Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Is there a site to see sprites for a unit?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
visionofthegods
☆☆
visionofthegods

Is there a site to see sprites for a unit? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a site to see sprites for a unit?   Is there a site to see sprites for a unit? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:24 pm

Ive finally gotten a 5* team I want, so ive been thinking of collecting units with cool sprites. Is there a website to them? Particularly the 3* and 4*?
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Is there a site to see sprites for a unit?   Is there a site to see sprites for a unit? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:51 pm

The Japanese wiki has them. I cannot link it because my account is too new, but if you go to the crime fighter series page, there should be a link of the page of posts.
Back to top Go down
visionofthegods
☆☆
visionofthegods

PostSubject: Re: Is there a site to see sprites for a unit?   Is there a site to see sprites for a unit? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 5:58 pm

Okay, just cant read the japanese wiki Sad but thank you
Back to top Go down
Sientara
☆☆
Sientara

PostSubject: Re: Is there a site to see sprites for a unit?   Is there a site to see sprites for a unit? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:01 pm

visionofthegods wrote:
Okay, just cant read the japanese wiki Sad but thank you

That's what Google translate is for. It's a bit Engrishy, but should be understandable.
Back to top Go down
themadmanazn
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
themadmanazn

PostSubject: Re: Is there a site to see sprites for a unit?   Is there a site to see sprites for a unit? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 6:07 pm

I use Chrome's build in Google Translate. It makes enough sense.
Back to top Go down
ChibiLeen
☆☆☆☆
ChibiLeen

PostSubject: Re: Is there a site to see sprites for a unit?   Is there a site to see sprites for a unit? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 1:04 am

Same thing here. Chrome's built in Google Translate is far from perfect, of course, but is more than enough to browse the site and understand information about units and monsters. I've even been able to read a bit about the events, although the translation is often rather dodgy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a site to see sprites for a unit?   Is there a site to see sprites for a unit? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there a site to see sprites for a unit?
Page 1 of 1