Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

What unit/s do you want to Level Break?

Go down 
+59
slimcrazy
Kuntika
aszutai
Momokomoko
WindBottle
LivingNexus
Blindwisdom
Havok000
aubade888
meximan1390
Eryia
nathantmorin
Despoted
Zenobius
spott96
MythSearcher
myad
Onisunit
metadune
skrfirefly
shadowmako
SnowTempest
Roverwijn
Kafiee
jrdmaan
thearm05
Arabelladonna
ratzking
furoki
MHStevie
rawrnessgirl
Aniwo
Reskator
Maggot
nakuai
ZiXR
Maxim-knight
pnoytroi
po1102
Lornoth
Schdawn
Ghost_Star
Happiemealz
Esofonic
lmnseason
orionknight
mrglplx
Sabin76
KuroStar
The6thToe
Dragonus
Coyoterain
sultunpepper
BraveDemon
memphiskite
sGabe4
TheWRATH0fG0D
CP_Cranfill
Tattycoram
63 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tattycoram
☆☆☆☆

What unit/s do you want to Level Break? Empty
PostSubject: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:27 am

I looked and didn't see another thread on this topic yet. Apologies if this isn't in the right place.

I'm curious what others are thinking about regarding which units you will prioritize the "Level Break" on when you get the chance.

There's a banner in the game (and posted in the Current Events thread in this forum) that shows an opportunity coming up to increase a unit's level beyond their current max! (Does anyone know all the details - is it an opportunity to increase them by 20 levels or just one level or ????)

If you can only increase say one or two units (I guess how many you actually can do will depend on how much of this new ambrosia you can get your hands on) but what one or two units would YOU increase and WHY?

For example, would you be tempted to level-break your rare Luce unit (or other pretty/cool rare 4 that you like to show off for fun) or instead would you level-break a 5* or 6* card that's already super powerful to make it even better/most powerful? Or would you level-break a weaker but fast/low deploy cost unit (like XLies or Barbara or Charles) in advance of whenever the next arena event is?

If we could level-break someone to infinity I would, of course, choose Claudio cheers
Back to top Go down
CP_Cranfill

CP_Cranfill

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 10:28 am

If skill level gets boosted with it claudio at female attack boost 6 would be sick.

I think ill break dermond all around good five star
Back to top Go down
TheWRATH0fG0D
☆☆

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:46 pm

I have some questions about this too:

So if you use it on a 6* it makes level cap at 140 instead of 120.
But can you use more than one on a hero?
Like can I make Nix a 120 level 3* by using three fruits?
Also,
do you know of any units that have a broken stats gain that are over
powered at the next level break? Heidimarie comes to mind as a quick
stats gainer so will she be super broken at level 120?

Thanks

I would of course break my Nana, Nina, Monica but for fun I'll power break my Medusa and parade of LE 4* monsters (at least my favorites)
Imagine level 100 Agnes, Luce, Tulia Smile Sad thing is that I would need 35 fruits to do that to all of my LE monsters Sad
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 3:58 pm

Is there a link to the japanese wiki site where they have the regular units' broken level stats?
So far I could only found them individually and it would be nice to know whether there are certain units which gain a bigger stat boost than others.
I wanna decide whether I wanna level break my Canis or my Joachim.
Both are among the strongest 5*s, but Canis would be more valuable since she's LE and a girl.
thoughts?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:33 pm

Unfortunately, most of this information is spread across randomly within various event topics, but I'll see what info I know for now.

Ambrosia or 'fruits' as what we've been calling it before they were introduced for us with break the level limit for any card you enhance it upon. Each card can have a level break up to 20 levels only, regardless of what their rarity is.

However, one fruit alone cannot break the limit to 20 instantly. Depending on the rarity of the card, you will need multiple Ambrosia for enhancing if you want a particular card to have more than 20 levels it currently has before level break.

For example, if you enhance an Ambrosia on a 5* Dermond, his level limit will increase from 100 to about 102/103.

For the new players who aren't familiar with the current max level limits:
1* 20/20
2* 40/40
3* 60/60
4* 80/80
5* 100/100
6* 120/120

At the moment, I only know that to give a 6* 20 more levels, you will need 10 fruits for enhancing.
Lower rarity cards will use less.

PLEASE correct me if I am wrong about or missing something.
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 4:51 pm

^ Yeah that's correct. Its a maximum of 20 levels on top of the base levels of a card. I remember reading that:

For 6*: 1 fruit = 2 levels up to 10 fruits (20 levels total).
For 5*: 1 fruit = 3 levels up to 7 fruits (20 levels total - last fruit only gives 2 levels).

You going to Limit Break Ellen first Memphis?
Back to top Go down
memphiskite
Battalion General [LEGENDARY]
memphiskite

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:01 pm

BraveDemon wrote:
^ Yeah that's correct. Its a maximum of 20 levels on top of the base levels of a card. I remember reading that:

For 5*: 1 fruit = 3 levels up to 7 fruits (20 levels total - last fruit only gives 2 levels).

Hell yeah! My beloved Ellen will be the first!
One of my allies preferred I should touch on my Ethelred instead, but I ain't swayed by his words. Razz
What about you? I know you have some rare ones too... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.memphiskite.deviantart.com
sultunpepper
☆☆
sultunpepper

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:25 pm

My beautiful Monica will get her treatment first. Magic beast ftw <3
Back to top Go down
Coyoterain

Coyoterain

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 5:58 pm

I don't know who I want to break, it'll deff be one of the following tho.

