Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Heya. Decided it was time to join.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hyde

Hyde

Heya. Decided it was time to join. Empty
PostSubject: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 11:43 am

I've been browsing the forums for the past 2-3 weeks and decided to join. Crowex and Clocksporcket both seem very personable and knowledgeable while taking a very active part in the forum. That said, the forum has a very good atmosphere about it and I wanted to be a part of it ^.^ Good work to you two and the contributing members!

Anyway, I have two 5* so I'm on a good start (I think) and buy boxes every time a series is released so I hope I can help out in some way, or at least sympathize with you all when I get a bunch of 3 and 4* XP
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:26 pm

D'aww, thanks. :p It's always good to hear that people find the forums useful and decide to join, so hopefully you'll stay & like it here. (:

Be sure to read the global sticky on policies & information to better situate yourself around the forum.

I buy boxes each series too, but have yet to get even a single 5* from them.
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 12:43 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
I buy boxes each series too, but have yet to get even a single 5* from them.

I've bought 2 and got one. The other 5* is Sonia (obviously lol). The only downside is that blasted "rare card report". My wall got blown up by offers. There were a few people who said "grats" and whatnot but everything else was just annoying. Anyway, best of luck to you! Someone devoted like yourself deserves a break XP

Back to top Go down
Admin
ADMIN
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 1:01 pm

You're like me :3

I hate spam on my wall so much. Anyway, welcome to the forum! Feel free to ask questions and whatnot! Also, remember to read any rules for the sub-forum you're posting in!
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:31 pm

Clocks, don't you use that rare card report to post too? O_o lol
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:32 pm

Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum~! :-)
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:36 pm

pnoytroi wrote:

She totally does.... XD

I actually don't mind it now, cause it helps defeat the purpose of going out to find the deals I want myself. I'm so lazy.... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 pm

pnoytroi wrote:
Er, yes I do? I wasn't the one who said anything about hating spam on walls...
Back to top Go down
pnoytroi
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
pnoytroi

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 7:56 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
pnoytroi wrote:
Er, yes I do? I wasn't the one who said anything about hating spam on walls...

Ugh, shush~! Long day at work. Fell asleep almost at a corporate meeting haha.

Back to work..... >__>
Back to top Go down
Hyde

Hyde

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 12:36 am

Oh, so Sprocket's one of the people who probably pestered me? I'll keep that in mind XP
I might not mind the spam later on but when I got my first 5* I was pretty much like, "My card! Everyone go away! T^T" I imagine it's not so bad once you have more, especially if it's a double.

Anyway, thank you for all the warm welcomes!
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 9:59 am

I'd be happy to have my wall spammed just because it would mean I finally got a rare card drop... ;__;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya. Decided it was time to join.   Heya. Decided it was time to join. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heya. Decided it was time to join.
Page 1 of 1