Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

To recruit Fire dragon or not.

Go down 
+4
TheRain7
Swansonronald
SnowTempest
Kowze
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Kowze

Kowze

To recruit Fire dragon or not. Empty
PostSubject: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 12:00 pm

So I like the unit art, but I'm not sure how much of value another 6* melee could add. On the other hand, the monster has B everything making it a pretty good tank.

What are you some of your opinions?
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 4:56 am

Kowze wrote:
So I like the unit art, but I'm not sure how much of value another 6* melee could add. On the other hand, the monster has B everything making it a pretty good tank.

What are you some of your opinions?
Hmmmm Depends on what you're trying to do. If you really need a unit, you might consider recruiting her. I think her price would probably increase the first few days of recruitment since she's new, compared to the monster, so you could probably try flipping her for TE.

But remember this, the more people recruit the unit the more rare the monster will be, therefore the monster prices will increase over units over time. But since Fire Dragon does have a B stat in all defences as you stated earlier, I'm not entirely sure if many people are going to recruit her.

Art versus Defence stats orzzzz. Tough choice indeed @3@
I like my defence so I'll pick keeping mine as a monster naturally .3.
Back to top Go down
Swansonronald

PostSubject: Re: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:49 pm

Fire dragon has pretty rediculous defensive stats... I don't think many will recruit or should... Her stats are similar to many 7* monsters...
Back to top Go down
TheRain7

TheRain7

PostSubject: Re: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 5:50 pm

short answer: no

long answer: NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
rotarywhiz
☆☆☆☆☆
rotarywhiz

PostSubject: Re: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 11:31 pm

I say it all depends on your tastes, I personally like monster cards and almost never recruit any unless I have 2 of the same. In fact the last monsters I recruited was pandoras box.
Back to top Go down
UkyoSonoda
☆☆☆☆☆
UkyoSonoda

PostSubject: Re: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:06 am

TBH I kind of want a full set of dragon monsters for my defense. Plus a set of units made from the adults... >.>;
Back to top Go down
SnowTempest
☆☆☆
SnowTempest

PostSubject: Re: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 2:06 am

Alright after some well, reading my own encyclopedia which I fell asleep on after posting numbers lol

Here's Fire Dragon's stats
Fire Dragon 6 Ground 38000 485678 560918 B B B D 60% 70% 80%
in the order of fresh hp, max hp, mlb hp. Melee, Missile, Magic, Speed. Melee% Missile% and Magic%

As I can see, comparing to the rest of all the other 6* monsters... Fire Dragon has the second best stats after Black Dragon. Second best hp at that.

Link to encyclopedia is in my signature

EDIT: My mistake, Fire Dragon has third highest hp of 6*s after Black Dragon and Fafnir. But still some of the best Defence Resists out there!

Cards to compare:

Black Dragon 6 Ground 40000 511240 590650 (E) B A B D 80% 40% 70%

Faith 6 Air 38500 400438 461268 (E) B B B D 70% 70% 70%

Fafnir 6 Ground 50000 520050 599050 (E) D C C D 120% 85% 85%

Last edited by SnowTempest on Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hajkster
☆☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 3:18 am

SnowTempest wrote:
Alright after some well, reading my own encyclopedia which I fell asleep on after posting numbers lol

Here's Fire Dragon's stats
Fire Dragon 6 Ground 38000 485678 560918 B B B D 60% 70% 80%
in the order of fresh hp, max hp, mlb hp. Melee, Missile, Magic, Speed. Melee% Missile% and Magic%

As I can see, comparing to the rest of all the other 6* monsters... Fire Dragon has the second best stats after Black Dragon. Second best hp at that.

Link to encyclopedia is in my signature

And i was so determined to recruit fire dragon until this comment. I guess ill just buy a cheap recruited version some day. Razz
Back to top Go down
Spacebug
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 4:01 pm

One can't have too many Fire Dragon monsters and will need a unit as lead to match the defense Razz 
Back to top Go down
Kowze

Kowze

PostSubject: Re: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Yeah, I was leaning more towards the monster side, good to know it's one of the stronger monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To recruit Fire dragon or not.   To recruit Fire dragon or not. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To recruit Fire dragon or not.
Page 1 of 1