Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Finally decided to register..

Go down 
+7
Ninjamonkey1118
dastand
matman875
fatmatt75
clocksprocket
memphiskite
SwordArtist
11 posters
AuthorMessage
SwordArtist
Calabasa Carnivora [LEGENDARY]
SwordArtist

Finally decided to register.. Empty
PostSubject: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:37 am

As a forward, let me start off by admitting.. I've been lurking here on and off since about the very first hour it was announced by Crowex to his allies, that Clocksprocket was to be appointed to the first mod position.. And now, he's been appointed admin! Congratz to him for his diligent oversight!!

Now, what people need Io know. I have 3 accounts, SwordArtist being my current primary. The other two are TheLandof420, & Courtland420. You may be wondering why, or how I came to have three.. To tell the truth, the 2nd was in order to stash my cash early on when the threat of a 10K loss was to much to bear LOL And the 3rd(my current primary), came about due to an argument with another player, and a threatened ban to both of those accounts. I have since remedied the situation in full, and am now a stronger more hardened force within the world of Fantasica!

My old accounts have maxed Dhim, & Gunnel respectively, and my new main Leader is Rose(lvl.66, just got her yesterday); my first 5* from a 14 ticket draw!

I ranked 355 in Coliseum BT Pts Ranking & 602 in Victory Ranking. cheers

Not sure what else to say, my Username was inspired by my favorite ongoing anime series, Sword Art Online. Definitely worth checking out if you like anime AND are a fan of video games, especially MMO's. It's not so dissimilar a genre from .hack though more mature, and leaps and bounds better in overall quality.

On another note, I'm buying lvl. 5 2*s 6K/1 Not sure if my ID is public or not, but I'll be responding to trades and this forum foreseeably all evening.

alien .. That's all for now ^_*
Back to top Go down
http://thelandof420.tumblr.com/
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 3:27 am

SWORD ART ONLINE FTW! I LOVE THAT SHOW! X3

Oh, and welcome aboard~! X3
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
SwordArtist
SwordArtist

PostSubject: "welcome aboard~! X3"   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:22 am

Thank you Memphis!!.. or is it Kite? Wicked avatar, I'm feeling your flow!

And yep, it's not even over and SAO ranks within my top 3 "anime to recommend list" of all time..

And all who are reading this, find a free stream via a site like anilnkz and bookmark it... NOW! Razz

I assure you, fellow Fantees, that this is a recommendation coming from a highly critical & perceptive, stranger. Take a poll of your average Americans of whom may admit to or consider themselves to be anime buffs, and you'll see their top 3 ranking titles such as Bleach, Naruto, Pokemon etc...

I can guarantee those titles to be on the top of at least one of my lists, my shit list(or worst anime imports of all time). They have literally kept ignorant the minds of millions.. coming out with 100+ episodes of mind numbingly bland mangatainment.

Give the show 1 chance, 1 episode.. And I swear, thou shalt not regret thy choice, for every choice we make is a vote, and SAO 2012 for President! ^_*
Back to top Go down
clocksprocket
Commando Chicklet [EPIC]
clocksprocket

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:13 am

Hey there, welcome to the forums! Smile (And thanks, but I'm a she Wink)

I would discourage talking about multiple accounts as that's against the TOS, haha. Hope you enjoy actually being a member here, though!
Back to top Go down
fatmatt75

fatmatt75

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 4:18 pm

SwordArtist wrote:

I can guarantee those titles to be on the top of at least one of my lists, my shit list(or worst anime imports of all time). They have literally kept ignorant the minds of millions.. coming out with 100+ episodes of mind numbingly bland mangatainment.

Its been a long time since I lol-ed so hard at something. Personally, I don't watch anime but I read alot of manga so I can't really say much about anime. Anyway, welcome to the forums. I would say this forum is pretty chill and it really helps the newer people(like myself).
Back to top Go down
matman875

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:49 pm

SwordArtist wrote:
Hi, I'm swordartist.

Sup ally. lol

EDIT: Oh nvm, you deleted me like 20 minutes ago.

Last edited by matman875 on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
dastand
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]
dastand

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:01 pm

Welcome
Back to top Go down
http://www.something.com
SwordArtist
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:31 pm

matman875 wrote:
SwordArtist wrote:
Hi, I'm swordartist.

Sup ally. lol

My sincerest apologies Matman875.
Since I achieved my new leader, Sarah.. Ally invite/requests have been daunting; and I didn't realize you were a fellow forumer!!!
affraid

I follow a code of ethics self-entitled, "Forumer's First"!

I shall add you back immediately, that is, if you will take me... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 11:57 pm

clocksprocket wrote:
Hey there, welcome to the forums! Smile (And thanks, but I'm a she Wink)

I would discourage talking about multiple accounts as that's against the TOS, haha. Hope you enjoy actually being a member here, though!

Oh dear.. It seems my initial introduction garnered not one, but two faux pas.. And I'm usually unusually perceptive toward detection of the opposing gender. Lady clocksprocket, I beseech your forgiveness!

It also seems I was mistaken in mentioning, two other accounts.. those belong to, and are on my younger brother and sister's droids.
By no choice other than that of their own accord, they have decided to do all of the labor intensive farming & grinding for me.. Erhmm.. farao

I hope to make this forum a new cozy, casual residence.. or how might one call it, a world wide chalet to occasionally retreat from all the Fanta-monotony Cool

Clocksprocket! THANK YOU FOR YOUR EXISTENCE alien

Back to top Go down
matman875

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:08 am

SwordArtist wrote:
matman875 wrote:
SwordArtist wrote:
Hi, I'm swordartist.

