Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ceres

No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event? Empty
PostSubject: No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event?   No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:44 pm

What are Monster Godess and for what will they be used for?
Expona is clear just for luna trading, or exchaning.
Anu/Tartu, for trading, but Monster Goddes?

Also why is there not Ranking rewards to examine, and why is there no event schedule like in the other events?
Its kind of frustating, to participate on such a hard event, which is purpose is for training but you dont see what you will get, which give me the feeling why am i even trying so hard, the last two wins from the last event were frustating just burning up poitons on the last event an all you got was for a 2000-3000 rank was a goddes, if this is the still case here i am really thinking i still want to join on events, i am getting better cards, but what is the game giving us back in return?
Not really much in the past and if this continues this is just too stressfull and too hard, and only suited for people who are willing to burn up a lot of money in the game, which i dont think is fair.
I am not whining but there will always be  users who play as free players, is that the purpse of mobage to trying them to get some better cards with money so the can get more profit bye making the events harder?
There will be some 8*Units in the future and the prices for 7* are also now ridiculous  high, i will sure not pay 100-1000€ für an 8* thats insane, but i kinda get the feeling, things are starting to go this way, why?The events are now clearly harder than before, and though i got now some good 3 6*Units which are not logg in bonus, you dont even have a chance now with theme to beat some bosses on the current event, and you also dont have a high chance with theme finishing all crisis Quests.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event?   No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:03 pm

Monster goddes is enurta, it function the same like other goddess (anu/danu/tartu) that is to level up certain units, in this case the monsters. i read somewhere that 1 enurta leveld a monster by 4 lv. not sure tho. you will need to feed the goddess to the card through the enhancement page to do that. the thing with the goddess card is, if you feed them to the same kind of card (anu for mele, danu for missile, tartu for magic and enurta to monster) they will level them up by 3, but if you feed to different type of cards it will only lvel 1.

there are rank rewards also for this event but the details and rules are not written in the event page, instead it is placed in the scrolling banners above the links. if you want to read them up its located ->here<-

Honestly speaking, this current event is not really that pay for win i think. i didnt spend any on the event and i already in rank 550 right now. tho i do spend several pot(p) for the bosses like Joker.
Back to top Go down
Ceres

PostSubject: Re: No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event?   No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:09 pm

cruorimancer wrote:
Monster goddes is enurta, it function the same like other goddess (anu/danu/tartu) that is to level up certain units, in this case the monsters. i read somewhere that 1 enurta leveld a monster by 4 lv. not sure tho. you will need to feed the goddess to the card through the enhancement page to do that. the thing with the goddess card is, if you feed them to the same kind of card (anu for mele, danu for missile, tartu for magic and enurta to monster) they will level them up by 3, but if you feed to different type of cards it will only lvel 1.

Didn´t know that before, thx for telling, now it makes sense to me when i fed my Godess to  a Unit why i got such an low level up, i feeded it to the wrong units.
I wonder if enurta will have the same value as anu, danu, and tartu, cause no one wants to seem to have expona.. Laughing 

cruorimancer wrote:

there are rank rewards also for this event but the details and rules are not written in the event page, instead it is placed in the scrolling banners above the links. if you want to read them up its located ->here<-

I will look at it now, thx.

cruorimancer wrote:

Honestly speaking, this current event is not really that pay for win i think. i didnt spend any on the event and i already in rank 550 right now.  tho i do spend several pot(p) for the bosses like Joker.

I agree with that, also the joker is kinda hard to beat, and you need to many potions to beat her.
Back to top Go down
cruorimancer
☆☆☆
cruorimancer

PostSubject: Re: No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event?   No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 8:38 pm

I reckon Enurta will be a bit more expensive than other goddess, mainly because monster in general are harder to level, and enurta cards are still hard to get. have no idea about the fix price in the future tho.
Back to top Go down
KuroStar
☆☆☆☆☆☆
KuroStar

PostSubject: Re: No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event?   No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 11:19 pm

My only comment is... since when has Mobage ever been fair? XDDDD

If it was fair, I would have more 6* than I have now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event?   No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Schedule Section and no Rank Reward Ranking to find in the current event?
Page 1 of 1