Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Affronipps

Affronipps

Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha... Empty
PostSubject: Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha...   Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Hell everyone, i have been playing since just before the Demon Tower event. The game caught my eye, because the title made me think of Final Fantasy, (a series which I have been playing since NES). Very Happy Then I came to realist the art in the game is created by the artist(s) that work on the final fantasy games. Laughing Anyway I have become obsessed with the game and have made a few really good allies that helped me tremendously. I am very active player in the EST time zone. I have ranked in the in the 200s in all the tournaments since i have started, but just can't seem to break that 200 mark for long enough to claim my first 5 star hero. Sad

Game name: Affronipps (nickname from high school...)
I am nearly level 100 and my usual leader is level 80 Lieselotte.

Hope to see everyone in game,

Affronipps Cool
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha...   Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Welcome! Glad to have you on the forums (let other people know! Razz). Maybe this time you can push through the top 200?

In any case, if you have any questions/comments/suggestions/etc feel free to post here or message me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Affronipps

Affronipps

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha...   Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha... I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 8:16 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome clocksprocket... I'll be sure to look you in game and i am open to any advice or suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha...   Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Long time reader, first time poster, hahaha...
Page 1 of 1