Anne
Margot
Furfur
Ghost
Dermond
Benedetta
Sigurd
Ibiza
Caym
Back to top Go down
BraveDemon

BraveDemon

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:36 pm

memphiskite wrote:
BraveDemon wrote:

Hell yeah! My beloved Ellen will be the first!
One of my allies preferred I should touch on my Ethelred instead, but I ain't swayed by his words. Razz
What about you? I know you have some rare ones too... Wink

Awesome choice! Ethel is definitely cool, but Ellen is a beastly "all around unit" - she's seriously good in every event.

I only have one super rare card... so she will be the first!
Back to top Go down
Dragonus

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Sounds fun
Back to top Go down
The6thToe
☆☆
The6thToe

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 7:23 pm

dangit. i wanted to have a lvl 140 1* unit. this is terrible.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 9:01 pm

I would rather save up all the Ambrosias if possible.
Back to top Go down
Sabin76
☆☆☆
Sabin76

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 1:01 am

Markuu

'nuff said.
Back to top Go down
mrglplx

mrglplx

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:23 am

Hi, does anyone know if the level break effect is permanent? Or does it only last for the duration of the next event? If its temporary then I don't think its a big deal...
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 8:48 am

it's permanent
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:26 am

I will level up Isis. Mmmm, she is so pretty, and her deployment cost is top notch!
Back to top Go down
lmnseason
☆☆☆☆☆
lmnseason

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:35 am

Level break your 6* cards. Anything lower than that seems pointless to level break.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 am

some of the top tier 5* cards must be wort lvl breaking right?
I'm thinking mainly LE and high stat cards like: Heide, Joa and Diane.
hell, Heide would be stronger than like 20% of the 6*s at lvl120

Edit 1:it would be really helpful if we had a comprehensive list of lvl broken units like we have the encyclopedia and stuff
Edit 2: also there are quite a few 4*s that are either very powerful (Xhiao Dun; Nancy) and the LE 4*s which are very rare and sought after (Mary, Henry). I think lvl breaking those (especially if we keep getting these fruits from now on in different events) would be a good decision in the long run since I think 85% of the player base doesn't have a 6* to lvl break, let alone multiple 5*s...
Back to top Go down
Esofonic
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Esofonic

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:51 am

level break... hmmm..

Claudio alien his song will be powerful enough to wipe the entire demon army drunken

lol, no idea atm.. no unit comes to my mind... Razz
Back to top Go down
Happiemealz
☆☆☆
Happiemealz

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:17 am

If you don't have a 6*, you could consider breaking a Sleipnir as a 5*. Leading with battle seasoned would make her simply amazing for arena. B speed KB 20 DC.

We're in recruitment now, so it all falls into place!
Back to top Go down
Ghost_Star
☆☆☆☆☆☆
Ghost_Star

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 am

I would say it would be a great idea to just hang onto your fruits if you dont have anything thats worth upgrading... a month or two down the road if you have a bunch of fruits you can really get yourself ahead... ie dont level break just for the sake of it.
Back to top Go down
sGabe4
☆☆☆☆☆☆
sGabe4

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:30 am

I'm actually contemplating lvl breaking Canis because of her Arena prowess
she's only downside is her 30DC, but other than that she's very strong with a C speed
also thinking about Joa, but that would be kind of a waste since he's regular edition

I used to have a Sleipnir until I gave her away for free :'(
anyone has a spare Sleip for me? Razz
Back to top Go down
orionknight
☆☆
orionknight

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 12:16 pm

sGabe4 wrote:
some of the top tier 5* cards must be wort lvl breaking right?
I'm thinking mainly LE and high stat cards like: Heide, Joa and Diane.
hell, Heide would be stronger than like 20% of the 6*s at lvl120

Edit 1:it would be really helpful if we had a comprehensive list of lvl broken units like we have the encyclopedia and stuff
Edit 2: also there are quite a few 4*s that are either very powerful (Xhiao Dun; Nancy) and the LE 4*s which are very rare and sought after (Mary, Henry). I think lvl breaking those (especially if we keep getting these fruits from now on in different events) would be a good decision in the long run since I think 85% of the player base doesn't have a 6* to lvl break, let alone multiple 5*s...

I do agree LEs would be resonably, espeically if they are rank rewards like WWU, Liz, Lana, Heide, Laura, Cath and so on and so forth. Joa and Diane are not LE, even though their stats are good, I see no resaon to bump them up.

Ghost_Star wrote:
I would say it would be a great idea to just hang onto your fruits if you dont have anything thats worth upgrading... a month or two down the road if you have a bunch of fruits you can really get yourself ahead... ie dont level break just for the sake of it.

So the fruits will carry over much like soul stones. Thats good to now.

Last edited by orionknight on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos.... and small corrections)
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 2:25 pm

sGabe4 wrote:

Check the JP wiki for level broken stat >> http://w.livedoor.jp/fantasica/d/%a5%e6%a5%cb%a5%c3%a5%c8%a1%fa6
The unit name in the pictures are in English, so it should be readable for you guys. : )

This is the guideline I use for determining which unit to level break
For 6☆ >> level break everything, level 140 is the norm for 6☆
For 5☆ >> level break the cost efficient ones (Warewolf C/P=4876 at lv120, Edwin C/P=5748 at lv120, Kyo C/P=5569 at lv120, etc.), or the ones with good skills that can be used in Arena Battle (Bernhard, Lev, Patrick, etc.), or just your favourite unit that you'll be using a lot
For 4☆ >> Don't bother with anything except for cost 10-20, speed B, KB units that still have some uses in Arena Battle (Faon, Nanael, Huges, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What unit/s do you want to Level Break?   What unit/s do you want to Level Break? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What unit/s do you want to Level Break?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next