Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Units to level Break

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

Units to level Break Empty
PostSubject: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:47 am

I know there is an older thread on this, but i figured i would start a new one since that one had been inactive for a while.

I have several units i can Level break, i was just wondering what others thoughts on which i should do next are.

I'll preface this with i already have a few MLB units: Ingrid, Manfred, Magnus, Dana, Matahari, Borage and Medicis. So thats 1 7* Melee KB, 2 Melee 6* KB and Poison, 2 Missile 6* KB, and 2 Magic 6* AoE and Slow. So its a pretty decent spread.

My other 6* units i have are Pregare, Anastasia, Morticia, Patear, Nanaca, Dorothea, and Ombre. (i don't count Mina as an option XD)

Anyway of those 6*s, which would prople suggest i Break next.
I am leaning towards Mort/Doro for a magic poison or Ana for a Missile Slow, or Ombre since she is better than Matahari.

Anyone have other thoughts?
Also, i should be on track to get the 6* head start unit, so you can throw her into the mix also.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:55 am

i would go with the most valuable ones, pate, nana, ombre as with your current mlb line up you are not hurting for any one skill or for a lack of dps in any mele/rang/magic. by mlb'ing those you will be in a better position to trade if something comes your way although lb'ing doesnt seem to effect prices much anymore
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:01 am

Yea, in not so much looking for trade/sell options, more function in events, uniess in the never gonna happen event where i hit the Fanta Lottery and draw a full team of 10 7*s.

Tho im sure i could start selling some of my 5*s to get TE/trade leverage, since i have over 40 of them by this point XD
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:37 pm

I'd go for Ombre because you don't have any BA skill units yet.
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 2:50 pm

Assuming you mean Battle Arena as BA? Didn't realize Ombre had speed order, intiresting..
In that case i also have Lev, if i remember correct, he is pretty good for BA. I also have a MBL Ignat who also has speed order. Didn't mention him cause i was just dealing with 6*'s mainly.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:15 pm

you wont be able to deploy lev in part 1 and his double attack makes him get hit first, and he is not a good tank, if you go up against a 6* team he goes down rather quick
Back to top Go down
Wahuh
☆☆☆☆
Wahuh

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 3:55 pm

Nana since she's 20 DC for the first part of BA3.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 4:06 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
you wont be able to deploy lev in part 1 and his double attack makes him get hit first,

you mean his short attack range?
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 6:43 pm

MythSearcher wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:
you wont be able to deploy lev in part 1 and his double attack makes him get hit first,

no, in the last BA iirc lev and other front line double/triple attackers took hits out of order. ie he was at the bottom, protected but started taking hits after he proc'd his special
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 6:37 am

Ghost_Star wrote:
MythSearcher wrote:
Ghost_Star wrote:

no, in the last BA iirc lev and other front line double/triple attackers took hits out of order. ie he was at the bottom, protected but started taking hits after he proc'd his special

From what I noticed last time, is that the units with shortest attack range got hit first, and it is not related to placing up or bottom.
So my units always hit the opponent's Aksana or Lev first, no matter where they are placed. That is why I like to fight Lev teams, they have a 5* target that I can hit first no matter how much high HP 6* they got, usually gives me more head start in taking 1 unit down.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 04, 2013 12:39 pm

MythSearcher wrote:

From what I noticed last time, is that the units with shortest attack range got hit first, and it is not related to placing up or bottom.
So my units always hit the opponent's Aksana or Lev first, no matter where they are placed.  That is why I like to fight Lev teams, they have a 5* target that I can hit first no matter how much high HP 6* they got, usually gives me more head start in taking 1 unit down.

that would make sense, and yea, i loved lev teams ^^
Back to top Go down
Dmhlucky
☆☆
Dmhlucky

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 6:58 am

So lev is out lol. I'll work on Ombre and Nanaca probably, since the Speed order and Lower DC.

THanks for the advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Units to level Break   Units to level Break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Units to level Break
Page 1 of 1