Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dream Packs: worth it or not?

Go down 
+3
AzakaZero
aubade888
Rcybs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rcybs

Dream Packs: worth it or not? Empty
PostSubject: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:48 pm

So I've been thinking about buying the Dream Pack 2 since I skipped the first one. Is it really worth the money to even try buying these, because I would like to save money for the series packs than any other packs.

I know how Dream Packs works or at least the general idea of it anyways. I have asked an ally on his opinion of it, but he said it was not worth it. I haven't asked anyone else, because trying to find players who brought Dream Packs are hard and I forgot most of what was in it.

There were Dream Tickets, but I wasn't able to figure out where to get them and I didn't know that they were rewards in the Doomsday event so I ended up passing on it. Now I really want to try it, just to see what I can get.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 6:00 pm

It depends on how they are doing the packs. No one knows if they are putting three 7* in one dream pack or not. I think it was 4k USD to pull an entire dream pack from season 1 (assuming you didn't pull her Ingrid until the end of the pack). The more likely scenario is you can choose if you want a dream pack with 1 Lana or 1 Ethel or 1 Eliz (in place of Ingrid).

So it will either be 4k USD for three 7* or 4k USD for one 7*. We won't know until they've released the dreampack. Even if it was the ideal situation of having multiple 6* and three 7* in a pack I still don't know if it would be worth 4k USD.

tl;dr no one knows what the packs are going to be so there's no saying if it's worth it.
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 12:30 am

I see. So I guess I can try my luck and hope for a 6* at best or even another 5* for my troubles. I really want a 7*, but life isn't always fair to anyone. :<
Back to top Go down
AzakaZero
☆☆☆☆
AzakaZero

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:46 am

In the first dream pack you got 3 x 200 coin draws. Those are definitely worth getting at just $2 per pack.

The other great thing about the first dream box was that paid draws (for coins, not tickets) had a minimum of 4* rewards, you could get no 3* or below. I really hate drawing threes from packs so this made me like the dream box.

That said I don't know how the new one will work. I did draw Dolce from the dream box but nothing else above 4*. It's all luck, as always.

Edit: Was 200 coins, not 100.
Back to top Go down
aubade888
☆☆☆
aubade888

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:07 am

With dream packs I think they are not a good investment unless you have enough money to see them thorough till the end (getting a 7*). It's a better investment to buy TE outright. However that is not very fun XD.
Back to top Go down
Giken

Giken

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 9:51 pm

so im guessing the majority of the people who got a 7* from Dream Packs had to spend the full 4k usd?
Back to top Go down
zephinx

zephinx

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:13 pm

Giken wrote:
so im guessing the majority of the people who got a 7* from Dream Packs had to spend the full 4k usd?
I don't think so, unless you are really really unlucky that only your last pull from the pack is a 7*.
Back to top Go down
kalivon

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:16 am

An ally of mine got Ingrid on the first 100 coin pull. :-/
Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Giken wrote:
Nope. There have been a lot of Ingrid pulls with only 3k MobaCoins, so... 30$. Ingrid is common, you can see it on her price. She has been pulled a lot during the Dream Pack Season 1.
Back to top Go down
Rcybs

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:25 pm

Are they going to give out Dream Tickets like last time? Although I know that Dream Tickets gives out more 3* than anything, its still better than spending all your money on the Dream Chests.

Back to top Go down
LuziMiazawa
☆☆☆☆☆☆
LuziMiazawa

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Rcybs wrote:
Are they going to give out Dream Tickets like last time? Although I know that Dream Tickets gives out more 3* than anything, its still better than spending all your money on the Dream Chests.

No one knows. We need to wait until they come out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs: worth it or not?   Dream Packs: worth it or not? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Packs: worth it or not?
Page 1 of 1