Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.

Go down 
+6
xbLux
wulf
Blazingr4ge
Xpreviate
chaosme
rawchief
10 posters
AuthorMessage
rawchief

Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:39 pm

Hi to anyone who reads this thread.
I'm a new player who started on the 4th of this month and I am trying to play smart.
I'm looking for advice given the situation below that will end of being the most beneficial for me.

Currently, I am running a team of 5 4* Units.
Lvl Name
77 Jolt
71 Nanael
25 Luchs
42 Medic
50 Angela

I have 32,519 Bt's and 113 Wins.
I hit my target wins of 100 and am now just going to see if I can get to 200, but it's not my main goal.

I really want to hit 70,000 BT to obtain my first 5*.
I currently have the following resources:
Potion: 5/4P
TE: 13/8p
SBM: 0 I use them as I get them
LBM: 8

I have about 16-20 hours of active play time in this event open to me.
Given my team, should I/is it possible, to push for that 70,000 burning my P pots, and P TE, and use my Large BM's. Or should I Just hit the 50,000 mark and call it a day and try to sell the LBM off for TE to save?

Thanks for helping a noob out.

Back to top Go down
chaosme
☆☆☆☆☆
chaosme

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:53 pm

I'll say that it's not likely for you to hit 70k BT in 16-20 hours if that's all the time you have left for this event and you're currently at 32k BT.

It would be better for you to save your resources for the next event when you have more time to get something.
Back to top Go down
Xpreviate

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 10:54 pm

Considering your team it's astounding u got that far, good job. save your resources for when you can play actively.
Back to top Go down
rawchief

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 1:24 am

Thank you for the responses.
If anyone else has any insights, feel free to share. At this point, I am trying to learn as much as I can.
Back to top Go down
Blazingr4ge

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:48 am

Don't bother continuing
Back to top Go down
wulf

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:36 am

for your te+pots i'd be willing to sell her to you.
don't bother spending resources on rewards unless they are rank.
plenty of grinders are getting them for free and will sell them fairly cheap.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 5:53 pm

For future reference, from a free player that just got Dimages.

I've averaged ~15hrs/day totaling ~60hours to get Dimages. I hit almost every opportunity to do the Colo averaging 12 mins between battles using <5 TE and every BM(s) I can obtain from training.

Team was...
MLB 5* Zande Leader
Lvling 4* Luchs
MLB 5* Kreuz
MLB 6* Ombre
Max 4* Nanael

Allies are mainly 5* and 6* KBs.

The reward is rough to get.
Back to top Go down
rawchief

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:12 pm

Thanks. I should actually hit it.
I'm sitting at 60k right now and have about 9-10 hours of time to commit to it tonight and tomorrow.
I'm also sitting at 175 wins so I should hit my 200 sub goal as well.

I have been using my LBM's when I am going through a SBM drought and have used a few TE P when using those LBM's.

I still have a few TE P and 3 LBM's in case I am a bit short by the end of tomorrow night.

I have like two 5* and 1 low level 6* ally that help, but usually it is other 4* allies.
It's definitely been a grind, but it is proving to be the easiest way to get a somewhat free 5*.
Back to top Go down
supremeJD
☆☆☆
supremeJD

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:10 am

that's some pretty impressive stuff. props dude and good luck on your first 5*
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:39 am

yea, the upper-level grinding rewards for this event are rather ho-hum, except for Stiria, which is technically a grinding reward but has absurd requirements, and it seems very likely at this point that nobody will manage to obtain enough BT to acquire her by the end of this event.
Back to top Go down
Aleydis
☆☆
Aleydis

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 8:32 am

rustyoldnail wrote:
yea, the upper-level grinding rewards for this event are rather ho-hum, except for Stiria, which is technically a grinding reward but has absurd requirements, and it seems very likely at this point that nobody will manage to obtain enough BT to acquire her by the end of this event.

Annop777 will do it. I believe.

To rawchief : If i saw your post before, i would have made a spot in my allies for you. I can do it anyway (if you want to accept me, obviously). Good job by the way.
Back to top Go down
rustyoldnail

rustyoldnail

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:10 am

Aleydis wrote:
Annop777 will do it. I believe.

i hope they choose to opt out as not to encourage any more absurdity. and so that stiria may be brought back with more reasonable requirements.
Back to top Go down
xbLux
☆☆
xbLux

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:18 am

rawchief wrote:
Thanks.  I should actually hit it.
I'm sitting at 60k right now and have about 9-10 hours of time to commit to it tonight and tomorrow.
I'm also sitting at 175 wins so I should hit my 200 sub goal as well.  

I have been using my LBM's when I am going through a SBM drought and have used a few TE P when using those LBM's.  

I still have a few TE P and 3 LBM's in case I am a bit short by the end of tomorrow night.

I have like two 5* and 1 low level 6* ally that help, but usually it is other 4* allies.  
It's definitely been a grind, but it is proving to be the easiest way to get a somewhat free 5*.

Nice work.
Back to top Go down
MythSearcher
☆☆☆☆
MythSearcher

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 9:24 am

First, switch Luchs as leader, if you have any speed demon skill.
It will increase your speed within the battles.

Then, I don't know if this is late or not, only use your TE(P) when you have LBM active.

Lastly, if you think you can meet 70l BT without using LBM, sell them for TE ASAP.
Helps you get enough TE for 6* faster.
Back to top Go down
rawchief

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:00 pm

I managed to hit both today with a few hours to spare.

Thank you for the advice everyone and for the ally slot Aley. It was fun watching your huge guy clobber the helpless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.   Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for advice regarding the current event given my circumstances.
Page 1 of 1