Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kanata67
☆☆

Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time? Empty
PostSubject: Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time?   Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 12:30 pm

I've got for potions and haven't used any yet. Would it be worth it to use them in crisis time? That is if I get the chance to play it again anyways.
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time?   Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 6:31 pm

I personally wouldn't bother....
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
muld0803

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time?   Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2013 7:09 pm

i like to save up pots for events i think i'll do good and have the most time for actually.

no pot burning in crisis time for me, i mean come on it is crisis!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time?   Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie question. Is it worth using my few potions to get farther in crisis time?
Page 1 of 1