Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Should I recruit pale?

Go down 
+8
abuqasar
Alerona
Firemoon13
bluerexx
NeonC
Xpreviate
Skipmode24
LadyAngulated
12 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyAngulated

Should I recruit pale? Empty
PostSubject: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 10:27 pm

I was wondering whether I should recruit pale or not?
Currently I have no 6 Like a Star @ heaven cards and only 5 (Fiona (maxed) and Purifica)
And is the only way to find a 6 card is to trade? They seem impossible to get!
Back to top Go down
Skipmode24

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:35 pm

im a free player and i spent a lot of time selling max 4*s for TE. also sell sss during recruitment events. its a long and tedious process but youll eventually make it. ive gotten four 6* cards doing this. just sell the cards u get during events and stuff and youll eventually make it. dont give up =)
Back to top Go down
LadyAngulated

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:39 pm

Ok I need to explain I have no idea what the terms mean. When you say sell the unit for TE what does that mean? (Whom do you sell too and whats TE) Sorry for the newb question. And selling SSS (Do you mean soul stones?) and how do you sell them?
Thanks in advance.

And what about pale?
Back to top Go down
Xpreviate

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 11:53 pm

You max 4* units and look in the card packs for people who would like maxed 4* units. tE is a currency used to be able to purchase other units. TE=Time Elixir
Back to top Go down
LadyAngulated

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:05 am

Xpreviate wrote:
You max 4* units and look in the card packs for people who would like maxed 4* units. tE is a currency used to be able to purchase other units. TE=Time Elixir
I had no idea you could buy units with tE. Where in the game can I do that?
And with the maxed 4* units I need to look at trades. Got ya Smile Been playing this for a while and totally bypassed these things.
Back to top Go down
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:00 am

Same here, in fact it is pretty convoluted to start. I guess you just have to keep making small trades till you amass enough tradable goods to make a 6* purchase. Otherwise it is seemingly impossible to get one by standard non wallet crushing means. I wish it were more simple, I am not good at trade and barter Mad 
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:08 am

TE are used to trade between players.

Fantasica is a trading based game. So we purchase our cards from other players selling.

You can find out who is selling what on this forum under the Trading section, by visiting the site http://fantasitrade.com/

You can also find it in-game as a lot of people post their stuff on the 'Rare Card Report' (RCR) on the bottom of the 'Card Packs' section.

Time Elixirs are typically used as common currency for trading as Luna doesn't mean anything in this game. People may also ask for Potions as well. Beware, only those without a (P) are tradeable.
Back to top Go down
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:02 am

That trade site is pretty cool, thanks for the link maybe I can get rid of one of my Zita's now bounce 
Back to top Go down
LadyAngulated

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 2:04 am

Thanks guys this newb learns things today. I hate that none of my real life mates like this game Sad
I will go check out this site Smile
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:00 am

If u r looking to get rid of cards, I suggest posting it on the RCR as well. I find you get much more responses that way. But beware, know your prices as there are many that will send put lowball offers!
Back to top Go down
LadyAngulated

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 12:00 pm

bluerexx wrote:
If u r looking to get rid of cards, I suggest posting it on the RCR as well. I find you get much more responses that way. But beware, know your prices as there are many that will send put lowball offers!
Do you have a link to RCR?
Back to top Go down
bluerexx
☆☆
bluerexx

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 1:07 pm

RCR = Rare Card Report
Its where the game announces the most recent 5*+ pulls

You find it in-game.
1) Go to Card Packs
2) Go to the bottom
3) You should see three most recent 5*+ pulls
4) Click on their profiles, and advertise there
Back to top Go down
NeonC

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Hmm, Lvl 43, 300 sss 4 ssl failed recruitment of Pale /wrist
Guess I will have a cool monster now Mad 
Back to top Go down
Firemoon13

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:48 pm

heh, I had 6ssL and about 350sssand failed at recruiting her. *sighs* it was sad, very sad. Oh well collecting sss's now so hopefully come next recruitment I can try again.
Back to top Go down
Alerona

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:52 am

What is Pale stats 100/120 lvl?
Back to top Go down
abuqasar
☆☆☆
abuqasar

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 12:54 am

here ya go. Seems noones LBed her yet XD
http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Pale
Back to top Go down
Alerona

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 1:07 am

hmm C speed, crap stat's, let's Pale be monster.
Back to top Go down
macrosssdf1
☆☆☆
macrosssdf1

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:48 am

Had no luck selling my SS so I recruited pale and blanche with them oh well.
Back to top Go down
LadyAngulated

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:43 am

Was away on holiday so just checking the thread. I am level 100. And in the end I didn't recruit and I am glad I didn't now reading this thread. I thought If you had 100 sss it was almost guaranteed obviously this isn't the case!
Back to top Go down
rheartilly

rheartilly

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:50 am

LadyAngulated wrote:
Was away on holiday so just checking the thread. I am level 100. And in the end I didn't recruit and I am glad I didn't now reading this thread. I thought If you had 100 sss it was almost guaranteed obviously this isn't the case!

I recruited Pale with only 30SSS. I got really lucky! Smile I'm planning on MLB-ing her though. Working on it! She's almost at level 101.
Back to top Go down
LadyAngulated

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 5:37 pm

rheartilly wrote:
LadyAngulated wrote:
I recruited Pale with only 30SSS. I got really lucky! :)I'm planning on MLB-ing her though. Working on it! She's almost at level 101.
Wow that's fantastic. I guess there is no formula. I do have another question if it fails do you just lose the stones? Or do you lose the monster card as well?
Back to top Go down
McRities

McRities

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:47 pm

There is a formula. I'm sure someone can find the exact formula, but for a 5* I think it was something like a 4% chance for each SSL and a 1% chance for each 10 SSS. So rheartlilly probably just got really lucky Very Happy

I think for a 4* it was closer to 1% per SSS.

If you fail, you lose the stones, but not the card.
Back to top Go down
rheartilly

rheartilly

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 12:42 am

McRities wrote:
There is a formula.  I'm sure someone can find the exact formula, but for a 5* I think it was something like a 4% chance for each SSL and a 1% chance for each 10 SSS.  So rheartlilly probably just got really lucky Very Happy
I did get really lucky! Very Happy I had to use 120 SSS to get Paars, lol.
Back to top Go down
siangaun
☆☆☆
siangaun

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:59 am

NOPE, BETTER USING ALL SSS FOR TE! KEEP HER AS DEF!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I recruit pale?   Should I recruit pale? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I recruit pale?
Page 1 of 1