Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Long-time lurker, first time poster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HighClassTopHat

HighClassTopHat

Long-time lurker, first time poster Empty
PostSubject: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:07 pm

Hey all

As the title suggests, I've been playing Fantasica for probably a few months by now, and I've been lurking the forums for peoples' opinions and information about things. It's a very useful community!

So I figured I should just join already instead of lurking. What better time than the new event, right? Nice to meet y'all :V
Back to top Go down
http://highclasstophat.tumblr.com
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 1:57 pm

Welcome & glad you decide to join us Razz

Nice avatar btw XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
HighClassTopHat

HighClassTopHat

PostSubject: Re: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:09 pm

Thanks! Yours and your signature as well :U

It's odd. I see Touhou frequently enough around the internet, but not much enough love for the kappa.
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:17 pm

HighClassTopHat wrote:

It's odd. I see Touhou frequently enough around the internet, but not much enough love for the kappa.

Welcome!

By the way, is your av from Touhou? Everytime I see it, I think espada from Bleach. Though I haven't been following either Touhou or Bleach enough recently to know if it is from either. xD /Ignorance

Ironically, my av is from Touhou. lol.
Back to top Go down
aszutai
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
aszutai

PostSubject: Re: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Cam wrote:
HighClassTopHat wrote:

Welcome!

By the way, is your av from Touhou? Everytime I see it, I think espada from Bleach. Though I haven't been following either Touhou or Bleach enough recently to know if it is from either. xD /Ignorance

Just noticed your av o.o; Always thought it to be some random icon/logo for whatever reason and never hit me that it might be touhou Razz

As for Nitori, she doesn't have as big of a fan base compared to others but considering her limited appearance in the game & other official sources (from what I've seen anyway) she's not doing bad at all XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.genbustudios.com
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:13 pm

aszutai wrote:
Cam wrote:
HighClassTopHat wrote:

Welcome!

Just noticed your av o.o; Always thought it to be some random icon/logo for whatever reason and never hit me that it might be touhou Razz

As for Nitori, she doesn't have as big of a fan base compared to others but considering her limited appearance in the game & other official sources (from what I've seen anyway) she's not doing bad at all XD

I use to follow Touhou a while back, Reisen was a favorite. =]
The av has just kind of stuck over the years.
Back to top Go down
HighClassTopHat

HighClassTopHat

PostSubject: Re: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Ah yeah, my avatar is Ran. I have the full version of the picture somewhere..
And yeah - a lot of the characters are pretty minor, except the final bosses and the playables. Nitori does barely have presence in other works, though, despite being a cool character :/

I didn't know your icon was Reisen either lol, I can kind of see it though, with the X's under the ears.

I've been really into Touhou for a couple years because of the background plot/mythology it has, and the stuff the fanbase churns out Razz
I would go on about it but this is hardly the place for it lol. Just nice to meet other fans!
Back to top Go down
Cam
☆☆☆☆
Cam

PostSubject: Re: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:04 pm

HighClassTopHat wrote:
Ah yeah, my avatar is Ran. I have the full version of the picture somewhere..
And yeah - a lot of the characters are pretty minor, except the final bosses and the playables. Nitori does barely have presence in other works, though, despite being a cool character :/

I didn't know your icon was Reisen either lol, I can kind of see it though, with the X's under the ears.

I've been really into Touhou for a couple years because of the background plot/mythology it has, and the stuff the fanbase churns out Razz
I would go on about it but this is hardly the place for it lol. Just nice to meet other fans!

I loved the music, and still do!
My av isn't really *from* Touhou, so I understand if no one makes the connection. I probably should have said "related to." ^_^
Back to top Go down
HighClassTopHat

HighClassTopHat

PostSubject: Re: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 6:51 pm

Ah I see lol

And oh yes, some of my favorite music circles are Touhou arrange groups.. in fact I was going to post in the music thread, but apparently I'm not allowed to post links until I've been a member for a week.
Back to top Go down
Demonsl

Demonsl

PostSubject: Re: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 2:47 pm

Welcome to Fantasica-Unoffical Forums....finally!

Glad you joined the team! <3
Back to top Go down
http://tinyurl.com/az629sz
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long-time lurker, first time poster   Long-time lurker, first time poster I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long-time lurker, first time poster
Page 1 of 1