Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Question on card worth?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SilverSylph

Question on card worth? Empty
PostSubject: Question on card worth?   Question on card worth? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:49 pm

Hello! This is my first post, so just be weary if I sound noobish...

I am currently 11 days into fantasica and I am completely hooked. However, I am scared some of my 4* cards aren't up-to-par with my other ones, and was wondering if I should invest anymore into them?
AA = Area Attack, KB= Knockback, P = Poison

Right now I have...
4* Poisonous Flower P 4 (I was glad to get this one using 40 wake stones (s) )
4* Chris (My leader for a long time)
4* Miriam KB 4 (Useful, I know she's a keeper)
4* Helmut AA 4 (I never use this guy)
4* Avril (Eh? Worth it?)
4* Dhimitrios (Look at Avril)
4* Gunnel AA 4 (I love this girl just cause she's a sylph.. and, well, look at my name... but is she worth it?)

If I could have any professional feedback, that'd be great!
Back to top Go down
PuYang
☆☆☆☆☆
PuYang

PostSubject: Re: Question on card worth?   Question on card worth? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:25 am

Not entirely sure what you're question is...

But if you're asking if you should continue to invest time/resources into your 4* units, I would suggest continuing to level them until max (Level 80) and then selling or trading them for TE or 5* units. Current price for Maxed 4* is 4-5TE.

Most of your 4* units are regular card pack units, so theres really no reason to "hang on to them".

Eventually, you'll get 5* units and you will barely bother keeping any 4* units unless its one you like from certain events or you're collecting everything.

Basically level ALL of your 4* units until max and sell/trade away for something better ;D
Back to top Go down
SilverSylph

PostSubject: Re: Question on card worth?   Question on card worth? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:54 am

Thanks! I was just asking to see if it was worth leveling or keeping them, or if I shouldn't bother training them... But your answer really does make sense! Thanks so much!
Back to top Go down
Zerhuu

PostSubject: Re: Question on card worth?   Question on card worth? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 1:00 pm

lv40 4* are typically easier to sell and are much less work to level up. 2TE each is the going price and people buy them, i would buy them over m4* tbh.

You can sell lv40 4* for 2TE but buy a fresh set of 5 4* for 2-3TE depending on the seller.

Back to top Go down
neozh3

PostSubject: Re: Question on card worth?   Question on card worth? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Sorry but can I ask how much is a 2* level 10feeder worth?
Back to top Go down
Abyssight
☆☆☆☆
Abyssight

PostSubject: Re: Question on card worth?   Question on card worth? I_icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 11:27 pm

neozh3 wrote:
Sorry but can I ask how much is a 2* level 10feeder worth?
Level 10 3* feeders are typically 1 TE per set. So a level 10 2* set is worth way less than that, not even a pot. I just use all my 2* feeders on my own cards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on card worth?   Question on card worth? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question on card worth?
Page 1 of 1