Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?

Go down 
+2
xionenogard
Vaati
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? Empty
PostSubject: Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?   Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 6:35 am

Hi everyone. I'm fairly new to this game, and the Dream Packs are something of which i don't know much about.

So i was wondering what could you say about it:

-How much did the packs costed on the first one;

-What kind of cards were included;

-How does it work;

-And lastly, if i should invest on it (be investment i mean either a few packs or a lot of packs, like some stated that buying only the first steps of the Step Packs and not going all the way was the best idea in their oppinion).

Would thank all the info you could give me. I had trading plans but this could wreck them.
Back to top Go down
xionenogard

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?   Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 7:37 am

http://www.fantasicawiki.com/wiki/Dream_Packs

basically you have a pool of cards (~250 iirc) and u draw from it, if you keep drawing you'll basically get a larger and larger chance to pull the 6/7*
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?   Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:10 am

Thanks for the link.

There's still some questions unawnsered though (like the cost, for exemple), i'd thank if you (or some other kind person) could help me with them.
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?   Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 8:50 am

With the first Dream Chest, you were given three Starter Packs of one card at 200 coins each. After than, you could purchase one card for 300 coins, or a ten pack for 3000 coins.

You could also obtain Dream Tickets from the current event but using tickets had a high chance of drawing from 3* cards. Buying Dream packs was the only way to ensure that you drew at least a 4*. There was one 7*, 10 6*, 100-something 5* (I think?), 1000+ 4*, and infinite 3* cards (if Dream Ticket is used).

Once you drew all the cards (yeah, good luck with that) then you had the option to reset your Dream Chest and draw cards again.
Back to top Go down
Vaati
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Vaati

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?   Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 9:08 am

Thanks for sharing the info!
But, by coins you mean fanta, right?

And about the tickets, how was the rate of getting a 4* from them? Say, 1 for every 10 tickets?
Were they hard to come by?

Sorry for posing more questions, if it's bothering you.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?   Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 10:14 am

Vaati wrote:

And about the tickets, how was the rate of getting a 4* from them? Say, 1 for every 10 tickets?

tickets were few and far between, rate was about 8/10 netted 3* for me.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?   Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 24, 2013 12:10 pm

Vaati wrote:

iirc, I got 1 (or 2) 5*, around 3 4*; and around 6-7 3* from the dream ticket during the Doomsday Tower Revelations event. So, I don't think it is that unlikely to get a 4* from the ticket. (Still, f4* is pretty worthless nowadays anyway...) Though, some people did end up getting mostly 3* from the tickets. So, it is all about luck tbh.
Back to top Go down
Ilyere
☆☆☆
Ilyere

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?   Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 9:40 am

Vaati wrote:

Yeah I meant Mobacoins.

Tickets were sort of hard to come by. During the entire event of the Doomsday Tower Revlations, I only received I think seven tickets (basically the set floor rewards rather than the random lap clear rewards) and all of them drew 3*. They weren't kidding when they said you have an infinite pool of 3* to draw from. >_>
Back to top Go down
Timed
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Timed

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?   Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 am

Ilyere wrote:
Vaati wrote:

Yeah I meant Mobacoins.

Tickets were sort of hard to come by. During the entire event of the Doomsday Tower Revlations, I only received I think seven tickets (basically the set floor rewards rather than the random lap clear rewards) and all of them drew 3*. They weren't kidding when they said you have an infinite pool of 3* to draw from. >_>
i drew cerebus from the blue tickets, my ally drew Ingrid from his <_<.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?   Dream Packs 2 - How do they work? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream Packs 2 - How do they work?
Page 1 of 1