Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

How do you decide which cards to level break?

Go down 
+2
Ghost_Star
FfolkGreene
6 posters
AuthorMessage
FfolkGreene

How do you decide which cards to level break? Empty
PostSubject: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:01 pm

Apologies in advance if a thread like this already exists.

I had 45 ambrosia before Doomsday tower and the experience from Lilith forced me to finally level-break some cards. I hadn't really been interested in LB but I traded for a Xiahou Dun just before the event and he was my best melee unit (#4 of top 10 4*'s when sorted by total max plus knockback). I managed to top-off a LB Morticia first then I LB Xiahou Dun, then Joachim; then no more Liliths. I see the sense in level-breaking a 6* card but I'm scratching my head as to why I bothered with Joachim; he was my first 5* but his D speed makes him kinda useless. Xiahou Dun, though: totally worth it!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:04 pm

i've level broken my fawn, 3 kings, 2 cats, barbra... basically I'll break a 4/5* if i use it

your joac, if your using it now, and you have plenty of amb (at least enough to lb a 6* or 2... which you do) then do it and dont look back.
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:46 pm

Ghost_Star wrote:
i've level broken my fawn, 3 kings, 2 cats, barbra... basically I'll break a 4/5* if i use it

your joac, if your using it now, and you have plenty of amb (at least enough to lb a 6* or 2... which you do) then do it and dont look back.

Ghost Star; you're a source of inspiration. I think you encouraged me to go for Magnus after phase 1 (and I got her Smile) Yeah; Joachim's LB and his stats are nice so he should be good for upcoming Mina's trials. I got good deals on Morticia 120/140 and Holly 100/120 so it was nice to max them since they were already level-broken.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:53 pm

^^

yep, and dont underestimate 4/5*. I just replaced Magnus in my arena team with a Zane, totally worth it. I only have 1 6* on my team despite having 4 at my disposal.

In BA3 its looking like i will be using 4x 4*'s as well.
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:11 pm

This is my first colo with a 5*/6* team:

Edwin lead
Morticia
Magnus
Zande
Fiona

When allies are Eurydike, Aksana or Monica it's pretty cool when all the slows process.
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:25 pm

yea nice team!, slow i op, i have 4 b speed slows which get my d speed allies up and its over ^^
Back to top Go down
ggorrell77
☆☆☆
ggorrell77

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:27 pm

I had 3 6*s on my team (Monica, Dolce and Morticia) until I realized they were almost always dead before Morticia could attack. Switched her for Valenti (20DC, B speed, slow). With 3 crowd controls (all 4*s) I almost always make it to my heavy hitters and win. I think my record is 170 wins and 6-7 losses. Most of the losses have been because Monica got knocked back.

My team (in the order they attack):
Tanith (15pt B speed, Knockback)
Valenti (20pt B speed, Slow)
Bergomot (15 pt C speed, Knockback)
Monica (30 pt, D speed, Slow)
Dolce (20 pt, D speed, Poison)
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 4:51 pm

ggorrell77 wrote:
I had 3 6*s on my team (Monica, Dolce and Morticia) until I realized they were almost always dead before Morticia could attack. Switched her for Valenti (20DC, B speed, slow). With 3 crowd controls (all 4*s) I almost always make it to my heavy hitters and win. I think my record is 170 wins and 6-7 losses. Most of the losses have been because Monica got knocked back.

My team (in the order they attack):
Tanith (15pt B speed, Knockback)
Valenti (20pt B speed, Slow)
Bergomot (15 pt C speed, Knockback)
Monica (30 pt, D speed, Slow)
Dolce (20 pt, D speed, Poison)

I have a fresh Valenti and Ibiza but I'm way behind on leveling my 4* cards and have no feeders. I can't keep up with Fanta's 4* rewards and except for Yuriya and Scarlet I only keep LE's.
Back to top Go down
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:07 pm

Basically anyone I have used on an arena team I LB. That's where every extra point of damage can help. Oh, and Claudio Very Happy Otherwise I stick with just LB the 6s.
Back to top Go down
FfolkGreene

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Joachim helped me squeak through inferno-5 today and he got his own story in missile trails; guess he's worth keeping after all Smile
Back to top Go down
kenthezebra
☆☆☆☆☆
kenthezebra

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 pm

i LB my faves/ units i know im keeping, like reve or ombre
Back to top Go down
Ratman33

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Is Esna a good unit to Lb?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you decide which cards to level break?   How do you decide which cards to level break? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you decide which cards to level break?
Page 1 of 1