Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

2 Problems with the Current Event

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceres

2 Problems with the Current Event Empty
PostSubject: 2 Problems with the Current Event   2 Problems with the Current Event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:17 pm

I have 2 anoyinng Problems  with the current event.

First: I cant disaband all my Team Members, the game only let me choose 5 Members when i tried to swap the last Unit it just hides the rest of my units i have in my list, i dont wanna keep my old team, and fight with a missing unit how to fix this?

The second Problem: I only can choose 5 Units in the crisis quests, which means i cant even place my team just 1 Unit, and the rest of the four places i use for my allies.

Both Conditions are quit unfair, and make it even hard to battle fair and straight, how do i solve this?
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke
☆☆
Ryosuke

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems with the Current Event   2 Problems with the Current Event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:32 pm

1. You are only allow 120 DC (Deploy Cost) total for your team. You probably are very close to 120 DC after you changed the first 5 units and your last unit probably a low DC unit, that's why you can't switch it to a higher DC unit.

2. I don't see anything wrong with that. You can use any combination ranging from all 5 units from your own to 4 ally units + 1 of your own unit. They tried to make the crisis quest difficult, that's why they don't give you all the deployment spots you need.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems with the Current Event   2 Problems with the Current Event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:49 pm

120 Dc?what does Dc mean?
I picked 3 6* and the rest are 5* but i am quite disspointed if it is written there it is allowed to place 6 Members i dont think its fair to leave the last unit out because the team is getting to strong, i still had troubles with the last crimson quest, i wouldnt have that trouble if i could used the allowed units as the games told me right in the beginning, and another user is haveing the same problem as me he posted it on facebook.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems with the Current Event   2 Problems with the Current Event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:52 pm

DC = deployment cost... every unit has its own DC, i think the higher rarity (6/7*) tends to have bigger DC requirement.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems with the Current Event   2 Problems with the Current Event I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:55 pm

Oh ok now i see thanks for explaining it. Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 Problems with the Current Event   2 Problems with the Current Event I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Problems with the Current Event
Page 1 of 1