Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Old unit sprites updated?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

Old unit sprites updated?! Empty
PostSubject: Old unit sprites updated?!   Old unit sprites updated?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:09 am

Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or have the older unit sprites been updated? Today I noticed they seem to have had their resolutions improved to the standard of newer cards. They used to look blurry and washed out, eg. Monica.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Excited if it's true! bounce

Last edited by Yoruichi on Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Old unit sprites updated?!   Old unit sprites updated?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:49 am

what do you know?
you're right
Moni (didn't check others) seems to be updated.
Someone should check Anastasia, her sprite was like the blurriest mess there ever was.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Old unit sprites updated?!   Old unit sprites updated?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 4:53 am

I've tested a few more and it seems they have had an overhaul! Agreed, Ana and a few others would have benefited a lot from this. Now we can enjoy units in all their glory! cheers
Back to top Go down
bonnet1997ui

bonnet1997ui

PostSubject: Re: Old unit sprites updated?!   Old unit sprites updated?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 5:54 am

sGabe4 wrote:
what do you know?
you're right
Moni (didn't check others) seems to be updated.
Someone should check Anastasia, her sprite was like the blurriest mess there ever was.

Anastasia looks way better now, it makes me so happy...! :3
I just love her sprite. xD
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Old unit sprites updated?!   Old unit sprites updated?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 6:37 am

Quote :
Anastasia looks way better now, it makes me so happy...! :3
I just love her sprite. xD

^_^
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: Old unit sprites updated?!   Old unit sprites updated?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 11:24 am

her attack animation is cool
i gotta check her out without the blur Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoldoaWillNotMove
☆☆☆☆
GoldoaWillNotMove

PostSubject: Re: Old unit sprites updated?!   Old unit sprites updated?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:05 pm

I'm glad I wasn't the only one noticing this. I noticed this when I was doing some late night grinding and I thought I was just delusional from lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yoruichi

Yoruichi

PostSubject: Re: Old unit sprites updated?!   Old unit sprites updated?! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 11:07 am

GoldoaWillNotMove wrote:
I'm glad I wasn't the only one noticing this. I noticed this when I was doing some late night grinding and I thought I was just delusional from lack of sleep.

That feel >.>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old unit sprites updated?!   Old unit sprites updated?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old unit sprites updated?!
Page 1 of 1