Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Check out the Drawing Contest going on in the Artwork Center! Deadline extended to April 20th! If you have submitted something, you may resubmit something else on the next deadline!

Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keleos89
☆☆
Keleos89

Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value" Empty
PostSubject: Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value"   Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 1:13 am

Does anyone know what the "Value" column in the Encyclopedia spreadsheet actually refers to? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Schdawn
☆☆
Schdawn

PostSubject: Re: Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value"   Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 8:01 am

The answer is in the Encyclopedia thread,
Isylia wrote:
Tomoya85kun wrote:
can we say that the older post... is that dead now? just want to know since this is very current and updated... but i don't know if this link is the same one with zoebeagle making that post... also... what's with the value? i'm confused by it as well ^ ^;
Value is the spd of the dmg output by the unit. Chinese/Korean Fantasica uses numbers instead of spd letters. I'm don't know who provided the information to augi so i'm not able to input that information in.

and the 623th row of the spreadsheet
Quote :
Some images are uploaded to imgur by zoebeagle and clocksprocket. Stats and other images are linked from w.livedoor.jp/fantasica. Speed Value from Fantasica CH and KR where they are assigned by number, lower is faster. Thanks to aquCHAOS for pointing it out in forum post and 57803882 for compiling them and bringing it to my attention
Back to top Go down
Keleos89
☆☆
Keleos89

PostSubject: Re: Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value"   Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value" I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 9:45 am

AH shute I missed that! TY
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value"   Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Encyclopedia Spreadsheet "Value"
Page 1 of 1