level decreases by 3 each day. Try to get their love level to over 15 by day 10!

The source code, in C++, is included in the spoiler-thingy below. I haven't uploaded an executable and I probably won't because everyone would think it's a virus. You can compile the code by downloading any free C++ compiler/IDE out there. You can also search for an online compiler and copypasta the code, but it won't support any user input.

Sample output:
Source code:

Copypasting the code made the indentations disappear ... and I was too lazy to change it.
Back to top Go down

Fantasica Fan Game/Parody!
Page 1 of 1