Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Best place to grind level for units?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adween

Best place to grind level for units? Empty
PostSubject: Best place to grind level for units?   Best place to grind level for units? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:16 am

With the recent change in 2-7, where would the best place to level up units now?
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Best place to grind level for units?   Best place to grind level for units? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 6:37 am

1-4 gives 169 EXP (deploy 3 allies) and the cooldown has remained only 1 minute, so in theory you could get 845 EXP from it every 5 minutes. However, when I tried completing the mission as fast as possible, it still took me a few seconds longer than 1 minute and more importantly, you get Mina popping up a message 3 times during the quest! This makes grinding in 1-4 so much more annoying than doing a normal 5 minute quest, so I don't recommend doing it.

Instead, do 38-6. It gives most EXP of all 5 minute quests (660 EXP) and lets you deploy 5 allies, so you'll be racking up ally points too. The mission is easy enough, with only ground monsters that resist missile: Orthros, Scarecrow and a few Hydra.
Back to top Go down
asura08

asura08

PostSubject: Re: Best place to grind level for units?   Best place to grind level for units? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 12:21 am

Colaleon wrote:
1-4 gives 169 EXP (deploy 3 allies) and the cooldown has remained only 1 minute, so in theory you could get 845 EXP from it every 5 minutes. However, when I tried completing the mission as fast as possible, it still took me a few seconds longer than 1 minute and more importantly, you get Mina popping up a message 3 times during the quest! This makes grinding in 1-4 so much more annoying than doing a normal 5 minute quest, so I don't recommend doing it.

Instead, do 38-6. It gives most EXP of all 5 minute quests (660 EXP) and lets you deploy 5 allies, so you'll be racking up ally points too. The mission is easy enough, with only ground monsters that resist missile: Orthros, Scarecrow and a few Hydra.

Thanks for the info! bounce 
Back to top Go down
Adween

PostSubject: Re: Best place to grind level for units?   Best place to grind level for units? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 2:53 am

They changed the cooldown to 2-7 again. It's back to 1 minute now.
Back to top Go down
Colaleon
☆☆☆
Colaleon

PostSubject: Re: Best place to grind level for units?   Best place to grind level for units? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 3:49 am

What the hell are they doing? Did they regret the change or was it never meant to be changed? I'm guessing we'll never know. :/
Back to top Go down
asura08

asura08

PostSubject: Re: Best place to grind level for units?   Best place to grind level for units? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 4:55 am

okay..best training is in 2-7 again?
Back to top Go down
KrewOwns
☆☆
KrewOwns

PostSubject: Re: Best place to grind level for units?   Best place to grind level for units? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:33 am

asura08 wrote:
okay..best training is in 2-7 again?
Yes, yes and YES! I always grind that stage for hours lol.

It's also okay for Ally points. Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
pizfirez

PostSubject: Re: Best place to grind level for units?   Best place to grind level for units? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18, 2013 7:47 pm

Now it should be 34-6 or 36-6 ??? not so sure but 2-4 CD time is now 1hr so no
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best place to grind level for units?   Best place to grind level for units? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best place to grind level for units?
Page 1 of 1