Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Sprites, how do I rip them?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GameDesigner281

Sprites, how do I rip them? Empty
PostSubject: Sprites, how do I rip them?   Sprites, how do I rip them? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:37 pm

I've been looking through the app files for this game (love the game btw), with iFile and iFunbox on my iPad, PC, Mac.  I managed to rip the file systems onto my HD.  But when I try to preview any of the .png or .jpg sprites I get an error on both my PC and Mac.  Its frustrating because I can't find a conversion tool or downloadable file that has everything I need already in it.

That's why I'm seeing if there's already a rip of these sprites, and their attack animations or both.  I see people have figured out how to rip the cards themselves because they are on plenty of wiki sites.  Along with the face graphics.

Maybe this has already been done and I just need to find a link. Please let me know if you already have them. I'd like to start working with them.
Back to top Go down
GameDesigner281

PostSubject: Re: Sprites, how do I rip them?   Sprites, how do I rip them? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:11 pm

All the images are stored on your phone but encrypted (/sdcard/Android/data/com.mobage/ww.a793.fanta_test_Android). Someone on the forum figured out how to decrypt them so that's where I get them. -Kadaan

Is there anyone who remembers this post or has a guide to it?
Back to top Go down
Lmrt
☆☆
Lmrt

PostSubject: Re: Sprites, how do I rip them?   Sprites, how do I rip them? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:26 pm

I have the same question, found the folder where the cards/sprites are located but cant open those files even with photoshop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sprites, how do I rip them?   Sprites, how do I rip them? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sprites, how do I rip them?
Page 1 of 1