Sup ally. lol

My sincerest apologies Matman875.
Since I achieved my new leader, Sarah.. Ally invite/requests have been daunting; and I didn't realize you were a fellow forumer!!!
affraid

I follow a code of ethics self-entitled, "Forumer's First"!

I shall add you back immediately, that is, if you will take me... Twisted Evil

No worries, I figured that's what it was. I was excited to see a forumer I actually knew in game since we both appear to be new. lol
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:29 am

fatmatt75 wrote:
SwordArtist wrote:

Its been a long time since I lol-ed so hard at something. Personally, I don't watch anime but I read alot of manga so I can't really say much about anime. Anyway, welcome to the forums. I would say this forum is pretty chill and it really helps the newer people(like myself).

Very happy to hear you literally LOL'ed. If I achieve that but once in every topic posting, my time spent here will be most satisfying lol!

See you on Mars alien

Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:31 am

SwordArtist wrote:
As a forward, let me start off by admitting.. I've been lurking here on and off since about the very first hour it was announced by Crowex to his allies, that Clocksprocket was to be appointed to the first mod position.. And now, he's been appointed admin! Congratz to him for his diligent oversight!!

Now, what people need Io know. I have 3 accounts, SwordArtist being my current primary. The other two are TheLandof420, & Courtland420. You may be wondering why, or how I came to have three.. To tell the truth, the 2nd was in order to stash my cash early on when the threat of a 10K loss was to much to bear LOL And the 3rd(my current primary), came about due to an argument with another player, and a threatened ban to both of those accounts. I have since remedied the situation in full, and am now a stronger more hardened force within the world of Fantasica!

My old accounts have maxed Dhim, & Gunnel respectively, and my new main Leader is Rose(lvl.66, just got her yesterday); my first 5* from a 14 ticket draw!

I ranked 355 in Coliseum BT Pts Ranking & 602 in Victory Ranking. cheers

Not sure what else to say, my Username was inspired by my favorite ongoing anime series, Sword Art Online. Definitely worth checking out if you like anime AND are a fan of video games, especially MMO's. It's not so dissimilar a genre from .hack though more mature, and leaps and bounds better in overall quality.

On another note, I'm buying lvl. 5 2*s 6K/1 Not sure if my ID is public or not, but I'll be responding to trades and this forum foreseeably all evening.

alien .. That's all for now ^_*

I think I've seen you a few times randomly looking through my allies' allies... weird. ^_^
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:34 am

dastand wrote:
Welcome

Happy to be among you. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ninjamonkey1118

Ninjamonkey1118

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:35 am

Welcome, btw. Am fairly new myself.
Back to top Go down
Varis
☆☆☆
Varis

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:46 am

Welcome! I'll definitely have to check out that anime at some point. I'm really picky with most of the anime I watch, so maybe that'll be one I'll enjoy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:46 pm

Yes, NInja Monkey.. You have my favorite 4* as your leader, as she is the only soul brave enough to roll up a spliff in Fantasica. ===~
Back to top Go down
SwordArtist
SwordArtist

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 10:53 pm

utinni77 wrote:
Welcome! I'll definitely have to check out that anime at some point. I'm really picky with most of the anime I watch, so maybe that'll be one I'll enjoy. Very Happy

Good stuff. I'd love to hear your thoughts after you check out a few episodes. They really do get progressively more entertaining, and the cliffhangers are killer.

Anilinkz, and Crunchyroll are the best sources for SAO atm.

I've sent you a friend request, so we can direct message each other in days, weeks, months to come!! I'll message u in game as well! PEACE bounce
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 11:10 pm

SwordArtist wrote:
Thank you Memphis!!.. or is it Kite? Wicked avatar, I'm feeling your flow!
Give the show 1 chance, 1 episode.. And I swear, thou shalt not regret thy choice, for every choice we make is a vote, and SAO 2012 for President! ^_*

Sorry, late reply for me.... *sweats*

You can call me whatever you like, as long as it ain't my real name. If it makes things easier, 'Memphy' is fine. Wink

I only give a show a chance if the blurb is captivating enough... or if it has my interests in it, like swords and magic... or if the characters really get to it... or if a friend tells me to watch it... so pretty much, I would end up watching all anime... XD

SwordArtist wrote:
By no choice other than that of their own accord, they have decided to do all of the labor intensive farming & grinding for me..

What?! No fair! I was lucky enough to bug my bro into lending his iPod Touch for me to borrow so I can dump excess cards into the inbox so it would stop cluttering my deck, but he won't help out any further than that! You are so lucky to have slaves.... -____-

Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
Yoruno

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 2:08 am

Hyouka ranks higher than Sao in my list.. Ahem.
Hello!
Back to top Go down
Wonju
Gingerbreadian [SPECIAL]

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 9:46 pm

Hahaha, I rarely watch anime, but you make me want to watch SAO...
The only ones I've watched are Code Geass and Darker than Black Smile.
Well, welcome to the forums! I'm fairly new myself, and I look forward to getting to know you and several others.
Back to top Go down
JaeKun
Android Mechanic [Rare]
JaeKun

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:58 pm

lmfao i love sao, but im kinda sad that its getting so mainstream that
fundimation is dubing it n__n haha..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally decided to register..   Finally decided to register.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally decided to register..
Page 1 of 1