Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?

Go down 
+2
ggorrell77
Kanata67
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? Empty
PostSubject: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:02 am

So I won altum and dauphin, barely. Do I actually want to recruit them, and/or my mermaid? I have enough 4* s as is so am I better off keeping them as 4* monsters for Defence? Or do they somehow become more useful than I suspect?
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 10:20 am

Keep them as monsters. 4* monsters are usually not worth the cost of recruitment. 5*s are marginal. 6*s are usually worth it.

Also keep in mind there is an event comint where your monsters will get to help you. I don't remember all the details, but I think it involved you setting up a team of characters and monsters. So keeping a few good monsters may be usefull.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Is that also the event where sea serpents can be changed?
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Kanata67 wrote:
Is that also the event where sea serpents can be changed?
Nope, the event where you can use monsters as unit is the Guardian of the Young Dragons event that should come within the next 3 - 4 event or so if we follow the Japan Server schedule.

The Sea Serpent event is an Awakening Event, which is similar to the current recruitment event we have now, except there is a chance for the sea serpent to become a 4* or 6*. And this event will come...whenever they decide it will come.
Back to top Go down
carloti94

carloti94

PostSubject: Re: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:16 pm

I recruited my monsters after at the last recruitment event but regretted it after as they where no better than the 4* I already had. Its only really worth it before if its for the sake of album completion.
Back to top Go down
Tentacle Love
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:45 pm

Personally I love all the aquarians, and I can imagine myself trading to get them later.

I managed to get Vertex and Dine! ...and none of the 4*'s. Which is a shame, because Altum is probably my favorite artwork out of all of them and I'd love to have one, unit or monster, or both. actually I'd just like to have a collection of them lol.
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 4:55 pm

Trade you my two for a 5* lol
Back to top Go down
Kanata67
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:03 am

What other units can be recruited at the moment? I see a crab girl. Should I have saved crabs instead of serpents?
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 1:53 pm

Regarding what aquarians are worth recruiting, if you go to the unit spreadsheet, show only 5*:s, sort by total stats, then you will see that Dine is ranked 5:th with 118200 total stats. Couple that with 20DC and C speed she's one of the best 5* units in the game. I'm planning to recruit her, personally.

On the other hand she pales next to a 6* so it all depends on what you have and what you need. I'm kinda short on 5* missile units so she would be a good addition for me.

I'm not planning to recruit Risacca, nor would I have recruited Dauphin and Altum had I got them.
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:58 pm

Kanata67 wrote:
What other units can be recruited at the moment? I see a crab girl. Should I have saved crabs instead of serpents?
You are getting confused between recruitment and awakening, they are 2 separate things. They are very similar so its natural that you are confused.

Recruitment event (uses soul stones): You change the monster unit into a usable unit with no artwork change (with a few minor exceptions) and rarity change. Example: the Sea Paradise monsters you might have gotten, and a 4* monster will become a 4* unit.
Please click here for a list of currently recruitable monsters

Awakening event (uses awakening stones): You change the monster unit into a usable unit with artwork change, and they will usually have a chance at different rarity levels. For example: Sea Serpents, when they change into units, they will have different artwork, and on top, they can be either changed into a 4* unit, or a 6* unit.

Regards to this Crab girl, if I am not mistaken, you are talking about Boreallis, which is a unit that will be rewarded for those who rank in the top 2000.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?   Do I want to recruit the Aquarians? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I want to recruit the Aquarians?
Page 1 of 1